Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) (2304 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by soccerepe: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hi seun,

I am Chibike by the name, I am from Orifite in anambra state. I currently reside in Lagos state, Nigeria.

Pls I need Advice from the house on this particular story of my.

Well I meet my Best friend , Chukwu, In higher Institution, at a University at south Western part of Nigeria, which I don't want to disclose because of identity.

In that those process we looked after each others Back, faced many challenges, Passed through many difficulty, and finally we graduated and did our 'NYSC'.

Unfortunate, we lived together and we got a Job in the same company in Apapa , Lagos.

So He decided to take a wife in 2015.
He wedded on Wednesday, 30th, December 2015, in southern part of Nigeria.

After the wedding, I moved out of the House we both stayed and urged him to stay back, while I get a nicer apartment.

Just after Few months, My best friend approached me in the office and told me, He wants to leave our former house, so I told him of an empty House just next to my Flat.

He accepted and Payed for the House, In a few Weeks he packed in with his wife, and we started Living like the way we use to be and always come back from work together.

So Last year October, 2016, my friend told me of a lottery he played for a work in Abroad.

So late December of 2016, he told me he was now qualified and was accepted in the lottery, that other papers will be done before the start of 2017.

So, 2017 is here, the visa is now ready, set to go.

My Neighbour who turns out to be my best friend has now travelled to London

But before he travelled, On thursday 9th March 2017, We had a Get together to Celebrate the success he accomplished.

So we went to this bar Called ' Solace ' in Festac town to celebrate, After Drinking and Celebrating, My best Friend said something that day which I am going to Quote

" He said bestie please Look over my wife just the same way we looked out for each others back in School "

So I promised him I will Always Check on her at least thrice a week.
Finally that was the promise I made to him.

It is now two days Since He left, So I went to Check on my best friend wife.

Knocking , she asked who it might be, so I told her it was me, she opened and looked so happy that I came visiting.

pls Dont post Content from this blog to Nairaland, if you are not Authorized to do so.
Doing so, will bring alot of Penalty to you and your Movement

Read Full here: www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-best-friend-wife.html?m=1
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by damtan(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na so!!! Guess you're done talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by vertueptime: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
No we will no click the link, last last u nack her, end pf story

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by N0favors: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bloggers and lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by soccerepe: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
awesome
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by xest(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
LA click LA regret

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by babyfaceafrica: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lies every blog you enter..bloggers should not make heaven

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by thanki410(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
You lik your friend wife? Fukoofukoo

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Adasun(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Someone would soon copy it here. I trust livingfree.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
This blogger get mind sha... Even called seuun
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Abegi this na fake storycheesy. Wich naija man will jus marry a wife and the next thing he will be making plans to move abroadcheesy. And wich naija man who is newly wedded will now hand over his wife to his friend for safe keepingcheesy. Typical nollywood movie script.i can predict this story alreadycheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by egopersonified(f): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
you don't want to name the school to hide identity, then you go ahead and mention specific dates, places, work and home arrangements.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Adasun:
Someone would soon copy it here. I trust livingfree.

Full story

I am Chibike by the name, I am from Orifite in anambra state. I currently reside in Lagos state, Nigeria

Well I meet my Best friend , Chukwu, In higher Institution, at a University at south Western part of Nigeria, which I don't want to disclose because of identity.

In that those process we looked after each others Back, faced many challenges, Passed through many difficulty, and finally we graduated and did our 'NYSC'.

Unfortunate, we lived together and we got a Job in the same company in Apapa , Lagos.

After the wedding, I moved out of the House we both stayed and urged him to stay back, while I get a nicer apartment.

Just after Few months, My best friend approached me in the office and told me, He wants to leave our former house, so I told him of an empty House just next to my Flat.

He accepted and Payed for the House, In a few Weeks he packed in with his wife, and we started Living like the way we use to be and always come back from work together.

So Last year October, 2016, my friend told me of a lottery he played for a work in Abroad.

So late December of 2016, he told me he was now qualified and was accepted in the lottery, that other papers will be done before the start of 2017.

But before he travelled, On thursday 9th March 2017, We had a Get together to Celebrate the success he accomplished.

So we went to this bar Called ' Solace ' in Festac town to celebrate, After Drinking and Celebrating, My best Friend said something that day which I am going to Quote

" He said bestie please Look over my wife just the same way we looked out for each others back in School "

Knocking , she asked who it might be, so I told her it was me, she opened and looked so happy that I came visiting.

