Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (37702 Views)

Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by DeRay98(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Only Disappointment is that DSS didnt follow up with more arrests Yesterday....

STATE OF EMERGENCY ON THE JUDICIARY BY NBA?
YES, I AGREE. BUT TOO LATE IN COMING.

THE STATE OF EMERGENCY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WHEN:

* A JUDGE GRANTED PERPETUAL INJUNCTION ON EX-GOV. ODILI'S CORRUPTION CASE

* WHEN EX-GOV. LUCKY IGBINEDON RECEIVED A PAT ON THE BACK ON CONVICTION AND TOLD TO PAY BACK JUST N3m AS FINE. THE MONEY HE ALREADY HAD IN HIS CAR BOOTH

*WHEN THE PENSION MEGA THIEF RECEIVED A SCANDALOUS PADDY PADDY SENTENCE

*WHEN JUDGES RANDOMLY GRANT INTERLOCUTORY INJUNCTION ON CRIMINAL MATTER. ACCORDING TO THE ERUDITE RADICAL PROF. BIODUN JEYIFO, NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT THIS PRACTICE IS DONE. NOBODY HAS DISPUTED THIS.

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS PARTICULARLY SANs WOULD FLAGRANTLY ABUSE COURT PROCESS, FILE FRIVOLOUS APPLICATIONS TO DELAY, FRUSTRATE TO NO END CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC THIEVES

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS WOULD TELL THEIR RICH CLIENTS TO HIDE IN THEIR CARS, CONTINUE TO HIDE IN THE CREEKS/DESRRT/ABROAD, OR DELIBERATELY ABSENT FROM COURT. AND THE COUNSELS WOULD COME OUT WITHOUT SHAME TO TELL US THAT IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO LOOK FOR HIDING SUSPECTS. YET THEY KNOW HOW TO COLLECT THEIR LEGAL FEE FROM THE HIDING GHOST SUSPECTS

LAWYER RASCALITY HAS NO OTHER MEANING. CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING THAT AS A LAWYER AND AS AN OFFICER IN THE TEMPLE OF JUSTICE, YOUR PRIMARY DUTY IS TO SEE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED FAIRLY & SPEEDILY.

*THE NBA SHOULD HAVE DECLARED A STATE OF EMERGENCY BEYOND RHETORICS WHEN CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC OFFICERS LAST FOREVER IN THE NATION'S COURTS

*WHEN IT IS NOW A COMMON PRACTICE BY MANY LAWYERS TO HIRE ARMED THUGS TO SECURE POSSESSION OF LANDED PROPERTY AFTER A HIGH COURT RULING IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE OTHER PARTY FROM APPEALING THE CASE.
THIS TERRIBLE SELF HELP PRACTICE HAS MADE MANY LAWYERS MORE POPULAR IN MOTOR PARKS WITH THE "TUALE" BOYS THAN EVEN IN NBA CIRCLE.

A NOBLE PROFESSION CANNOT JUST BE NOBLE BY NAME OR HEREDITARY. BUT BY CONSISTENT NOBLE CONDUCT, ENNOBLING ETHICS AND PRACTICE DISCIPLINE IN ORDER TO REGULARLY WEED OUT ROTTEN EGGS.

LAWYERS AND JUDGES WITHOUT SOCIAL CONSCIENCE ARE WORSE THAN ARMED ROBBERS

YES, THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD LAWYERS & JUDGES IN NIGERIA WHO WILL NEVER BE DESPERATE TO BE SUPER RICH BY ALL MEANS NECRDSARY INCLUDING SACRIFICING THE NOBILITY OF THE WELL RESPECTED PROFESSION.

IF YOUR HOUSE IS STINKING WITH LOADS OF DEBRIS AND YOU DO NOT SERIOUSLY BOTHER TO CLEAN IT, BLAME NOBODY BUT YOURSELF IF AND WHEN "WOLE WOLE" POUNCE ON YOU.

LAWYERS & JUDICIARY PLEASE HEAL THYSELF FIRST.

May God Bless Muhammadu Buhari!

