Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko (26225 Views)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by farihafaheemah(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
No wonder you're called prophet of doom, God is not a God of bet, He is all knowing. If truly God spoke to you about whom the 2015 winner is how come it didn't come to past, if God told u bat Nigeria break up, how come it didn't come to pass. I pitied your congregation because they're astray. You're prophet of doom really. May God lead you to right path

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Bollinger(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:
Lol, this is one of the things that will make me drop Christianity and become an atheist very soon. Useless pastors everywhere. All he is simply doing is providing excuses on why many of his prophesies did not come to pass. He thinks we are idiots.

He doesn't think Nigerians are i.diots. He knows. How else would you explain half a century of doing the same thing and expecting a different and miraculous result?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by chysam: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fadamant:

Whether you believe in Christ or you become an atheist, it doesn't change who God is and the fact that God will judge you through Jesus, when your time is up. So your best bet is to truly accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour and repent from your sins, and stop worrying about Rev. Nwoko.

Same Jesus who could not invent ordinary keke napep but went about intimidating owners donkeys for his use. So what happened to all the intelligence the gospel says he had. I wonder who goes to hell fire,is it the Jews or the Christians?. I think hellinists will be laughing at Christians in their graves.
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Yeligray(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:
Lol, this is one of the things that will make me drop Christianity and become an atheist very soon. Useless pastors everywhere. All he is simply doing is providing excuses on why many of his prophesies did not come to pass. He thinks we are idiots.
my brother God is real, God is true, HE answers my prayers, He speaks to me,HE IS WITH ME. THE THING IS MOST PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES TO BE PASTORS INSTEAD OF GOD CALLING THEM, THE FEW ONE'S GOD HAS CALLED TO HIMSELF HAVE LUST AFTER THE THINGS OF THE WORLD. THEY RESPECT MONEY MORE THAN GOD. THEY ARE AFRAID OF POLITICIANS. ITS ONLY GOD THAT WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by moski5(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
@Op You guys should find another excuse oooo this one is "outdated n over used mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by thedarkside: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
is this guy high,or something??...

mad people walking around and talking rubbish the ol day,you people trust to believe

i gave this warning already a year ago:

if you hinder buhari in anyway to do his job...

YOU WILL BE DECLARED FOREIGHN AGGRESSOR!!!.. angry

go ask kanu...

we patriotic-nigerians dont mess around... angry
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by rabex123(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
trustyshoes:
SMH...everybody wants to get their voices heard. How is this "information" supposed to help anyone or anything?
Instead of telling us who's fault it was, tell us how to solve the problem angry
Abi ohh
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by thedarkside: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fadamant:

Whether you believe in Christ or you become an atheist, it doesn't change who God is and the fact that God will judge you through Jesus, when your time is up. So your best bet is to truly accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour and repent from your sins, and stop worrying about Rev. Nwoko.

oh my...jelly-fishes....

a question??..was jesus black or white??
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by chibuzorAbia: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yeligray:
my sister God is real, God is true, HE answers my prayers, He speaks to me,HE IS WITH ME. THE THING IS MOST PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES TO BE PASTORS INSTEAD OF GOD CALLING THEM, THE FEW ONE'S GOD HAS CALLED TO HIMSELF HAVE LUST AFTER THE THINGS OF THE WORLD. THEY RESPECT MONEY MORE THAN GOD. THEY ARE AFRAID OF POLITICIANS. ITS ONLY GOD THAT WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE.

You need immediate medication!!! QUICK! Before you are beyond help.
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:

You want to drop Christianity for atheist because of someone who is not even sure of his own salvation? Well, Why not join Islam instead of atheist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:
Dn't mind him, very clueless
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by thedarkside: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

funny grin grin...christans vs. atheists...always a drama... grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV
A clear understanding of this scripture would make anyone to know that the so called Prophet Nwoko is a fake prophet.
This is God's own way of exposing fake prophets. God said people should not fear such ones.

MR NWOKO KEEP QUIET!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
U saw male and u still referred to him as sister, nawa o
Yeligray:
my sister God is real, God is true, HE answers my prayers, He speaks to me,HE IS WITH ME. THE THING IS MOST PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES TO BE PASTORS INSTEAD OF GOD CALLING THEM, THE FEW ONE'S GOD HAS CALLED TO HIMSELF HAVE LUST AFTER THE THINGS OF THE WORLD. THEY RESPECT MONEY MORE THAN GOD. THEY ARE AFRAID OF POLITICIANS. ITS ONLY GOD THAT WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE.
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Iamnoah(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ariwo no ni music o.. empty barrel lo ma pariwo...
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Gkemz: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
The message of Biafra is the message of truth. Only this truth can set Nigeria free from the economic bondage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Yeligray(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

do u think its funny?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by PETUK(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by PETUK(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
ped007:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/nigerian-nation-in-disarray-because-of-goodluck-jonathan-says-prophet-nwoko/
Christianity is now a joke, besides who still take religion serious these days?
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by ALISMILE(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
bennyann:
If PDP had chosen someone from the East as a flag bearer against PMB, believe me prophet, I doubt he would have won. Even the easterners are aware if they check their hearts deeply. So don't blame anyone for that.

The easterners have to play a different ball game by portraying themselves to be one with us before they can even raise their hopes.

Concerning PMB - let he who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall
who wud ve voted for an ibo president? Even ibos refused to vote for Ojuwku.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Dinobi77: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
@Victor my brother, u were never a Christian so dont say u will decide. Nothing changes of u drop Christianity or not, God will still be God, n those who worship Him in spirit n truth will still worship Him. U should also be aware that no true Christian leaves Christianity cos of a supposedly "fake pastor". The Bible guides a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Charly68: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why are this people dragging the name of God in the mould like this. . Where people are praying no negative prophesy can come to pass. Does this man knows how many mountains & churches that people gather day & night to call on God over the peace & stability of the nation ? One man will just come up with a negative proclamation & expects it to come to pass where millions are saying no to such words . If God had found 10 righteous people in Sodom ,he would have spared them. As far as Nigeria is concerned,all shall be well in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by joekine: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:
my dear if you leave Christianity that's ur choice. and ur life to regret later.. ..with the way you talk you don't know what to be a Christian is all about. you are a mere church goer .. people like you denounce Christ in time of hardship.... sorry for you .... I pray for God to forgive you and open ur spiritual mind to know who God is...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by MikeB3(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:

So because of the prophet's opinion, you are contemplating to switch Christianity for Atheistic practices. My brother ask God for forgiveness and never think of it again please.
As for the man of God, he has right to air his opinion.
In respect to our present ordeal, I think we have entered one chance with this government of the day believing them with their deceitful change mantra!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by CioAngels(f): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
All these pastors with fake visions. I pity those given ears to them.
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by sevenhundred(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:
he is not a man of God but a very good polictian fighting for his pocket.
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by mavinc4u(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin oh chim oh. Chi boo anu ozo. How do I end up in this country?
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by idesylvester(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Come catholic church simple... make u rest frm pastors wahala
victorvezx:
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by idesylvester(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Come catholic church simple... make u rest frm pastors wahala na
victorvezx:
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Elbowroom: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yeye prophets of dooms
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by koribobo: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
It is only an illiterate that will say the nations economy plunged because of of kanu's detention.What of the colossal and sheer mismanagement of the tax payers money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal / Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.