Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965662 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by janway(f): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2016
this storyline is breaking me into pieces
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by janway(f): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thank God. my hope has just been restored. Am happy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by presido997(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls come and update nw, am hungry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by janway(f): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls oo, where is d continuation?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cyndylove64(f): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
I must say this story is one of the best after skarlett heart in ashes.keep it up .expecting more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

Awwwwn thanks honey!
I thoroughly love the turn the story's taken. I never saw it coming. That heightened the excitement.

I'd like if you read my stories and put me right, please.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by laddybay(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
I reeally love this
Honestly it would be suicidal if i dont comment
This work is definitely a masterpiece
More grease to your elbow jare
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by missAbosede: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
nice work.Pls give us update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Guys where do i start from? So............i was banned thats the reason why i could not fulfil my promise. Sorry for keeping you waiting,it was not intensional. We will continue tomorrow God's willing. Thank you!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I thoroughly love the turn the story's taken. I never saw it coming. That heightened the excitement.

I'd like if you read my stories and put me right, please.
which one? Have read the satire........... You are good! Really good!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Daniluv2k4(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chai, see as I De refresh dix page like my life depends on it undecided undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

which one? Have read the satire........... You are good! Really good!!
Thanks, Aj. Please read this too:

https://www.nairaland.com/2726945/marital-shambles-crumbs-happy-home
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by shalom7(f): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
sadTomorrow again.......been checking everyday for ur update.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2016
These one of the reasons I don't like reading on naira land, one day u people will hear a man died on naira land cos he was reading a story he didn't finish....... Well well well it's been awesome even wen I started reading 10 pm and went to bed 3am it's been worth it na even cos if this story I gas sub

I guess you'll go to oyinkans house hopefully you don't get your ass back to the pit of he'll you left, you'll become successful, uncle will confess to the death of your parent, lizzy will make u forgive dem, I guess you'll see Kelvin in a funny way, your uncle will either become poor or sick........... Which ever way pls more updates
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Angelinastto, where are you? Don't let what happened in 1906 happen again ooo...
Before I count 1 to 3 come and feed this guys here...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BOLTZMANN1(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Up till this moment,,, there's no update on continuation of this story? WTF* CANT WAIT ANYLONGER LOL!!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
CHAPTER 6

I did not know where to go but i was certain i had to leave my street on time. I knew my uncle will arrive in no time and a search team might be sent after me, (i have to act fast) i thought as a struggled with the heavy boxes.
The boxes made me exhusted on time since i have used my last strength to deal with nike, an action i now regret (i was possessed for few minutes i gusse). I stopped to struggle with the boxes and i sat on one of it, i brought my phone out and i was stil confussed on what to do. Time checked 8:30pm, everywhere was dark already. I no longer have Jordan as a helper, neither Nelly, nor kelvin. The only people i have as family was aunty oyinkan and khole. Calling them to inform them of my present situation will make them worried. I decided to go to them instead of calling aunty oyinkan or khole. The street was empty already, but somehow, i was not scared of the dark. I placed one of my boxes on my head and i held the other one with my hand.
I got to the main road and i had to wait to get a cab. Ilorin was a peaceful place, but i was stil praying not to be kidnapped.
5min later, i saw a cab coming my way, i signalled for it to stop and it stopped in front of me. The driver was an elderly man who seemed ready to retire for the day. I told him where i was heading and he charged me three thousand naira. Without hesitating, i got into the cab with my load and i was of mixed feelings when i finally left my street. Was sad i was leaving my home, my inheritance and happy i was leaving my days of struggle behind me.
The cab driver dropped me in front of aunty oyinkan's gate at exactly 10:30pm and he helped me to offload my luggages. I paid him extra because of his kindness.
It took the gateman five minutes to question me before he opened the gate. He apologised when i got in saying he had to be sure of who the person is before opening the gate because of the frequent robery in the area. I left my luggage outside for him to bring in. I was in front of the main building already before calling aunty oyinkan, her line was switched off and so was khole's, i had to resolve into knocking on the closed door. Ten minutes later a voice from inside asked who it was and i replied, immediately the door was opened. The house help welcomed me into the living room and she went upstairs to call aunty oyinkan. I stood up and rushed at my aunty, immediately i saw her. I could tell she was sleeping already. She took me into her arms and asked what happened?. I could not reply her, i only held her tight and started to cry. Aunty oyinkan stopped to question me and she led me to her room upstairs.
She sat me down on the bed and said "Nancy, i do not know what is wrong with you but you need to open up to me my dear, what happened?" she asked again but i could not bring myself to tell her about what i did to aunty nike and how i ran out of my father house at that moment. I burst into fresh tears and she took me into her arms again and said "Its ok dear, you are safe here." aunty oyinkan's words relieved me a bit and i felt loved again. Few minutes later aunty oyinkan left me in her room and return with a night wear i gusse it was khole's. She asked if i wanted to eat and i replied no, she then gave me the night wear to change into. After changing, i laid in bed with aunty oyinkan while she pat me on the back till i slept off.
I woke up fresh the following morning and met aunty oyinkan beside me. She was reading from her bible so i also went on my kneels and prayed. After praying i greeted aunty oyinkan,she respond and hugged me, she then said breakfast was waiting for us. We had a breakfast of yam and egg sauce and i ate to satisfaction with peace of mind, i realised there is nothing more important than peace of mind. After the meal, aunty oyinkan called me to her room, she sat me down and held my hands then she asked me what happened again. I told aunty oyinkan all that happened without skipping any part and after narrating the whole event to her she took me into her arms and said nothing.
It was after aunty oyinkan released me from the hug that i realised she was furious. She stood up from the bed and said "Dress up, we are going to meet mike, i want to see that devil in human clothing"
i was scared aunty nike might return me to uncle mike so i rushed to hug her and pleaded with her not to take me back to hell. Aunty oyinkan held me to herself and said "Dont worry baby, am taking custody of you from now on. I just want to make them realise they cannot treat you like a slave and go scot free" i felt relived when aunty oyinkan ended her speech. My hope was restored and i found myself looking forward to a better future filled with love again.
T.B.C