God bless you for this.
Defenders of corruption won't like to recall these episodes of recent events that are less than 10yrs.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Please who are you..that my opinion baffles you..do I owe you anything or must I have same view with you?
Guess you're an indomie kid..you know fit understand...na why you the misyan carelessly.
Why not invite the army to take over..and lets Bleep democracy..
then according to your biafra mindset america is not practising democracy also. my friend when my statesman jonathan was there we never had democracy. talking about the army taking over only happens in a disturbed and voilent environment. i swear as mych as i dont like buhari if pdp brings any idiot 2019 to represent them, i will personally vote buhari again.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by drskyfly007(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/file-three-times-the-fbi-arrested-corrupt-judges-in-us-just-like-the-dss
madam FBI and SSS and not equal...FBI is a federal police in united states which is equivalent to Nigerian police...united states have their own DSS/SSS...So in essence it was the Nigerian police that should have made the arrest and not Buharis controlled DSS........
Disclaimer: Am not against corruption fight but wanted to educate u a little... grin

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by perryy(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
what are you talking about?

So u don't know what he is talking about
? Let me help you. He is talking about Buratai and Dambazza. They have room in buhari led Nigeria. What a hypocrite are thou!
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by perryy(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2016
drskyfly007:
madam FBI and SSS and not equal...FBI is a federal police in united states which is equivalent to Nigerian police...united states have their own DSS/SSS...So in essence it was the Nigerian police that should have made the arrest and not Buharis controlled DSS........
Disclaimer: Am not against corruption fight but wanted to educate u a little... grin

Don't mind those fools calling witch hunting fight against corruption! Until people like Tinubu, Amaechi, buratai, Dambazza are arrested and the Halliburton scandal reopened, anyone taking buhari's fight against corruption serious is nothing but a clown . The day buhari will do this, I will treck from Lagos to Daura and offer to feed his cows for six months without pay . We are against corrupt people including buhari and his cronies!
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by sucess001(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2016
lustychima:
seed of corruption

Everybody is not money concious like u

Am comfortable and I live by d dictates of my conscience

Not like u who live by the day

if you are not getting paid or getting some reward for your post...God bless you....but if you are...may you never see happiness the rest of your life...
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Strongfaze(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Mboi2:

You are just a typical example of clueless Nigerian youth and am sure no sane person can employ a man with the kind of fish brain in ur skull. Did u even attend secondary school?

No, he attended 'Akara lesson ' and I guess you paid his school fees. You went to school but you have not countered his opinion. Instead you are insulting a sane Nigerian youth.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by bennymark(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2016
No matter the style or method, our nation needs cleansing. An inportaant point of call is the judiciary system. So many high profile corruption cases withh no conviction, I guess this will make them sit up tight
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2016
PRYCE01:
BTW that operation was a sting operation that the FBI conducted to catch the judges red handed.

There's no basis for comparison here... You are the one being gullible!

Baba, forget sting Ops! How did you know the DSS didn't do dis sting ops? and how did you know the FBI did sting ops?! The news says, monies was recovered from these judges!

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Muhlas(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Only Disappointment is that DSS didnt follow up with more arrests Yesterday....

STATE OF EMERGENCY ON THE JUDICIARY BY NBA?
YES, I AGREE. BUT TOO LATE IN COMING.

THE STATE OF EMERGENCY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WHEN:

* A JUDGE GRANTED PERPETUAL INJUNCTION ON EX-GOV. ODILI'S CORRUPTION CASE

* WHEN EX-GOV. LUCKY IGBINEDON RECEIVED A PAT ON THE BACK ON CONVICTION AND TOLD TO PAY BACK JUST N3m AS FINE. THE MONEY HE ALREADY HAD IN HIS CAR BOOTH

*WHEN THE PENSION MEGA THIEF RECEIVED A SCANDALOUS PADDY PADDY SENTENCE

*WHEN JUDGES RANDOMLY GRANT INTERLOCUTORY INJUNCTION ON CRIMINAL MATTER. ACCORDING TO THE ERUDITE RADICAL PROF. BIODUN JEYIFO, NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT THIS PRACTICE IS DONE. NOBODY HAS DISPUTED THIS.

