Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) (44307 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by thedarkside: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
petrov10:
shame on you rochas cockroacha cry

if they people dont care themselves and dont even pay adequet tax..what do you want him to do??..

something simple as cleaning your own flat,you dont want to do...you want others to do it for you,but you dont want to pay tax...federal allocation my foot...!!!

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Africa and their local way of living.see solid waste every where .
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by shos: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
ever811:
chineke....is this what the almighty PDP has been reduced to?....parking refuse...
I pity u, Zombie
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ProRector(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
All Accused Peoples Congress Governors are evil minded ones... They never had good plans in this dispensation... Very bad people... God will punish them all...

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
What's the back story to this? Why are people dumping trash on the road in the first place ?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Dirty IMO state people. They do not represent the Igbo race. My ancestral state of Abia is fat cleaner than these dirty Imolites. Yeye people.

afonja
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Achorise: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
yeyeboi:
Good news from PDP, Rochas the man with a small prikk wink
How you take know, small prikk bad ?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Charly68: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Okorocha should beware of pride . It is the Height of pride & insensitivity for his govt to say he deliberately left the garbage to punish the people. A good leader must exhibit love at heart & overlook the follies of his followers & critics .

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Media slap from PDP to APC and my people are going gaga.

To me, both parties are full of thieves and should be ignored.
continue ignoring
We will continue voting and you will not have a choice
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good, okorocha is there playing god.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by theMEGAman(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
This proves that PDP is behind protest against the reconsyruction of Douglas Road. This is the best time for Okorocha to move in demolish the market and reconstruct the road. I'm sure the court injuction was gotten through corruption. As for this blog and others I advice you to thread with caution as it is not on any record that Okorocha said he left the refuse to punish anyone. If you get arrested for this you will call it tyranny but why not write the truth.
agent of satanic party speaking, come and arreste me naa.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by kikake: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
chie8:
Hon Ezenwa Francis Onyewuchi leads by example!

According to the information/photos shared by Chiaka and Chiemeka,the Honourable Member Representing the Great and Good People of Owerri Federal Constituency today led the PDP to the flag-off of the "Operation Clean Douglas Road Campaign"

The heap of decomposing refuse has become a great worry, an eye-saw and an embarrassment to the great people of Owerri,  residents of Owerri and road users of Douglas Road Owerri.

It should be recalled that Gov. Okocha recently said he purposely left the refuse to punish Owerri people.See photos from the exercise above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/pdp-house-of-rep-member-in-imo-leads.html

Great job. It's time Owerri people start to contribute to disposal of refuse in Owerri. Refuse in Owerri is generated by having nearly everything Imo state has in Owerri and thus the population influx to Owerri.
Owerri people do not allow any meaningful government development infrastructure in Imo state to be outside Owerri. Mistakenly, during the military regimes, all six universities and Polytechnics in Imo state were located in and around Owerri. Democracy came, Owerri fight every Imo governor who tried to relocate even one of the institutions from Owerri to Orlu or Okigwe where there is nothing.
In Orlu for example, all Imo state has is school for the Mentally and Physically Handicapped.

Good that Owerri people are contributing to refuse problems in Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Siscooh: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rochas Why?

we all believed you in 2011 and voted massively for you against an Incumbent Ohakim

Why are you punishing us for voting enmass for u....

Cc UzuegbuProsper come and defend your master grin grin

Well #IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
It shocked me that I'm voted him in the first place. Na the punishment be that.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by kikake: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Charly68:
Okorocha should beware of pride . It is the Height of pride & insensitivity for his govt to say he deliberately left the garbage to punish the people. A good leader must exhibit love at heart & overlook the follies of his followers & critics .

Okorocha loves Owerri more than his hometown, Ogbko, we all know that.

But before Okorocha, Owerri has been battling with Refuse disposal problems with other governors.

Only thing is that Okorocha increased the problems of overcrowding in Owerri by spending Imo state's money to build all his modern infrastructure in Owerri alone. In four years of Okorocha govt, too many people abandoned the Imo hinterlands for Owerri; once populated towns like Orlu and Okigwe were getting emptied for Owerri. Unprecedented migration to Owerri from Orlu and Okigwe during Okorocha's tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
Rochas don employ them since they've not been doing much off late grin

is that all u have? my brother do you really know what bad smell causes to the human?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by kikake: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
This proves that PDP is behind protest against the reconsyruction of Douglas Road. This is the best time for Okorocha to move in demolish the market and reconstruct the road. I'm sure the court injuction was gotten through corruption. As for this blog and others I advice you to thread with caution as it is not on any record that Okorocha said he left the refuse to punish anyone. If you get arrested for this you will call it tyranny but why not write the truth.

Are there no other roads in Imo state outside Owerri to be reconstructed? Why all the battle? You people are misleading this Okorocha man to political oblivion.
It's unimaginable what makes a state governor be so blindfolded to believe that all he was elected to govern is the state capital alone - after doing some roads here and there outside the capital.

