Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) (124847 Views)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmn, when a man loves...... he loves with all His heart. Seriously this story is getting more and more interesting. Well done

1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by oluangelkay(f): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Homestic01:

some one better like Uche?

am not calling names. But someone better. Even Uche knows what she wants and she has been pursuing that since. Trust is the most essential thing in every relationship. Without trust, a relationship cant hold. She cant even accept her wrongs, if she can break up like that, then her love cant stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Eniqurl(f): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Funmi is too stupid walahi!
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oya, front page things...Weldone sire
Edakun next episode Pls,

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
[b] EPISODE SEVENTEEN MFYL PR2

The night was an emotional one especially for me. Funmi insisted on sleeping where I slept and was on me all over the night even though I couldn't sleep throughout the night with different thoughts running through my mind.

"She claimed to love me and said she's sorry but would she have done or say that if I hadn't come to Lagos.? Would she have being this remorseful and emotional on me if she had not caught Fred going after her cousin? I think it's better I let her go because I can't say if I know her anymore. I felt she's been hiding her true self before now but she couldn't hide it any longer ".

I laid her off on the mattress and had my bath as early as 4am. I was so eager to leave. I went to the car, dust her and prepare her for the journey ahead. I sat down right in the car waiting for Temmy to be ready. While waiting, I doze off in the car obviously because I did not sleep throughout the night. I was woken up NY Funmi

Funmi: Did you sleep at all?

Me: Not really

Funmi: Why?

Me: I had a lot going through my mind. I'll sleep when I get home. How was your night?

Funmi: It’s was good. It's been long I had that kind of sleep

Me: That's good. Try to be having more of it from now on

Funmi: It's not possible. I can only have it with you

Me: Hmm, I don't think so. You'll have a better one without me

Funmi: I don't want to have a better one Will.

Me: We'll, it is well. I don't know what to say to that

Funmi: Forgive me and let's start all over

Me: I've forgiven you long time ago. Starting all over is not a bad idea, at least I'll get to know you.

Funmi: Common Will, I'm still the same Funmi your perfect angel

Me: Yes, you are my angel. But I'm not sure I know you anymore

Funmi: I'm still the same Will.

Me: I think there is time to know that for sure

As we were still talking, Temmy came over and we were ready to move.

Funmi: Won't you guys eat before you leave?

Temmy: We'll still be stopping by in Ibadan to see how mum is doing. It's better we leave now.

Sam: I think we'll talk on phone now

Temmy: Sure. Mary I get your contact from Sam when you get your phone back.

Mary: I'll send you message on WhatsApp. Uncle Will is still not happy.

Me: I'm happy Mary, how was your night?

Mary: Great, but you don't look happy

Temmy: I don't think he had proper sleep.

Mary: Uncle Will, the next time I see you please be happy o. (I smiled back at her)

Funmi: Temmy please don't forget our. . . .

Temmy: Count on it Sis.

Funmi: Thanks

She hugged me from the side right inside the car and gave me a peck very close to my mouth. "I'll call you my love" She whispered into my ear as Temmy drove us off. I remembered Uche asked me to call her that morning but I refused to call her because she might try to delay us from moving that morning.

Temmy: What's up with you and Funmi now?

Me: Nothing is up Bro. But I'm relieved now

Temmy: Meaning you've resolved the issue?

Me: Common Temmy, stop acting like you don't know the drill. I know you guys spoke and she'll have told you everything.

Temmy: Yeah, but I need to hear it from you.

Me: Bottom line is we remained separated and I prefer it like that

Temmy: You do?

Me: Sure, I'm only following her tracks. Leave that matter Bro. How far with Rachael?

Temmy: She'll be in Lagos by Monday

Me: OH oh, we'll have to come back to Lagos then

Temmy: No, we need to head back to PH. Remember we don't have permission to travel.

Me: Uncle Ben said we can stay as long as we want. You don't want to see her?

Temmy: We've agreed she'll come to PH

Me: From Jos?

Temmy: Yeah, she wanted to see how PH look like.

Me: Hmm, well that's cool

We got to Ibadan and checked on my biological mother. I was so happy she's recovering very well. She was even trying to cook us food but we declined. I was able to get her beverages and other stuffs even though she claimed she has not touched most of the one I bought earlier. We did not meet her husband at home still and nobody talked about it for the period we were there.