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS PARTICULARLY SANs WOULD FLAGRANTLY ABUSE COURT PROCESS, FILE FRIVOLOUS APPLICATIONS TO DELAY, FRUSTRATE TO NO END CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC THIEVES

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS WOULD TELL THEIR RICH CLIENTS TO HIDE IN THEIR CARS, CONTINUE TO HIDE IN THE CREEKS/DESRRT/ABROAD, OR DELIBERATELY ABSENT FROM COURT. AND THE COUNSELS WOULD COME OUT WITHOUT SHAME TO TELL US THAT IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO LOOK FOR HIDING SUSPECTS. YET THEY KNOW HOW TO COLLECT THEIR LEGAL FEE FROM THE HIDING GHOST SUSPECTS

LAWYER RASCALITY HAS NO OTHER MEANING. CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING THAT AS A LAWYER AND AS AN OFFICER IN THE TEMPLE OF JUSTICE, YOUR PRIMARY DUTY IS TO SEE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED FAIRLY & SPEEDILY.

*THE NBA SHOULD HAVE DECLARED A STATE OF EMERGENCY BEYOND RHETORICS WHEN CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC OFFICERS LAST FOREVER IN THE NATION'S COURTS

*WHEN IT IS NOW A COMMON PRACTICE BY MANY LAWYERS TO HIRE ARMED THUGS TO SECURE POSSESSION OF LANDED PROPERTY AFTER A HIGH COURT RULING IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE OTHER PARTY FROM APPEALING THE CASE.
THIS TERRIBLE SELF HELP PRACTICE HAS MADE MANY LAWYERS MORE POPULAR IN MOTOR PARKS WITH THE "TUALE" BOYS THAN EVEN IN NBA CIRCLE.

A NOBLE PROFESSION CANNOT JUST BE NOBLE BY NAME OR HEREDITARY. BUT BY CONSISTENT NOBLE CONDUCT, ENNOBLING ETHICS AND PRACTICE DISCIPLINE IN ORDER TO REGULARLY WEED OUT ROTTEN EGGS.

LAWYERS AND JUDGES WITHOUT SOCIAL CONSCIENCE ARE WORSE THAN ARMED ROBBERS

YES, THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD LAWYERS & JUDGES IN NIGERIA WHO WILL NEVER BE DESPERATE TO BE SUPER RICH BY ALL MEANS NECRDSARY INCLUDING SACRIFICING THE NOBILITY OF THE WELL RESPECTED PROFESSION.

IF YOUR HOUSE IS STINKING WITH LOADS OF DEBRIS AND YOU DO NOT SERIOUSLY BOTHER TO CLEAN IT, BLAME NOBODY BUT YOURSELF IF AND WHEN "WOLE WOLE" POUNCE ON YOU.

LAWYERS & JUDICIARY PLEASE HEAL THYSELF FIRST.

May God Bless Muhammadu Buhari!
Nice write up
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by asamaigho(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2016
lustychima:
Wailers should cry me a river

Let buhari b a dictator but let him chase corruption from all crannies of this nation

I love this type of dictatorship,
This what i have been expecting since ooo, it must not stop till all corrupt judges "enta d place" where they have been sending petty thieves to.

GOD BLESS PMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by joeyfire(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Trash!!!! The law that set up the DSS does not empower it to do some things that the FBI can do.

Dont copy america mumuishly

NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/file-three-times-the-fbi-arrested-corrupt-judges-in-us-just-like-the-dss

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by smashad(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Na wa ooo....y b say any sml tin we go begin mention America, weh b say no b dem even colonize us....na wa ooo I tire for Di's nija self. moving out............... :
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by 99100(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2016
bettercreature:
imagine no high profile politician has been sent to jail since 1999 and youths are here spitting nonsense
Arrest IBB , Obj ,Atiku ,Abdusalam Abubakar,Aisha Buhari etal and I might consider supporting this jamboree charade so called corruption fight.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Dee60: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Many Nigerians cry that they need a 'Rawlings' to clean up Nigeria but when they see one who is just 2% 'Rawlings' they start crying foul just at any time he serves justice on their tribes men!
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Akainzo(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2016
discusant:

Kwi kwi kwi kwi .. continue your tweets for absolute dictatorship for Nigeria under Muhammadu Buhari.

