Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist (2632 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by Stevebamdex(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Two burglars got more than they bargained for recently after picking the wrong house to break into. Garfield Morgan, 54, and his 36 year old accomplice friend Kim Gorton are both career burglars, having stolen from hundreds of homes in their lives. But it’s unlikely they’ll go back to crime after the nasty episode they experienced in the home of one Florida man…
Harry Harrington is 6’7″ and weighs over 300lbs. It’s pure muscle. He’s a notorious gay s*x predator who has served time in jail for numerous sexual assaults. An aggressive and predatory offender, he’s not the kind of man you want to annoy. But that’s just what Morgan and Gorton did that fateful night.
Harrington, known as ‘The Wolfman‘, easily overpowered the men, tied them up and assaulted them for five full days. Police only intervened after a neighbor heard the men’s cries for help and called them.
As you can see from their mug shots below, the men were extremely traumatized by their ordeal. What they went through is inexcusable, but many online commentators are saying that they deserved some kind of retribution for their crimes. Though we tend to think that a spell in prison is probably more fair. Five days of being raped by a man mountain is a bit much, isn’t it?
“They broke in my front door, so I broke in their back doors!” The Wolfman is said to told police on his arrest.
The men face burglary charges, while Harrington is looking at another stretch inside for his actions.

1 Like

Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by saintfellow(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
They got serve.
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by Stevebamdex(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lalasticlalasmiley
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by morbeta(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Everyday for the thief, one day is for house owner.
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by Stevebamdex(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
“They broke in my front door, so I broke in their back doors!” The Wolfman is said to told police on his arrest.
smiley smiley smiley sorry niggas,I pray for healing on ur already dismantled asses.
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by acenazt: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lmao cheeiii the only time I really feel The Gay peeps. That Guy no get chill at alll!!!
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Fvckin hate gay
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by Lsofdk(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by Stevebamdex(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lsofdk:
This was on FP some days back.

https://www.nairaland.com/3394475/when-karma-comes-form-masculine
Oh sorry,I didn't bother to check..thought the thread was new and the headlines too deceived me..thanks anyway..!
Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by 3sexy: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
I thought KARMA was a bi.tch , never knew it was a gay!

1 Like

Re: Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist by Lsofdk(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Oh sorry,I didn't bother to check..thought the thread was new and the headlines too deceived me..thanks anyway..!
you're welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should Sex Last? / Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! / South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.