Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Do I Do Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Pls (2724 Views)

I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) / Under Pressure To Marry What Do I Do Pls / I Don't Know What To Do;pls Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Okay guys... I really need ur help with this matter... My go of bout 2 yrs now... Just broke up with me.. She is a class above me in uni..we re both medical students she.. But am in med surg.. She is in a different course.. We be been best of friends since I be been in school.. And only started dating 2yrs ago.. Her reason for breaking up is dt.. We won't get married.. Cos she is a yr ahead of me.. Am older sha..nd she has tried breaking up to with me 3 times before.. But I held on.. ND we still got back together.. ND she told me to promise her.. Never to let her go.. Even if she wants to break up. Fast forward to last week Monday.. She started giving signs.. ND well I held on.. ND now ds morning.. We had a very long chat.. I got angry Nd decided to break up myself.. Cos she kept saying.. We won't get married.. We won't get married..
Nweiz... I took bk my word.. Nd said.. Am not breaking up again.. But she said.. She has been crying ever since.. She read it..
Long story short.. She broke up with me ds morning.. Nd blocked me on whatsapp .. Cos.. I refused to accept d breakup.. ND u know.. Kept saying we can work ds thru
My question is Wh do I do??...gve her space or what??..nd also..in d past..if we tried breaking up..we ended up as friends..nd from friends..we have sex..nd start dating again...now she is like..if we become friends..it will happen all over again...nd am her first..(dunno if ds info helps)..nd she is religious..too..am kinda umm..d golden rule kinda person..
one of her reasons is dt..she has weird dreams bout us..nd dt her mum said..we won't get married..
I know I sound somehow..buh..I kinda need u guys unalloyed advice..nd experience here..what do I do..ur free to insult me too..ds is ma first post here sha..thanks guys

..abeg make una forgive all my typo errors..I was in a hurry oo...nd I abbreviate a lot...one of d consequence of my very fast professors..

btw..ds morning...just now.she added me up on WhatsApp agn..nd was like..let's be friends..
Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2016
FTC sha
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2016
Poster above me stole FTC undecided

@op only seuun's got answer to your question
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Okay, solution number one, work on your grammar maybe she don't even understand the messages you do send her on whatsapp that was why she blocked you, If you work on your grammar, it will solve half of your problem.

9 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Pls by jeffizy(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Even though it hurts to have unrequited love, I still think you should try to let go since it's going to be one-sided.
The fact that her mum even disapproved of your union is already a bad sign.

Concentrate on your studies, a lot if women will wink at you without shame when you finally get to add "Dr" to your name.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Pls by Cholls(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2016
my brother u are the first in what way.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2016
grin

Didnt ur medical school teaches u how to mend a broken minds and broken hearts in ur lab? Juz kidding...

Obviously boo she's not happy being with u anymore... Give her space sha.. We cannot force ppol to love us the way we love them... Now, if u really love her then let her go...

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2016
aaronson:
Okay, solution number one, work on your grammar maybe she don't even understand the messages you do send her on whatsapp that was why she blocked you, If you work on your grammar, it will solve half of your problem.

dude..I speak and type well..I was just in a hurry..forgive ma grammatical typos..
Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Does ur medical school didn't teach u how to mend a broken minds and broken hearts? Juz kidding...

Obviously boo she's not happy being with u anymore... Give her space sha.. We cannot force ppol to love us the way we love them... Now, if u really love her then let her go...

lolz...no oo..we can't treat broken hearts..
thanks tho..I have to let her go..its hard..cos am losing my best friend nd gf at d same time..

Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2016
u have to let go

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Poster above me stole FTC undecided

@op only seuun's got answer to your question

lolz..okay sir..thanks
Re: What Do I Do Pls by yomi007k(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Dude d same thing happened to me n my pharmacist babe wen I was in med school ....we dated for 5 yesrs.

She is right u guys wont get married but u can always be a better man n marry a better girl.

Take revenge by being successful. ...my ex regrets her actions now.

In d long run u will see dt u need no chick...

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Pls by saintdennis(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2016
aaronson:

You lousy people and grammar do they teach English @ med skul? Even their writing is usually diff to read.

So if he was ur doc you'd be apprehensive about receiving treatment cos his grammar (in your opinion) ain't up to scratch?

Just locate a corner and eat beans sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Cholls:
my brother u are the first in what way.
in fact he has to come and answer this question because it's tantamount to the responses u will get

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=fayded post=50069468][/quote]

Never lose hope... Always look at the bright side.. wink wink wink

What doesn't kill u, makes even stronger...
Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Oma307:

in fact he has to come and answer this question because it's tantamount to the responses u will get

lolz..I mean..am her first..bro..as in first..to umm..wear d shoe..
I used to think..dt counts..u know..as in..girls find it difficult to get over their "first"...nd they dnt forget..nweiz..Dts dt
Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Never lose hope... Always look at the bright side.. wink wink wink

What doesn't kill u, makes even stronger...
....Thanks..ur right tho..I dunno why y'all re nice to me...I ve been a guest here for like forever..nd u guys always always insult d crap outta people...I was expecting to get bashed for even loving a girl dt dumped me..
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2016
move on guy, they are not worth it
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
fayded:

....Thanks..ur right tho..I dunno why y'all re nice to me...I ve been a guest here for like forever..nd u guys always always insult d crap outta people...I was expecting to get bashed for even loving a girl dt dumped me..