We met Aramide and Vera ready to leave for school as Aramide insisted we take them to school first, even though it will increase our journey duration by two hours. I tried to convince her otherwise but she insisted she has something to discuss with me. Meanwhile, Uche has been calling me since we got to Ibadan but I was ignoring her calls. My plan was to call her back when I get back home.

We succumbed to Aramide's pressure and took them to school first before we proceed down home. She claimed they have something doing in school even though other faculties were out of session.

Aramide: So how was Lagos?

Me: Lagos was great

Aramide: I know, I mean how was Funmi

Me: She's doing great

Aramide: You mean you are fine now?

Me: We are both fine on our own

Aramide: Temmy what is he saying.

Temmy: Hmm, in summary they are not back together.

Aramide: What happened? She's really engaged?

Me: OH you were thinking I made that up

Aramide: I still don't believe it

Temmy: It was a fling caused by their distance and she's done with the guy.

Aramide: So she indeed cheated

Me: No she did not, she had already broken up with me then

Aramide: I'm really surprise about this

Temmy: Aramide, it was a fling and she's sorry

Aramide: Sorry is not just enough and how did you know she is

Temmy: She told me and begged my guy too, but he's still hurt

Me: I'm not hurt bro

Temmy: Keep living in denial

Aramide: So she really begged you and wanted you back?

Me: Yeah she did but I'm not buying it.

Aramide: Why?

Me: Common Somebody that change in just three weeks will do the unthinkable in eleven months

Aramide: You can't say that. I'm sure she has learnt her lesson. You really can't blame her though

Me: No, I'm not blaming her, I'm blaming myself for being so gullible,

Aramide: No, that's not what I meant. You once told me you are her first love, which means babe has never explore before meeting you.

Me: Now she has more room to explore and I'm wishing her fast and stable network

Aramide: Really Will, why are you like this? You are comparing yourself who has been in this relationship game for a longer period of time with her an obvious novice.

Temmy: That's true, Will the tiger.

Me: You are saying it as if I was bad

Temmy: No you were not, only experienced

Me: Which experience, I'm a novice

Temmy: You want me to open your profile here?

Me: We are the same in that. What's it with Aramide and Funmi self? She bribed you?

Aramide: I just like her and my spirit settles with her.

As we were talking, I received a call from Uche again but I ignored it. Aramide snatched the phone from me thinking the call was from Funmi only to find Uche on the call log.

Aramide: So it's because of Uche you are neglecting Funmi.

Me:Uche ke! She's just a friend

Aramide: You better let her know that before you break her heart. I have a feeling she's waiting for you to ask her out.

Me: Common Uche and I have discussed that. See, I'm no more interested in anything relationship again. I want to focus on my carrier first.

Aramide: The way I see it, your carrier is settled. I'm sure your adopted guardian will never allow you to be jobless.

Me: That reminds me. I've decided to marry his daughter. I'll meet her after service year.

Aramide: Whose daughter? Temmy who is he talking about?

Temmy: He has one imaginary fiancee. She's Daddy Orire's daughter. They've spoke once but never met.

Aramide: And that's the person you want to marry?

Me: There will be less drama with her.

Aramide: I won't take it, you are marrying Funmi

Me: You have my mum to contend with then

Aramide: Mum support it too?

Temmy: She's the architect

Aramide: We'll find a way around it. You are marrying Funmi

Me: There is something with you and Funmi

We dropped them off at school and was able to get home before evening. We met a rather august visitor at home, Daddy Orire. He was so happy to see me as he greeted me like a loving Dad.

Orire: Why didn't you tell me you were going to Lagos?

Me: We didn't know we'll get to Lagos sir and you were not around when I came back.

Orire: Yeah, I was in Lagos that day. If you had told me, I would have link you and my daughter up. It's time you kids meet each other. Hope you do call each other on phone?

Me: (I don't even have her number) We'll talk sir.

Orire: Or you don't have her number?

Me: I...

Orire: Don't worry I'll make sure you kids chat. Hope you like your apartment in PH?

Me: Very well sir

Orire: Don't be shy with Ben o, ask him anything. He's a very nice person.

