Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,396 members, 7,822,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What you don't know about sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What you don't know about sex (1570 Views)

WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! / 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex..pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Have you ever think twice after fucking a girl.

First she enjoy the sex more than you and after that you pay her money

You spend 2 months or more begging a fine girls to be your boo and the day you will Bleep her you will see that her pusssy smells so bad like a decayed fish and the odour of your room will change.and you will begin to feel irretetated

The only thing girls care about is your money and not love.they may claim they love you .just stay one month without giving them money . then her true colour will come out .men pls don't be deceived

Have you noticed the high rate of single matured girls nowadays ?

Now if you are girl reading this , if I check your phone let see how many male friends you have on facebook,instagram,badoo and phone contact.im sure if I calculate all the men I will see in your contact they will be morethan 2000. Is this the kind of girls men will marry ?

Every week you give more than 50 different men your phone number , na this kind girl u want men to marry ?

You as a girl fuckss with more than 30 different me in a month and yet you say no husband when you have already destroyed yourself .

When you are 21yrs men will com for your hands in marriage you will refuse saying you wanna go to school forgetting that when u graduate you must have turned 29 or 30yrs and then no man will want to marry you anymore

Any girl that tell you she wants to go to school.listen she is not going to any school she is going there to fuckkk as much as can . Is only a foolish man dat will allow his fiancé to be in school while he lives in a different city.na young Bobo and lectures dey finish her pusssy and u are they paying the her bills and fees at the end you will collect charf .if you doubt me go to any nearby uni and see what girls have turned it

Talking about runs/ ashawo is now the school girls goes to. They don't read anymore .if they can speak small English they remaining four years in school Wil be full of ashawo work dats what they do in school.if u doubt me go and see for yourself

As long as girls continue to see men as ATM machine and girls continue to see runs / ashawo as a job in this country. The high rate of single ladies will keep increasing every year in Nigeria.
Re: What you don't know about sex by chelseabmw(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
ur woman break your heart runaway? grin

2 Likes

Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
chelseabmw:
Lol

I'm sure you know what i mean , is what I said true or false ?
Re: What you don't know about sex by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Another dump thread from frankraj undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What you don't know about sex by dikeigbo2(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chaii.....that's the fucckking truth grin

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by MrDude: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Take life easy bros grin

But you talk truth sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What you don't know about sex by ladyF(f): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
shocked
Re: What you don't know about sex by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
i see! undecided

carefully arranged poo!

childish nonsense from a matured misguided clown!

disgusting small-minded object of execration! # fish tank brain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
bbmpin:
i see! undecided

carefully arranged poo!

childish nonsense from a matured misguided clown!

disgusting small-minded object of execration! # fish tank brain

Fool I have warned you several times to stop commenting on my post . Are you silly or stupid Stop commenting on any post by me Frankraj
You are a complete idiot and a woman rapperr I don't make friends with weaklings like you.let this be my last warning to you you bastardddd .I hate you . Don't ever comment on my post anymore I'm sure everyone reading this post will bear me witness. I have warned you

2 Likes

Re: What you don't know about sex by jopretty(f): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
I'm sure your sister(s) is/are reading this and I also know that this same thinking of yours concerning ladies includes them.

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by fadahero: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
undecidedcame here hoping to read how ur babe/wife has denied u sex for a couple of months.... I'm not impressed. cry

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
jopretty:
I'm sure your sister(s) is/are reading this and I also know that this same thinking of yours concerning ladies includes them.

Hahahahahah I can see them ashawo they coming out one by one identifyin themselves
Re: What you don't know about sex by Topestbilly(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
"the day you will Bleep her you will see that her pusssy smells so bad like a decayed fish and the odour of your room will change.and you will begin to feel irretetated"

The class of gals you move around with gave you dis impression.

I'll advise you to work hard, make money and see how clean gals with air-freshener punna will locate you.

