Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) (44301 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is not act of social service,this is act of eye service,so they can't be commended.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by orangeberry2: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Imo state governor has become too sloppy he has definitely lost it. You don't punish people that brought you t power. Instead you should enforce laws... that's y his the executive governor. Shm I use t love that man but no I just don't understand him

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by AmNoblen: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
ever811:
chineke....is this what the almighty PDP has been reduced to?....parking refuse...
Can't u eva appreciate a good thing. Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
petrov10:
shame on you rochas cockoacha cry
=clearing it is not a prob but wea to dump it is my concern b/c Okoroawusa said we shud not dump it in Imo dump.i.e Maltreating my ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by aloziedaya(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rochas is a disgrace to humanity. The first governor to be slapped by the spirits.
Even the dead knows he is a disgrace.
If really there's government in Nigeria, this stupid gesture by a governor should be sanctioned.
Rochas, tomorrow you'll ask for people's vote again.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by baysol: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
No be this people been dey develop everywhere including Lagos. Rubbish dirty people. they are dirty in the house, outside the house, in words, in deeds and in spirit. These people add no value to any society from north to south west to Europe,Asia and America. Na so so jail and crime and drugs. convert the dirt heap to money you won't find a dime in the morning. Abeg make this people leave our south west make we clean am of this filthy people. Biafra is loading....
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by DaPuncline: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=LORDOFAFONJAS post=50082370]After God, power belongs to PDP and the people grin

come 2019, PDP WOULD WIN BACK NIGERIA, PDP IS NIGERIA NIGERIA IS PDP[/quote
What about BIAFRA ?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by DaPuncline: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
After God, power belongs to PDP and the people grin

come 2019, PDP WOULD WIN BACK NIGERIA, PDP IS NIGERIA NIGERIA IS PDP
What about BIAFRA ?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rochas Why?

we all believed you in 2011 and voted massively for you against an Incumbent Ohakim

Why are you punishing us for voting enmass for u....

Cc UzuegbuProsper come and defend your master grin grin

Well #IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
As expected of me, I've done justice to that on my Nairaland wall.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by skubido(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
nice wan
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
petrov10:
shame on you rochas cockoacha cry
thunder that will fire Okorocha is still negotiating the damage that it will cause to him

3 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by EarlOfWarwick(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
After God, power belongs to PDP and the people grin

come 2019, PDP WOULD WIN BACK NIGERIA, PDP IS NIGERIA NIGERIA IS PDP

Very tiny truth.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
PentiumProf:
Rochas ntooo shame on you
Kudos to the honorable member from owerri
Let's see what that imo mistake called Okorocha will do next
Rochas should note that no crime goes unpunished
He will pay for the injustice done to Imo people
Rochas no gree make dem dumb am for boro pit

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by anonimi: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
ever811:
chineke....is this what the almighty PDP has been reduced to?....parking refuse...

No.
Delivering HYGIENIC surrounding to the people of Imo whom their public SERVANT has failed in his duty to them.
I hope you can understand something as simple as that.
Okoroawusa is just another FAILURE like Buhari his leader looter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3348157_okoroawusa_jpeg_jpeg20f77f84b74b9ddec419c7a5e98830d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240588_110328259245622509300271942426964n_jpegb15633efc0f7e8b379c36014d021aa19

4 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by osuagwumike(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmm......jst imagine to punish ur own pple?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by dikegp: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
if you visit owerri,,,you will mercy for this my state,,,,we no longer take Douglas road,Rocha's,Rocha's,there is God ooo
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rochas we want 2015, he showed them now.

3 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by slap1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
They are still at Ama JK. They should do fast and get to my office side. It's been hell! cry
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
ever811:

Before what were you really electing a public office holder for.... To come steal public funds

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by madapcmod: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Shameless roguechas okoroawusa, one of afonja gods.

I spit on ur pot belly

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by tenifayo1994(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
am impress with this news. looking forward to something more pdp earn itself political point.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
This proves that PDP is behind protest against the reconsyruction of Douglas Road. This is the best time for Okorocha to move in demolish the market and reconstruct the road. I'm sure the court injuction was gotten through corruption. As for this blog and others I advice you to thread with caution as it is not on any record that Okorocha said he left the refuse to punish anyone. If you get arrested for this you will call it tyranny but why not write the truth.
did the court injunction stop Rochas from carrying out his responsibility of keeping the state clean? Stope seeing everything from d lense of politics

9 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
This wont stop dirty peeps from dumping refuse there again
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
better for them ... leadership is not about apc and pdp rather about the people

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rochas Why?

we all believed you in 2011 and voted massively for you against an Incumbent Ohakim

Why are you punishing us for voting enmass for u....

Cc UzuegbuProsper come and defend your master grin grin

Well #IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
your sam daddy will win election in imo state in 2019 in your dream .... continue joking
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
roccu:
your sam daddy will win election in imo state in 2019 in your dream .... continue joking

grin grin grin

I never believed a Buhari will ever become Nigeria's President grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by mecussey(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Media slap from PDP to APC and my people are going gaga.

To me, both parties are full of thieves and should be ignored.

Simple...two party thieves
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
baysol:
No be this people been dey develop everywhere including Lagos. Rubbish dirty people. they are dirty in the house, outside the house, in words, in deeds and in spirit. These people add no value to any society from north to south west to Europe,Asia and America. Na so so jail and crime and drugs. convert the dirt heap to money you won't find a dime in the morning. Abeg make this people leave our south west make we clean am of this filthy people. Biafra is loading....

Dirty IMO state people. They do not represent the Igbo race. My ancestral state of Abia is fat cleaner than these dirty Imolites. Yeye people.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by obailala(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
As long as that market remains there and as long as there isn't a robust system put in place to clear the refuse EVERYDAY, after clearing the refuse now, it would re-appear again within days, not even up to a week.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin

I never believed a Buhari will ever become Nigeria's President grin grin

and again you think buhari is going to lose an election in 2019 .... like I said apc in imo state is not dying by 2019 .... I think you don't know rochas right .... lol
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Dirty IMO state people. They do not represent the Igbo race. My ancestral state of Abia is fat cleaner than these dirty Imolites. Yeye people.
no common sense at all .... do you live in aba? or umuahia

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Commendable.... Owerri is just sticking since Rochas came in...IMO has lost its glory...even abia which was once the worst south east state seems to be doing better..such a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.