Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger (12492 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Pls Advise.my Wife Is Making Me Sick. / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by coolier(f): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
All the time you were away, she's been cheating on you. To add insult to injury, she knew she was carrying another man's pregnancy and still traveled to US on your ticket to join you as your wife. Can you trust her again? Can you bare to love and touch her? I think you should send her back home to marry her boyfriend and find yourself another wife.

1 Like

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by tallgal(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
She's gotta go!

1 Like

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Theblessed(f): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
Listen to sensible who people have been airing their good and positive advise to you.  Ignoring their advice might cost you!  Fortunately you're not my brother and if you happens to be, you will know about it as there's no way this Harlot will remain our family with this her tarnishing image. no way. How despicable?

She can't use and abuse your family this way, since this is the only way she knows to reward you for your good heart, she's damned! Goes to show, you married a moral-less woman to bring up your children when you have them.  She can only give your children what she has and that is, "Lack of morals/values". 

Again, God has navigated you out of this unhappy situation but you don't seem to acknowledge it, maybe with time you'd understand.  I suggest you count your losses and move on to greater things without the LOSER because, she is a non-runner.  And a non-runner, is not a winning horse?
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by ucheawesom: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
pls let the girl go.
she is not wort the trouble.How can she say she didnt know?
the least she shld have done is to be honest to u,but was she.
dont be suprised wen she finds her feet she will abandon u and get her guy over.
put her back in the plane let her go and meet her boy friend.if i were u sef i will do that b4 she gioves birt and has an american citizen.
were it not that the pregnancy has advanced and u have not been around she would hav given it to u.
yeye girl,she wants to eat her cake and hav it.she thinks she will use u to get wat she wants and then drop u like a hot potato
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Mimicole(f): 1:11am On Jan 02, 2010
@texazzpete, pls say only wot u knw n r sure of, n dnt pass judgement wtout proper understandin of a subject matter. At 5months my pregnancy was still not 2visible, u cud only b sure much later in d 5th mnth n i'm very slim. Nw 4 a much bigger person u mit never find out until 7mnth, especially 4 1st pregnancies. @poster forgive her n let her go if u can no longer live it. I can't if i'm in ur shoes, especially bcs she intended 2deceive u in2 thinkin u were responsible, which is why she kept quiet abt it 4so long . Questions must be asked especially bcs of her condition, so der's need 2 let ur family knw, n seek their advise on how 2 approach her own family. But in all forgive her.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2010
Dear Boyzone i feel sorry for you because i know the trauma you would be going through right now.See boyzone are you sure she has finished confessing,Tell her to confess totaly to you befor you decide wat to do.I believe she is still hiding sumthing frm you.It not possible u go to a party and had sex that same day,They must have been dating for a while,ask her why did she not terminate the pregnancy if she loves you? If she truelly love you.She would tell you wat happened while you were away and she would berg you,at least that shows she is sorry.not bring the pregnacy to the state and want to put it in ur head,First of all i want you to get close to God for right way,Listen if not for God you would have never knew who ur so called wife is.ask her how many men she slept with,tell her wat can save her is honesty,meanwhile have it in back of your mind that she must go back to nigeria.You r a nice and caring man but not a FOOL.dat is why white lady are diffrent from blacks.u try to be caring,humble ,loving,they take u for a fool.never tell her ur plan until u decieved her to nigeria,If u tell her, She could do sumthing else.maybe steal frm u or claim ur propertie or charm u or call her mother to save the marriage by visiting the Cele pastors. and u will find urself loving her again and then she can sleep on the road with her legs open wide for any man to Bleep because she has blind u with her charm,dis is the advice i will give to my brother.

Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by tallgal(f): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2010
timpothy001, you obviously have not seen some people at some parties, total strangers going wild.
Re: Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger by tallgal(f): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2010
But to re-iterate what timothy001 said, she should convince you why you should trust her again. My opinion is that she should go, and I agree that she may have had more than one partner. She obviously is not remorseful, no begging,nothing and then expects you to take her back!! You are yopung and there is a lot ahead of you. You should not be dealing with this. You deserve a lot better!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Being The Only Child Of Your Parents: How Has It Been Like? / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages / What Habits Did You See In Your Father And You Are Determined To Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.