Ppol that bashed others are TROLLS. It only shows they're worthless grin

Dem & their useless life are rotten somewhere. So never mind those ppol... grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2016
fayded:

lolz..I mean..am her first..bro..as in first..to umm..wear d shoe..
I used to think..dt counts..u know..as in..girls find it difficult to get over their "first"...nd they dnt forget..nweiz..Dts dt
bro, move on the notion of first to wear the shoe not matter again
Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2016
yomi007k:
Dude d same thing happened to me n my pharmacist babe wen I was in med school ....we dated for 5 yesrs.

She is right u guys wont get married but u can always be a better man n marry a better girl.

Take revenge by being successful. ...my ex regrets her actions now.

In d long run u will see dt u need no chick...

Dts d ish bro..she knows ail be successful..she fucking knows..already..so it won't be a surprise to her..
I just wanna forget her..nd believe she never existed..
even if I do well in my 2nd mb..she won't be surprised.. Dts Wh she expects
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2016
pls move on,work hard n become successful, you gonna get a lady dat perfectly suit your person...it's hard to do but, you CAN
Re: What Do I Do Pls by yomi007k(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2016
fayded:

Dts d ish bro..she knows ail be successful..she fucking knows..already..so it won't be a surprise to her..

Bros forgetting her will take TIME....no bigge.

U shudnt care wat she thinks, its no longer ur business.

Listen to Davido Gbagbe oshi or who u epp..to pass time
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2016
saintdennis:

You lousy people and grammar do they teach English @ med skul? Even their writing is usually diff to read.

So if he was ur doc you'd be apprehensive about receiving treatment cos his grammar (in your opinion) ain't up to scratch?

Just locate a corner and eat beans sha.
Yours is even worst than him who went to medical school, let me guess, you not a medical student, Are you?
Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2016
aaronson:
Yours is even worst than him who went to medical school, let me guess, you not a medical student, Are you?

dude...cmon..drop it already..how much have u made from d English u dey speak??..
nd I see no grammatical error in Wh he typed..just let it good
Re: What Do I Do Pls by ikp120(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2016
fayded:

Bro to get over her, simply delete her number and start hanging around with girls more. Visit your female course mates more. If that girl comes around again, just put her in your friend zone. Don't ever call her or flash her number, except you really need to.

That relationship cannot work. She doesn't feel you for real, just once in a while infatuation.

Flirt with girls, but don't be a play boy. That's how I forget some girls forever.
Re: What Do I Do Pls by saintdennis(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2016
aaronson:

You see yourself? Grammarian

The problem I have with people like you is ya'll refuse to seek professional help.

Be a man and visit yaba or uselu left! Or any hospital psych ward ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2016
ikp120:

Bro to get over her, simply delete her number and start hanging around with girls more. Visit your female course mates more. If that girl comes around again, just put her in your friend zone. Don't ever call her or flash her number, except you really need to.

That relationship cannot work. She doesn't feel you for real, just once in a while infatuation.

Flirt with girls, but don't be a play boy. That's how I forget some girls forever.

thanks a lot bro..means a lot to me..
thing is..I dnt really have much time to do all dose stuffs..we re always busy here..reading..practicals..d only girls I even spend time wth are ma course mates..nd they all think am dating her..
all I gat here is ma books..nd laptop..phone nd game..she has been ma only close friend since I entered ds Skul..nd am a geek(hate to admit it)..m socially awkward..m cute tho(check ma profile)...dnt even know how to start agn..
m just gonna face ma books..nd let ds depression wave flow..wth time..I'd prolly get better..I myt never heal fully..buh I'd get better
thanks ..man
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2016
A medical student typing this way..br0s why
Re: What Do I Do Pls by fayded(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Jarizod:
A medical student typing this way..br0s why

ah ah..I said..I was in a hurry..bro..what do u want again??.
if u have any advice..then pls drop it..thanks
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Feranchek(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Here's the thing, you like her and she likes you. Her ONLY problem is that you both MIGHT NOT get married. It's happened before and guess what.... till you both EVENTUALLY get married, I can bet my yesterday's bet9ja winning that it'll happen again. If the ONLY reason you both always quarreled and breakup is cos of HER fear of not getting to say "I do" to you, then you've got yourself someone to FIGHT for.

Now what to do:

Fight for her. How? Make her mom accept you, cos she seem to be the bane of this problem. Don't be too nice or something, buh be her friend. Call her mom once a while to ask questions on issues you already know the answer to (just to make her believe you trust her judgments), visit her once a while when your bae is at home. Be friends also with the family (especially the male folks)

On your bae.

There's really nothing much to do. Just keep reassuring her and NEVER give her any reason not to believe in the ULTIMATE goal. Try not to cheat on her (buh medical students sabi cheat..... Kai!!!!) Always tell her the truth.

When BEING A MAN with her, be kind with your words.

In general, WIN HER TRUST (cos you already have her love)

iWish you a happy relationship brov.
Re: What Do I Do Pls by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2016
fayded:

ah ah..I said..I was in a hurry..bro..what do u want again??.
if u have any advice..then pls drop it..thanks

Too much drama..Drêams and her måma is even involved.. Let her go and look for someone that actually wants to get married to u..

cheers smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) / Is Anything Wrong In Using Herbs For Sex? / GUYS ONLY..... Serious Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.