Me:Thank you sir

Orire: Obtain your international passport, I'll be going on a trip next year, just after your services must have ended. I want you and Lola to go with me. We'll be touring Europe.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
HolyTitus:
I already know nobody is perfect but if a lady could forsake her man's love in a space of 3Weeks, to the extent of even getting engaged with the new guy, at the detriment of what had been going through her head; to make it worse, a random stranger starts feeding her lies and she buys into it without making proper investigation... My Brothers in house, there is no pint of trust whatsoever in such relationship- as a matter of fact, such lady/ woman could invoke calamities at the guys absence; I can't vouch for such woman- so, I should let my blood be on a high note when I'm supposed to be on my Biz trip making money (In sam's voice)- TAAAAA, Kojo rara!

This Will & Funmi's story kinda brought back an old memory, it touched me in some way i couldn't fathom why, not emotional tho, maybe contempt, even though I still remembered the story is fiction ed. I and my Ex had a very very similar scenario- just as if I or My Ex granted Babsopey an interview. Kudos for the Great job Boss......

BT baba, abeg, DON'T allow Will to forgive Funmi, na beg I dey beg, lol

Lols you hate Funmi that much?

Everybody @realchest is here with popcorn

2 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Olavaszeydorlee: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by elskillful: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Uche and funmi. Will better chop and clean mouth.babsopey u're d man.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by mamindy(f): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't think funmi is at fault here its a case of deceiving both parties. I think the same person feeding BB Will with fake stories about funmi is also doing so with Funmi. Will should better hear her out or he will live to regret. As for daddy orire's daughter I know it no other person than Funmi, still observing though. Its my first time here, I love your story keep it up
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by SunFlow(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bros i always anticipate ur updates Keep it up buddy, meanwhile, u get brush mouth charger?
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by HolyTitus(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Babsopey:

Lols you hate Funmi that much?

Everybody @realchest is here with popcorn
I don't hate, man; moreover funmi was just an imaginary actor here, I don't like the character of wanton funmi and the "dodoyo" Will but I just have no choice than to keep enjoying the story. Winks
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Vilshow(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kudos to Babsopey
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2016
I just joined Nairaland early this year and this is the second time I'm actually taking my time to comment. @Babsopey your story is amazing, I've been following since the part 1; silently. Kudos! Continue the good work, I see the first Nigerian James Hadley Chase in you. PS: For those who read Chase you'll understand what I mean.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by mrsuperswag(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2016
I think funmi is daddy orires daughter....

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Thriveplus: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Wow!!@Babsopey you rock man, you are the best on this platform, i did not sleep until 12:09am this morning, cos i couldn't stop till i read the last line, well done. I think William will end up marrying Funmi, though she was at fault, she was impatient, that nearly cost her her relationship with will, I hope she learn t her lesson. God bless you dear and grant you more wisdom to conclude the remaining part, stay blessed!!
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Daeveed(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Great work ßro.. Pls Carry On..
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
[b] EPISODE EIGHTEEN MFYL PR2*

Even though I was joking when I told Aramide I was going to marry Daddy Orire's daughter, I really want to meet her in person. I think I should meet her maybe she'll be somebody I'll like and then I can totally forget about Funmi. The truth is I can only let go of Funmi in my heart if I allow somebody else in, which is why I'll have to be careful who I get close to from now on.

I wanted to ask Daddy Orire for his daughter's number but I felt it will be a bad idea. I think it's better to allow him use his own way. Touring Europe together will be a good Avenue to know her daughter very well even though it's still gonna be longer.

Talking of Uncle Ben, his caring towards me in the little time I've known him his already surpassing that of Daddy Orire. He gets in touch almost every time and sends me money indiscriminately. I have a feeling he has a high share in the company so I'm going to assume he's close to Funmi's Dad.

After getting back to PH, we resume work and I was happy we were told to go to any engineering section we love. The company is a very big one having heavy machineries they use in processing of the fruit juices up to canning, bottling and packaging. Temmy and I used the first week to tour the whole engineering and none engineering sections as we were respected all over the places. I thought the respect was because we came through the manager bit I was wrong.

