Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? (1154 Views)

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by MICHROZZAY: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
# PALMCHAT
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
I believe the person below me has something to say. grin
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by dollyjoy(f): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
No relationship built on lies and deceit can thrive. undecided
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lately I've not had anything to say about topics like this, contrary to what the poster above me says.

Let's give room to the poster below me, he definitely has one or two to say.. I guarantee it..

1 Like

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
No relationship built on lies and deceit can thrive. undecided
grin madam experience, Na you be relationships expert oh
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
*catwalks in**whistling**looks around* Op, ion even know wah to type, cos u din even write any story undecided

mayb the peson below me, will see the story spiritually. *catwalks out*
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by jieta: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
g
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by Ojestas(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Maybe its inbuilt in her. . Or does she bear LIEde??

Well, let the counselor below tell you some things !
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by shaiba(f): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
have you been truthful to her? how do you know she is lying?
Just asking though, I wasn't there when the relationship started.

What to do?
Talk to her about it.
Give her one more opportunity to come clean

End it if your instinct can't take it cheesy
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by naijamakossa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
lie with her
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by Young03(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
oh poor op, as a sharp guy...u too should be giving her lies as well

na wah u oo
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by Newbeginnings(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
If it a teenage relationship... Then you should give a rethink oin what you are spending on her, maybe she is dating you because she pities you or something,, because when a girl lies constantly to her man, then there is a Johnny outside that is romancing with her...

I advise you to break up with her.... Seriously relationships are built on trust, love, honesty and hardwork.. and not the kind of games she is playing with your heart

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by iamfredd: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
The four people above me have said it all grin
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by elkon(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmm I'm so impressed by what those dude above me av said but that shouldn't stop dere..let me pass it to the dude below ..oga down below what do you have to say
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by bryan360: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
noton to say..i bliv the homosapien below me wee v smtin to say..
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? by Presh900(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
i av nothing to say..Poster below what abt you?

(1) (Reply)

Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday / My Wife Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring!. Do This / Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.