Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko (26217 Views)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by XaintJoel20: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
victorvezx:
Lol, this is one of the things that will make me drop Christianity and become an atheist very soon. Useless pastors everywhere. All he is simply doing is providing excuses on why many of his prophesies did not come to pass. He thinks we are idiots.
I can say without any iota of doubt that you don't know what you believe and can not be said to be a Christian.
So you wanna drop your supposed religious belief because of what somebody said. Is he your God?

I am ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Cathony(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
" “I prophesied that Buhari and Jonathan will not win
the 2015 presidential election and the APC disobeyed
the plan of God for this nation and smuggled Buhari
into power with their hidden agenda not to allow the
light from southeast to emerge.
“Our disobedience to the word of God is what we are
witnessing today. Therefore Buhari’s prayer is not
accepted by God because he didn’t humbly himself to
allow God’s plan to prevail. That is why national
leader of APC, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu unknowingly
revealed that the president is on assignment”, Nwoko
said.""

Disobeyed the plan of God? can anyone change God's plan?? what is this Man saying sef, Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Caseless: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Fadamant:

Whether you believe in Christ or you become an atheist, it doesn't change who God is and the fact that God will judge you through Jesus, when your time is up. So your best bet is to truly accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour and repent from your sins, and stop worrying about Rev. Nwoko.
trash!
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by MYGFGSGH: 3:45am On Oct 11, 2016
flokii:

it won't happen..

well maybe when d yoruba nation decides enof is enof, then everyone can go their separate ways.. maybe

But I don't see that happening.. ur people gave their Eastern presidency dream out to GEJ in 2015. It should have been North + East ticket in PDP which might av paved way for you guys, but ur folks were too greedy to see that

Enjoy!
Poor student of geography,is jonathan a northner or westerner is he not a easterner? Except you're talking about his tribe,yes he is not ibo but izon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by nobeku: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by omojeesu(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
victorvezx:
Lol, this is one of the things that will make me drop Christianity and become an atheist very soon. Useless pastors everywhere. All he is simply doing is providing excuses on why many of his prophesies did not come to pass. He thinks we are idiots.

1) This has nothing to do with God, Jesus or the Bible.
2) You don't abandon God because someone who says he's of God is fake.
3) How and when did you become a Christian? I did in the 1980s.

Wrong ways people become 'Christian':
1) Born into a home where parents go to some church. So called Christian Home or Family.
2) By marriage.
3) By joining or becoming a member of a church.
4) Because you've been baptized.
5) You eat Lord's supper.

You become a Christian by becoming a child of God, 'born of God' = born again.

No child of God leaves God because of a fake prophet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by ayejimimoshood(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2016
FAKE PROPHECIES N FAKE PASTOR r like NIGERIA N CORRUPTION....
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by sukkot: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am here with the cane laced with acid and chilly pepper, l brought this cane from Planet Jupiter, my alien friend called Pegasus gave it to me, where is Jonathan let me flog him now and all the thieves in Nigeria grin grin grin
thats ma nigga rightcheaaa. pegasus the winged horse the home of alpha pegasi grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by 4nobody4every1: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
thats ma nigga rightcheaaa. pegasus the winged horse the home of alpha pegasi grin cheesy grin
Why are you trolling me, you keep quoting and trolling me, why?..... tongue grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by sukkot: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Why are you trolling me, you keep quoting and trolling me, why?..... tongue grin grin
nigga you the troll mayne grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by 4nobody4every1: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
nigga you the troll mayne grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by sukkot: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=4nobody4every1 post=50138339][/quote] there you go with one of ya favorite trollin pinshures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by 4nobody4every1: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
there you go with one of ya favorite trollin pinshures cheesy
grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by sukkot: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Jesusloveyou: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fadamant:

Whether you believe in Christ or you become an atheist, it doesn't change who God is and the fact that God will judge you through Jesus, when your time is up. So your best bet is to truly accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour and repent from your sins, and stop worrying about Rev. Nwoko.
@victorvezx, dont bother about the useless Nwoko. just be doing what is right and let that foolish prophet of doom go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
victorvezx:

My dear, are you worshipping pastors ? It won't really pay you if you become atheist.You are only doing urself .There are still great men of God in this country and beyond. Please think well before you jump into conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.