I and My best friend wife talked and it was time to say Goodbye , she told me that she was preparing food for me, so I told her am okay. She said it can't be, that it was because of me, she started cooking.
So after a while I agreed and she served the food.

We were in the dining eating and at the same time talking, so I asked her if she was coping fine been all alone, she said no, that she needed someone around the house most of the evening.

I volunteered , since I promise my Best Friend I was gonna take care of his wife just like he took care of me while at the university.

The Night passed, I visited her countless times.

This faithful day, I got a text message from my best friend Wife, asking I should come over , that she wanted us to Dine together.

So, I hurriedly went, Foods and drinks she served.
We were ready to Eat.

after the Dinner that night, she said she wanted to tell me something, and I should listen to her.

Our conversation started like this

Best friend Wife : Hey Dear I am in love with someone, and I don't know what to do. I want to be faithful to my Husband

Husband best friend : Wow, it can't be, but anyway it happens, who can that be you in love.

Best friend Wife : Well I won't Hide up, I have been killing that emotion, I am in love with You and dear I want to go over the Moon with you, I can't take you off my mind.

She approaches more and more , Kissed me and That was it.

I could not Resist it, it was so impeccable, it was like a rumbling bull looking for its Cart. Oh yes I realised am into something sort of Bad with my best friend Wife.

The Whole love making continued Every day and know she keeps saying she can't do without me.

Pls Help me Because am in love with my best friend wife, and I don't know what to do, I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Adasun(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:

Full story

I am Chibike by the name, I am from Orifite in anambra state. I currently reside in Lagos state, Nigeria

I and My best friend wife talked and it was time to say Goodbye , she told me that she was preparing food for me, so I told her am okay. She said it can't be, that it was because of me, she started cooking.
So after a while I agreed and she served the food.

We were in the dining eating and at the same time talking, so I asked her if she was coping fine been all alone, she said no, that she needed someone around the house most of the evening.

I volunteered , since I promise my Best Friend I was gonna take care of his wife just like he took care of me while at the university.

The Night passed, I visited her countless times.

This faithful day, I got a text message from my best friend Wife, asking I should come over , that she wanted us to Dine together.

So, I hurriedly went, Foods and drinks she served.
We were ready to Eat.

after the Dinner that night, she said she wanted to tell me something, and I should listen to her.

Our conversation started like this

Best friend Wife : Hey Dear I am in love with someone, and I don't know what to do. I want to be faithful to my Husband

Husband best friend : Wow, it can't be, but anyway it happens, who can that be you in love.

Best friend Wife : Well I won't Hide up, I have been killing that emotion, I am in love with You and dear I want to go over the Moon with you, I can't take you off my mind.

She approaches more and more , Kissed me and That was it.

I could not Resist it, it was so impeccable, it was like a rumbling bull looking for its Cart. Oh yes I realised am into something sort of Bad with my best friend Wife.

The Whole love making continued Every day and know she keeps saying she can't do without me.

Pls Help me Because am in love with my best friend wife, and I don't know what to do, I need your advice.
u no da carry last for dis kind thing na grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by pafo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Onyebuchi! You are knacking my wife ehn! Na amadioha go visit you last last.

Bloggers can lie to get traffic ehn!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Adasun:
u no da carry last for dis kind thing na grin grin

See him call the owners name then direct us to his site! We not havin it! grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by ITbomb(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Smh

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by neezar: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
Abegi this na fake storycheesy. Wich naija man will jus marry a wife and the next thing he will be making plans to move abroadcheesy. And wich naija man who is newly wedded will now hand over his wife to his friend for safe keepingcheesy. Typical nollywood movie script.i can predict this story alreadycheesy.
boss
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Timagex(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
This one na English teacher for secondary school o. Who com teach him composition? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
neezar:
boss
nezzar hw body na?
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by neezar: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
nezzar hw body na?
boss I dey

ow is everything
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
neezar:

boss I dey

ow is everything
i dey fine.how u see dat czech and naija friendly?cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by neezar: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey fine.how u see dat czech and naija friendly?cheesy
not surprised man

the super eagles team is just hyped
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) by galadima77(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2018
so you guys are saying we shouldn't expect the world cup coming to Nigeria when our jersey dey top chart?

(1) (Reply)

Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband / Wonders Shall Never End / Old Men Generally Treat Me Better At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.