Go to Old Orlu-Owerri Road or International Market Road, or IMSUTH Road and other roads in Orlu, you will swear there is no government in Imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by elsomm(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Why will someone be arrested for clearing refuse?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Filthy people.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 4:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Alawe:
Before the sugared, spiced, garnished and dressed Comment, has the Rep. Not being seen the refuse? They are all the same.

Read through your comments again and ask yourself if it makes any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by histemple: 4:24am On Oct 11, 2016
SirJeffry:
Media slap from PDP to APC and my people are going gaga.

To me, both parties are full of thieves and should be ignored.

Yes! Both parties are practically the same, but using refuse dump to punish the people is the height of wickedness from Okorocha.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 4:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Governor cockroach the vile. See what petry foolishness cost you. Now you let political opponent one-up you. This guy can ride the wave easily. People are cheering PDP just to spite you now since you wanted to punish them with trash and disease.

On a side note they should have moved trash to his compound since that pathetic cockroach loves trash so much. The idiot Nigerians elect never ceases to amaze me. When this country gets better and we start teach this in history. The children will have headaches reading about this idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by july66: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2016
ever811:
chineke....is this what the almighty PDP has been reduced to?....parking refuse...
not packing refuse but keeping Owerri clean. Moreover, the cleaning is being done by a PDP member representing Owerri.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25am On Oct 11, 2016
I greet d rep member representing imo state this shows d power of cleaniless and good hygiene in his blood.u will keep winning in ur zones cos' u av indulge d spirit of steadfastness and love for ur people. U are smart enough and used d power of politics and do d needful in ur environment.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Charly68: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2016
kikake:

But before Okorocha, Owerri has been battling with Refuse disposal problems with other governors.

Only thing is that Okorocha increased the problems of overcrowding in Owerri by spending Imo state's money to build all his modern infrastructure in Owerri alone. In four years of Okorocha govt, too many people abandoned the Imo hinterlands for Owerri; once populated towns like Orlu and Okigwe were getting emptied for Owerri. Unprecedented migration to Owerri from Orlu and Okigwe during Okorocha's tenure.
Thanks for trowing light to this sir.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Sgwash: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2016
trademoore1:
why does the black man make governance so hard and difficult.
Rochas is the biggest and most unserious leader Imo state has ever had. even though am not from that state. APC should be ashamed such a man belongs to their party.
How can a governor leave out refuse and waste on the street because he wants to punish a particular group for getting a legal injunction.
The pollution and disease from the waste cannot tell an APC member from a PDP one.
This is public health issue and thank God these members have stepped in to save the situation.
In the US, Governor Chris Christie was almost impeached for behaving in a similar way ( Fort lee bridge). Here in Nigeria, members of APC have kept quiet but you see them condemning issues in countries far away from Nigeria.
God bless your thoughts, and for those seeing only the political side of the act, shame on them...
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Sgwash: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Blue3k:
Governor cockroach the vile. See what petry foolishness cost you. Now you let political opponent one-up you. This guy can ride the wave easily. People are cheering PDP just to spite you now since you wanted to punish them with trash and disease.

On a side note they should have moved trash to his compound since that pathetic cockroach loves trash so much. The idiot Nigerians elect never ceases to amaze me. When this country gets better and we start teach this in history. The children will have headaches reading about this idiocy.
Lol, I swear!!!
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Sgwash: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
kikake:

Ohakim handled refuse disposal like no mans business... u couldn't have forgotten so soon naa

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Sgwash: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2016
thedarkside:

if they people dont care themselves and dont even pay adequet tax..what do you want him to do??..

something simple as cleaning your own flat,you dont want to do...you want others to do it for you,but you dont want to pay tax...federal allocation my foot...!!!
So nnoo, u are trying to say that tax is the problem Nawa o!!! Well in case u don't know, tax is been deducted from all workers salary before its being paid, so therefore, there isn't anyway any worker can evade tax payment. Roachas is a stockpile of dirt, and he is retarded. Heard someone wondering how smelly his boxers will be.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2016
My two weeks visit to Owerri was disappointing. Filt, flood, crime, bad roads etc. That big mouthed governor is such a disgrace. I represent Cross River any day any time. Caly town rocks!
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by bennymark(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2016
Rochas has just lost it, too many complaints from Imo state of recent. PDP ti take over, the bola was a hit back to front
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by corektchic: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2016
chie8:
Hon Ezenwa Francis Onyewuchi leads by example!

According to the information/photos shared by Chiaka and Chiemeka,the Honourable Member Representing the Great and Good People of Owerri Federal Constituency today led the PDP to the flag-off of the "Operation Clean Douglas Road Campaign"

The heap of decomposing refuse has become a great worry, an eye-saw and an embarrassment to the great people of Owerri,  residents of Owerri and road users of Douglas Road Owerri.

It should be recalled that Gov. Okocha recently said he purposely left the refuse to punish Owerri people.See photos from the exercise above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/pdp-house-of-rep-member-in-imo-leads.html
This is the kind of opposition that makes sense.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Dirty IMO state people. They do not represent the Igbo race. My ancestral state of Abia is fat cleaner than these dirty Imolites. Yeye people.
I can see how much you love the igbo people to the extent of even adopting their name and state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) / Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.