Unless you are a descendant of Othman Dan Fodio who boasted that Nigeria from the Sahel to the Atlantic coast, must be made an estate of his clan, that's how you are unable to see the bigger plot behind Buhari clan's endless attacks on the Judicial and the legislative arms of Nigeria's government of today. The clan hides behind fight against corruption to weaken the Judiciary and Legislature, as well as weaken opposition.

Didn't Buhari himself say that he wouldn't rest until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are employed in all of Nigeria?

Is this not the first time in Nigeria's history that attempts are being made to insert use of Islamic Sharia Criminal codes into the country's constitution?

What's all the drive by Buhari and his clan to use executive arm of government to distribute Fulani cattle grazing fields to all of Nigeria, despite the refusals by many states in the country?

The grand plot by descendants of Othman Dan Fodio through Buhari now is: intimidate the Judiciary and the Legislature so that little or no obstacles shall be left on the road toward finally making Nigeria an estate of the Descendants of Othman Dan Fodio.

The process was started by
military dictators loyal to the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio through creating undue large number of states and consequent political representation constituencies in northern Nigeria by foul use of land mass as criterion.
That skewed political structure is why a man like Buhari would be president in the midst of thousands of younger and better educated and better qualified presidential materials in Nigeria.

What is playing out in Nigeria is a REVOLUTION by descendants of Othman Dan Fodio to stamp their authority all over Nigeria through democratic means.

You forgot to mention that the nation was a Regional entity with each doing its own thing until Ironsi (an Igbo man) came and meddled it all up by getting us into a unitary system that has been the bane of Nigeria till now.

When you take a decision, do not blame others for being smarter than you to exploit that your inordinate desire to their advantage.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by popsonbj: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2016
MadamExcellency:
A lawyer in USA or Britain is not automatically qualified to practice law in Nigeria - Fact.

Nigeria has her laws and constitution and as such we apply it accordingly.

There are no better custodian of Nigerian constitution and laws than the NBA hence the six living past and present NBA Presidents are saying that the DSS acted unconstitutionally against its statutory and constitutional responsibilities.

The Executive is just one arm of the government in a democracy and doesn't make it own laws.

It is time to defend constitutional democracy and as such fight to stop Nigeria from slipping into dictatorship.

Are you getting the crux of the matter and the direction of the debate?

Law is no respecter of persons.Under the rule of law, every citizens is equal before the law.
So, the case of the so called Judges should not exemption.
The DSS have so far acted within the ambit of the law and the rule of law.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
perryy:

So u don't know what he is talking about
? Let me help you. He is talking about Buratai and Dambazza. They have room in buhari led Nigeria. What a hypocrite are thou!
these assets you speak of, Have you seen them?
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
sucess001:

if you are not getting paid or getting some reward for your post...God bless you....but if you are...may you never see happiness the rest of your life...
amen

God bless u too

I live by my precepts and conviction
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
asamaigho:

I love this type of dictatorship,
This what i have been expecting since ooo, it must not stop till all corrupt judges "enta d place" where they have been sending petty thieves to.

GOD BLESS PMB/PYO

Respect bro
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by sucess001(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
lustychima:
amen

God bless u too

I leave by my precepts and conviction

Its 'live' not 'leave'
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by lanreni: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
tinsel:
Where they arrested with there doors pulled down, relations maltreated and the entire neighborhood surrounded with hundreds of policemen by 1.00am? You are really working very hard to justify this gestapo style of arrest.
It is still under the armbit of the law. anyone who prevents the search and arrest which permission has been legally obtained, will be seen as obstructing their legal duties. if they were not obstructing their jobs and yet malhandled, then they can press for charges against DSS. the judge's house that was a case of misplaced identity can press for charges. afterall, the so called gestapo style has been used by DSS for donkey years now even on political activists and ordinary nigerians without the lawyers shouting fowl.now its their turn and they want ignorant nigerians to rise to their defense because they think they are sacred cows?
the laws have been loosed ended for anyone to exploit. it didn't define when and where u can arrest. what constitutes intrusion on privacy and the extent of force in carrying outa search warrant. the position of the nba requesting UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT and gov. wike's interference with thugs is what threatens the rule of law and democracy
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2016
olaoge:

From efcc dss,nsa,all are directly under the president. Can we say that of developed nations that we're comparing ourselves with?