After settling to stay at the maintenance control section we discovered after the manager, the most feared personality is a young looking lady they called director. She's young in face but old in age. She has a very beautiful face coupled with wonderful and appealing structure that fill in for her brief (not tall) height. She's on charge of the employees activities in the company and will never take nonsense from anybody. Contrarily, she was nice to us and allow us to do whatever we like and this made others fear us thinking we can tell her anything. Why she's nice to us, I can't tell.

We were able to learn the maintenance routine on time as the chief engineer always asked us to include our ideas anytime we are on the machines. Temmy and I introduced Routine Maintenance which they've not been practicing very well before we came there. They were too focused on Repair Maintenance which we believed was too costly as it consumes both capital and production time. Our routine maintenance introduction was bringing great results as we were able to discover impending problems before they occur thereby preventing production down time due to total repair. This made us chief engineer favorites and made uncle Ben extremely happy.

The director took her being nice to another level one particular day as she took me on tour of PH, though she was supposed to be on leave that day. We drove through the garden city as she took me to a nearby island. I was initially scared of entering into the speed bist but seeing how confident she was, I summoned courage. Getting back from the island we headed into the other parts of the city we could get to.

Director: You looked too scared on the boat

Me: That's my first time on water Director.

Director: You can call me Joy.

Me: OH, that's not. . .

Director: Call me Joy. You don't have problem, or you don't like me?

Me: (Oh oh, which kind like be that one) Why not ma? I've heard you Aunty Joy

Joy: Do you have to put Aunty there?

Me: You know I'm a Yoruba boy, I dare not call my elder ordinarily.

Joy: Am I that old?

Me: You are actually young in face and beautiful

Joy: (Smiling) Thanks, that means a lot.

Me: But you are not as young as your look suggests

Joy: You might be right. How are you enjoying the city?

Me: I must confess, after these five months, I love this place.

Joy: Really? So you'll love to settle here?

Me: I'm still thinking about that. I just love the environment. The traffic here is also not as thick compared to Lagos.

Joy: You can say that again.

As we were talking, she received a call and spoke on the phone for a while.

Joy: Will, there will be a little destruption to our tour

Me: No problem ma

Joy: I need to see my sister. I'll get her some stuffs when we get to mile 1.

Me: It's alright ma

She described her sister's place and the place was on the same. E street as I he's rented house. She rented the place since her PPA waa not providing her accommodation and the place was too far from her aunts house. Temmy and I do visit her there whenever we are free and she do come to our Lodge also. Ifunaya stays a little far from us and this reduced the frequency at which we can visit her coupled with the fact that she's staying with her fiance's sister. We wouldn't want to give the said sister a reason to worry.

We drove into the streets and I decided to say hello to Uche instead of following Aunty Joy down to her sister's place.

Joy: The friend live here?

Me: Yes, her house is that three stories painted on yellow and green.

Joy: Ooo, and I want you to meet my sister

Me: There will be another time right?

Joy: She's not always at home

Me: I can come there when I'm done with my friend

Joy: Male or female?

Me: (Why that question now) Female, a fellow corps member

Joy: Okay, I'll call you when I'm ready to leave

Me: Okay ma

She dropped me off exactly in front of I he's lodge and I stood there watching where she'll enter to know where to follow when the time comes. I entered into the gate and climbed to the second floor where Uche's self contained room was located. I knocked at the door several times but I was not receiving any response. Her front door curtail drawn inside indicates she's inside as she always pull the curtail outside whenever she's going out. I knocked on the door again and I was about leaving when one of her neighbors who was obviously watching me asked me to push the door inside to confirm if she's really inside.

I turned the door handle and push the door inside and it did open. I entered the room and met a guy in his boxers and top underwear, watching movie on his phone with the ear piece plugged into his ear. I guess that's why he couldn't hear me knock. Sighting me, he pull off one of the ear plug to greet me as I take my sit on one of the two chairs in the room. I suspect unease attitude from the dude the moment I sat down, maybe he wasn't expecting me to be comfortable.

Me: I'm sorry, I knocked several times but there was no response

Guy: I was on ear piece, I'm sorry.

Me: No problem, she's not around?

Guy: She's in the bathroom.

Me: (I promise myself not to ill think. By the way, what's my own) Okay, I'll wait for her. I'm William by the way (I stretched my hand to him and shook each other)

Guy: I'm copper Kingsley

Me: Oh you are a corps member too

Kingsley: Really, which batch?

