Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) (44302 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
murphyibiam15:
Commendable.... Owerri is just sticking since Rochas came in...IMO has lost its glory...even abia which was once the worst south east state seems to be doing better..such a pity
stop talking nonsense
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
roccu:
stop talking nonsense
See dude...I once used to have respect for IMO but guy my stay in owerri for the past few weeks is something I can't believe again.. Owerri is too dirty as we speak...or is it about the ladies who are now into runs...dude am Igbo but we need to call a spade what it is
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by erinalex: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
After God, power belongs to PDP and the people grin

come 2019, PDP WOULD WIN BACK NIGERIA, PDP IS NIGERIA NIGERIA IS PDP
gullible S/E pple clicked like ! When I said igbos are the most confused tribe in nigeria,some pple argued with me;see d prove now. They don't know what they actually wanted. See this one now,saying "pdp is nigeria,nigeria is pdp"; have u jettison biafra ? Or u want to be in 2 countries at d same time? When u make jest of afonjas,being slaves to hausa;u'r saying now that ur own tribe love to b slaves to hausa too;becos pdp have zoned d presidential ticket to d north come 2019. Or are u fooling urself,that ur region will produce d next nigeria president. If I were u,I will stick to only biafra course and direct my energy towards its actualization;and trouble myself less on nigeria matter. Or u'r still confused ?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
My question is

Is it rochas dat dump the dirty der

D ppl of owerri r naturally dirty

Yes that is what it means

As they clear it now..... It will pile up again

3 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
ever811:
chineke....is this what the almighty PDP has been reduced to?....parking refuse...
at least the are cleaning up the mess created by your APC led government kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
murphyibiam15:

See dude...I once used to have respect for IMO but guy my stay in owerri for the past few weeks is something I can't believe again.. Owerri is too dirty as we speak...or is it about the ladies who are now into runs...dude am Igbo but we need to call a spade what it is
stop talking nonsense I say again

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by wiseoneking: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
ever811:
chineke....is this what the almighty PDP has been reduced to?....parking refuse...
Thats what it means to serve the people. A big score campaing tool for PDP. Owerri and imolites are watching. Good for PDP.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by gnaxyt(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice one PDP.

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Okeycima: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
My man that snapped the pics,I see your Download. I dey fear you e b like say mtn gave you MB that ill expire today?, na em you use vex wan finish am foR downloads
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
pdp should continue parking dirty like this in owerri ... am out of these trend
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by roccu: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
pdp should continue parking dirty like this in owerri ... am out of these trend social responsibility
pdp should continue parking dirty like this in owerri ... am out of these trend... social responsibility
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by fortress100(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
PDP clearing apc's mess since the days of buhari.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by fortress100(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
apc's government and refuse dump site na 5 & 6.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ihedioramma: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
The PDP are the one that keep the things there and they are talking it out that's politice . but this can't help them get IMO STATE back the party has die grin.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ihedioramma: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
yeyeboi:
Good news from PDP, Rochas the man with a small prikk wink
has he use you?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ihedioramma: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Me after hearing this 'good' news. Anyway PDP shouldn't forget that they are dead and already buried. NO to corruption, NO to PDP
TRUTH .

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
ihedioramma:
has he use you?

I am sure he has used ur fada

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by durangokid: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
This proves that PDP is behind protest against the reconsyruction of Douglas Road. This is the best time for Okorocha to move in demolish the market and reconstruct the road. I'm sure the court injuction was gotten through corruption. As for this blog and others I advice you to thread with caution as it is not on any record that Okorocha said he left the refuse to punish anyone. If you get arrested for this you will call it tyranny but why not write the truth.
. My brother onye mbutu,please tell us why rochas left the bin

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ihedioramma: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
yeyeboi:

I am sure he has used ur fada
dude what is fada?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by dondaddycares(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
This proves that PDP is behind protest against the reconsyruction of Douglas Road. This is the best time for Okorocha to move in demolish the market and reconstruct the road. I'm sure the court injuction was gotten through corruption. As for this blog and others I advice you to thread with caution as it is not on any record that Okorocha said he left the refuse to punish anyone. If you get arrested for this you will call it tyranny but why not write the truth.

Where on earth does one get arrested for writing falsehood against another if not only in Nigeria? Is that the law? Haven't you heard of civil remedy of libel suit? It's only in Nigeria that a creditor instigates the police to arrest his debtor in order to recover the debt...an you are here lending support and trying to justify.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is Rochas the one dumping the refuse?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by fabre4: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:

just shut up if you are really in IMO state then mention one road that Rocha's has built that has lasted more than 6 months he has demolished all the houses and shops close to the road at egbu road and okigwe road what has he done there, Douglas market is the biggest in owerri when he has not created a temporary sight where does he want the marketers to go to. It is only a foolish person that will support a governor who builds substandard infrastructure and helps to dirty his own state.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
kaltonga:
And for your shallow mind apc is not corrupt,mr listen to your self.who in his right senses will still have the effrontery to support this satanic party after seeing the hardship around, and am sure you borrowed money to buy that mb of yours..please get some sense.

...The dolt you quoted is an apc zombie from the north holed up in the UK...most of these zombies are abroad,well away from the hardship caused by their incompetent and clueless fulani herdsman called buhari..That is why they have the energy to type trash in support of buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Blaqchild4eva(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
"obutiaury" indeed

kaltonga:
rochas has just announced the obutiaury of APC in imo state,2019 is the burial date.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Blaqchild4eva(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
"obutiaury" indeed

kaltonga:
rochas has just announced the obutiaury of APC in imo state,2019 is the burial date.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by macaranta(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Politics
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
MadCow1:
IMO State people now go rush go vote PDP for the next election forgetting say na so Rochas been take Start.. grin

That Market needs to move from Douglas Road..

Douglas Road needs to be expanded.

Rochas Okorocha is a big size d!ldo but on this Market matter, I support him..

THE Fhucking PDP should go to ABA and go and clear dustbin if they are looking for work to do.. angry
but the people won the case in court,shouldnt rochas do same and at the same time face his responsibilities as governor?
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue WILL APC EVER STOP BLAMING PDP FOR EVERY PRESENT OCCURRENCE? THE APC LED IMO GOVERNMENT SHOULD RESPECT THE SYMBOL OF THEIR PARTY BY SWEEPING AWAY DIRT AND REFUSE FROM OWERRI ENVIRONMENT.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Okeycima: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
News I received from my brother that stays in the market, is that they haven't still cleared it becos the boro pit that is used for dumping of dirts has been placed out of service by the governor in conjuction with the community Eze to frustrate the exercise, after the governor threaten the eze that if he allows such to happen,then he should kiss his staff of office goodbye
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by ChrisEsq: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
When you see an opportunity you grab it. Weldone Imo PDP.
Re: Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hahahahahahaha chinekeeeh l love this,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.