Nigeria is finished.

Sorry to all dunces around the world, but ,you, my friend are a dunce.

Do you know what it means to be the CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER of a country in a Federal System of Govt?

You need to go back to school.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:29am On Oct 11, 2016
olaoge:

From efcc dss,nsa,all are directly under the president. Can we say that of developed nations that we're comparing ourselves with?

Nigeria is finished.

Sorry to all dunces around the world, but ,you, my friend are a dunce.

Do you know what it means to be the CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER of a country in a Federal System of Government?

You need to go back to school.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2016
tinsel:

You have already concluded that they are criminals. Tell me what you did to the one who purchased two houses in dubai with 240million naira. You recently gave him an award.

I don't know, you tell me. Its your country after all. Aren't you the one defending their right to steal?
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Tequilah: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
urchmanx:
#Copied...

1) Search Warrants are executed between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM except on weekends.
2) Search Warrants are valid only if issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
3) Search Warrants obtained in one State of Nigeria cannot be executed in another State excepted it is endorsed by a Magistrate or Judge equal in rank to the one that issued the Warrant.
4) Only two or three agencies in Nigeria are charged with the investigation of corruption cases namely the EFCC, the ICPC and the Nigeria Police.
5) Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and VIPs who do not constitute a flight risk are usually invited to appear before investigation Agencies.
6) The National Judicial Commission (NJC) is the only body empowered to sanction Judges and Justices found wanting in the discharge of their duties.
7) A current Governor is the Chief Security Officer of his State.
cool A current Governor enjoys immunity in terms of prosecution and the inviolability of his person.
9) The Judges in question have issued unfavourable judgements against the arresting Agency in the past, thus casting aspersions on the motive for their arrest.

ISSUES FOR DETERMINATION
1) Did the arresting Agency actually procure an Arrest Warrant from a Court of competent jurisdiction?
2) Did the arresting Agency adhere to the rules governing the procurement and execution of a Search Warrant?
3) Did the arresting Agency exhaust the option of extending an invitation to the suspects before procuring the Arrest Warrant?
4) Did the arrested suspects at any time pose the risk of taking to flight?
5) Does the arresting Agency not have people at all the land, sea and air borders to prevent an escape of the suspects?
6) Did the arresting Agency at any time write a letter to the National Judicial Commission (NJC) highlighting the offences committed by the suspects and demanding their release for an interview?

This Court reserves judgement in this matter. I will rise.

- Nonny Kelly

I dash you 1,000 likes for this post! cheesy Just dash to Mama Okafor's bar down there and collect two criminally chilled bottles of the best drink in town! cool
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by urchmanx(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tequilah:

I dash you 1,000 likes for this post! cheesy Just dash to Mama Okafor's bar down there and collect two criminally chilled bottles of the best drink in town! cool
Thank you for the joke. The points raised are just my concern. I had been reading we're dad said the obtained warrant in Abuja and executed it in other states without following due process on the excution of such warrant.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by gemale(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2016
lustychima:
Wailers should cry me a river

Let buhari b a dictator but let him chase corruption from all crannies of this nation

Hw many tyms do I need 2 say ds? Anyway, as many tyms it wld take 4 pple 2 listen & understand. A dictator can't successfully fight corruption because dictatorship itself is corruption. Hv u nt heard d saying "absolute power corrupts". Nobody shld ever b empowered 2 D point where dey dnt hv 2 ansa 2 individuals & institutions. Whenever we encourage any1 2 trample on legal institutions & act contrary 2 constitutional provisions, we r indirectly telling dt person dt he/she is above those laws & breeding impunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.