Me: Batch B

Kingsley: You redeploy to this state?

Me: Not at all, you?

Kingsley: No, that's why I'm surprised not to have sighted you before. Not even on camp

Me: I used to be on my own on camp, so most people can't know me.

We spoke on and talk as if we've always known each other. Uche dud came out of the bathroom not properly covered as she reacted rather shockingly seeing me. I don't know why she was shocked though, maybe it's because she wasn't totally covered. I redirect my gaze to allow her dress properly as the guy gave her a bigger to cover herself.

Uche: Will! You didn't tell me you were coming

Me: I'm sorry, I didn't know I was coming too. We came to see someone in this vicinity and I decided to say hi to you.

Uche: OH, where is Temmy?

Me: He'll be in the lodge or at work

Uche: So you came alone?

Me: To your room? Yes, to this street? No. I came with our director. I'll be leaving now.

Uche: Why?

Me: I Promised her I won't stay long here.

Uche: Oh, and I want to see you o

Me: No problem, we can see another time

Kingsley: Uche let me go to that place now, I'll come latter in the evening if I'm back early.

Uche: Alright, Will this is K...

Kingsley: We've done that ourselves. Guy, we'll see later right?

Me: Most likely. You take care Bro

Kingsley: You too man (He left the room)

Uche: You call him Bro?

Me: Yes now, all guys are brother.

Uche: Alright o, how are you doing?

Me: I'm fine. Hrs an handsome dude

Uche: Hmm, I know where you are going

Me: Uche I know you are dating him, so don't try to play around the truth.

Uche: Not entirely though. Are you not the one that caused it?

Me: It's my speciality with women, I'm always the one that cause stuffs.

Uche: Are you and Funmi back together?

Me: We are on good talking terms so we are good friends

Uche: Hmm, well truth is I wish I'm the one I'm your heart but I need to confess today.

Me: Confess what?

Uche: Will, please promise you won't hate me

Me: Why will I hate you?

Uche: Just promise

Me: I'm a Christian, it's a sin to hate other men

Uche: Em Em, she asked me to do it. She really begged me and I don't have option

Me: I'm listening

Uche: I'm the one that told Funmi about you and Ifunaya on camp

Me: What?!!!

Uche: I'm sorry, she asked me to.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Yohmi: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Quace(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bros u wicked oo ur suspense too much Na pls update fast pls
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Steelheart(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
[ wink
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by elskillful: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
i suspected uche at first,but who is behind the mask now.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
I never like this Uche from the start, nice one bro
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by olatex25(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Uche again... Following..
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by amijid2012(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Dope., feeling d story weller., Babsopey u dey try weller., but wait o., WILLIAM na Chris Brown or Trey Songz wey any grl him com across d grl go jst trip anyhow., hahah grin
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Thriveplus: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Weldone @Babsopey, i don't like Uche, she's full of pranks and lack moral value!!
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by oadmn(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Nice job so far @Babsopey, truth be told you are a genius in the making or not. i just have one request: Please conclude the story on this part two. Cos that may cause a lot of lost interests #Doublethumbsup
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
can't wait to read more bro....
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
oadmn:
Nice job so far @Babsopey, truth be told you are a genius in the making or not. i just have one request: Please conclude the story on this part two. Cos that may cause a lot of lost interests #Doublethumbsup

Thanks Bro, I don't like long thing too. Surely it'll end here.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by jessexy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Babsopey u too try! kudos sharp story.
I have been on narialand for quite a while but have never commented , so this my first comment on nairaland
I just have to say how glad I am about ur creativity! I hv been following intently from season 1.
There are other cool stories here but yours just has that thrill that keeps a reader and motivates him/her to continue reading.
Well ifu want to end. The story in this season 2 that cool but I u decide to add more scripts (seasons) trust me people will still follow up and read gladly .
Once again nice job smiley wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by jessexy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Samwell247:
can't wait to read more bro....
Me to oo I just saved the page and keep refreshing it
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Topscoque(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Suspecting Uncle Ben is either Will's dad or related to his dad
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by oluangelkay(f): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
ok nah. so why didnt u tell her that u r the other lady? imagine the rubbish. anyw
ays nice wok jareh. cant wait for the next episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.