7 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Am so sorry for the delay. On my kneels bosses!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by femzey(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Angelinastto:
Am so sorry for the delay. On my kneels bosses!
I don vex already
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tbills(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Ah Angelisto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by janway(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Am waiting for the continuation. pls don't keep me waiting for too long. I check on dis every hour, I decided to check it out now, then I saw an update. pls am too anxious. Dis is one of d interesting piece I have read in a long time and another on "Heart to Ashes" Wc is another good one. keep D good work rolling. thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2016
We all love your work and I think you saw why we showed our grievances for your delays. No qualms anyway, your tendered apologies are accepted.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SuperSurupe(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
The story is too great for me to be a ghost reader... I got to motivate you to do more. Ur story is superb.. Am proud of who u are and wht u doing, kip d fire burning
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mrklock(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Angellinasto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by swaggzDawg: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
3000 naira for cab in ilorin U no try atall
Yu dey go heaven ni

Nice story....abeg make the next update long oooh

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tbills(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Buh why can't you triple the update for us today .. You have to follow what you said !!!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kingshinmie2: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
announcemnt! announcement!! announcement!!!
my bestie said i should inform u guys that she has been ban buh d ban should be lifted by tommorow sorry for d inconvenience and please bear with her!
Thanks guys
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mrklock(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
kingshinmie2:
announcemnt! announcement!! announcement!!!
my bestie said i should inform u guys that she has been ban buh d ban should be lifted by tommorow sorry for d inconvenience and please bear with her!
Thanks guys
Your bestie Na trble maker abeg
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Babe forget your bestie and your ban and give us the food you started........ Who de ban people up and down sef
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BOLTZMANN1(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2016
You cant even do us a happy new month by posting the remaining part of the story Winks!!! Happy new mont fellaz
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Morning people. Am really sad about this ban of a thing. I only typed something in yoruba as a reply to femzy comment and the next thing i saw was you are been banned by antispam.
Am a writter who loves to write and let my work be seen. Even when my battery is flat, i charge on the street just to update. I know you all got angry for the delay in update because of the love you have for my work but i want you all to know that the only thing that stops me is been banned. I am also a victim of brooken heart due to unfinished story here on nairaland so i will never do that. The pause this ban has put to my work makes me sick, i refresh this page like every thirty minutes and seeing your comments without been able to satisfy you all makes me sick. Without ban expect triple update today!........thanks for been there!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.