On your heartbreak, just giveit time it will heal up

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by jopretty(f): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
*shaking my head for you*
Frankraj:

Hahahahahah I can see them ashawo they coming out one by one identifyin themselves
Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
fadahero:
undecidedcame here hoping to read how ur babe/wife has denied u sex for a couple of months.... I'm not impressed. undecidedcame here hoping to read how ur babe/wife has denied u sex for a couple of months.... I'm not impressed. cry

Hahahahah don't be sad I used the topic so people can read it fast and know what's happening in Nigeria and what our girls has turned into.ashawo is now a job in our court and yet they complain no husband .tell me who wanna marry olosho
Re: What you don't know about sex by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Double portion heart break

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by jopretty(f): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hahahhahahaa, epic reply. I also think he's not schooled at all.
Topestbilly:
"the day you will Bleep her you will see that her pusssy smells so bad like a decayed fish and the odour of your room will change.and you will begin to feel irretetated"

I'll advise you to work hard, make money and see how clean gals with air-freshener punna will locate you.

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Topestbilly:

Don't talk shitt you don't make money more than me
Re: What you don't know about sex by faruz: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: What you don't know about sex by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Frankraj:

Fool I have warned you several times to stop commenting on my post . Are silly or stupid Stop commenting on my any post by me Frankraj
You are a complete idiot and a woman rapperr I don't make friends with weaklings like you.let this be my last warning to you you bastardddd .I hate you . Don't ever comment on my post anymore I'm sure everyone reading this post will bear me witness. I have warned you
Make me! undecided

Confused "internet privileged" clown, perverted heart-sickening blight upon society!

A Naive acidly acrimonious lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material! sad

Got a debate to watch! Goodnight crap-brain #pumpkin brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What you don't know about sex by mrmrmister: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Frankraj:

He's not talking shiiiittt
He's telling you the truth

Girls with class do not have smelly pussssyyy
You need to step up your game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What you don't know about sex by fbtowner(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dude get 2bottles of origin with crack. U will be all right. I dont think about girls anymore grin try to be like me
Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Useless fool . If you have brain you would have get out and get lost from my page and stop comenting on my page . I would have blocked you off since if I can see option for that on NL
Re: What you don't know about sex by Topestbilly(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Frankraj:

I thought twas money that made u opt for smelling punna gals ,but since money is not your problem I think class is, try upgrade it wink

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
mrmrmister:

He's not talking shiiiittt
He's telling you the truth

Girls with class do not have smelly pussssyyy
You need to step up your game

You both bleeps runs girls / ashawo club girls .they are the type of girls that usually have clean pussy because of the nature of there job .so don't tell me what I know more than you . Go and fuckkk a normal girl either working class or business lady then you will find out what I talked about concerning that particular paragraph
Hahaha my man two if una funny well well .una dey Bleep ashawo girls come here dey say girls clean. Go Bleep normal girl na there go understand wetin I dey talk
Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
bbmpin:

Make me! undecided

Confused "internet privileged" clown, perverted heart-sickening blight upon society!

A Naive acidly acrimonious lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material! sad

Got a debate to watch! Goodnight crap-brain #pumpkin brain

Useless fool . If you have brain you would have get out and get lost from my page and stop comenting on my page . I would have blocked you off since if I can see option for that on NL
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: What you don't know about sex by mrmrmister: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Frankraj:

You both bleeps runs girls / ashawo club girls .they are the type of girls that usually have clean pussy because of the nature of there job .so don't tell me what I know more than you . Go and fuckkk a normal girl either working glass or business lady then you will find out what I talked about concerning that particular paragraph
grin grin
Re: What you don't know about sex by mrmrmister: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Topestbilly:

I thought twas money that made u opt for smelling punna gals ,but since money is not your problem I think class is, try upgrade it wink
grin grin
Just check out the mention he gave me
I give up on him grin

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by Topestbilly(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
jopretty:
Hahahhahahaa, epic reply. I also think he's not schooled at all.

It's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: What you don't know about sex by Frankraj: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Topestbilly:

Na ashawo you dey fuckkk, out of 10 normal homely girls in Nigeria is only 2 that has clean pussy .but out of 10 runs girls all have clean pussy.listen to me and you will learn

1 Like

Re: What you don't know about sex by Topestbilly(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
mrmrmister:

grin grin
Just check out the mention he gave me
I give up on him grin

LoL.... I follow you give up broda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Advantages Of Marrying An Older Man / Selena Gomez Top 50 Beautiful Nud* Pix / Bisola Is Evil..bbn Shld Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.