Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965171 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by nawtielizzie(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
#IstandwithNancy I love d new her jae
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
promgurlP:
Intriguing... I can't wait to see what she'll do to this demon... please one last update... please
Lol. Request granted honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Kudos dear, yuu doing a great job here.
BlizzydoDo:
Nancy now getting matured in dealings with issues than her age. She will survive the thunderstorm and come out strong.
Angelinastto,well done. More ink in your pen
Thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
lawal59:
ghenghen (action film) abeg make i adjust wella
really interested in d nancy new era to b born
BOLTZMANN1:
We really need it now,,, all of it please!!! God bless you
Ediboi:
Angelinassto,.... More power to your elbow.... I have been reading this for over a week now and it is so amazing.... More wisdom
Wow! Thanks a whole lot. (amen) God bless you too
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
BESTY!!! I SIGHT YOU OO!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Missmossy:
I love the new Nancy,a fighter. Thumbs up Angelinastto,enjoying the turn of events. More wisdom and knowledge to you dear.
Amen. Thanks dear. I always look forward to your comment.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
nawtielizzie:
#IstandwithNancy I love d new her jae
Lol. I was thinking you will be on Aunty nike side o. I replied your message.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kingshinmie2: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
hmmm u sure say u neva replace me wif anoda besty undecided
u knw say am d jealous type. anyways nice write up in between wink
nd expect d new me too tongue
Angelinastto:
BESTY!!! I SIGHT YOU OO!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
I love the way Nancy dealt with Aunty Nike, it served her right. She has no human feelings whatsoever. She's self-centered, obsessive and heartless.... Nancy, where on earth are you heading to? To my amiable writer, only a barbarian wouldn't like the work of such a great writer like you. Soar high.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by promgurlP(f): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks for the update dear... nice piece
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Angelinastto:

Sugar pie! I don spread red carpet for you, oya catwalk and enter........... Wlc back. Iffah hear say you brooke after that maga wey i share u recently.

Lol.no loud am,dem no dy loud dat kin tin*Wu hear?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2016
UP NANCY. I LOVE U FROM D YANSH OF MY HEART ANGEL, MORE VASELINE TO UR ELBOW *SMILES
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Eniqurl(f): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2016
#IStandWithNancy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Astounding! Captivating! Beautifully woven! I love this, babe!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
kingshinmie2:
hmmm u sure say u neva replace me wif anoda besty undecided
u knw say am d jealous type. anyways nice write up in between wink
nd expect d new me too tongue
lol. You know you are irreplaceable nao.
I like you like ds but if the new you will be giving out money like father xmas. I will be so happy.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I love the way Nancy dealt with Aunty Nike, it served her right. She has no human feelings whatsoever. She's self-centered, obsessive and heartless.... Nancy, where on earth are you heading to? To my amiable writer, only a barbarian wouldn't like the work of such a great writer like you. Soar high.
Haa. So you are not supporting aunty nike too? Shes just training her to be strong nao. Thanks swidy. Am honoured
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
promgurlP:
Thanks for the update dear... nice piece
thanks dear.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Eniqurl:
#IStandWithNancy
lol you too?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Astounding! Captivating! Beautifully woven! I love this, babe!
Awwwwn thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
hormobolanle:

Lol.no loud am,dem no dy loud dat kin tin*Wu hear?
hormobolanle:
UP NANCY.
I LOVE U FROM D YANSH OF MY HEART ANGEL, MORE VASELINE TO UR ELBOW *SMILES
Lol. Nobody hear o.
Yansh bawo?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by femzey(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
#Angelinastto you good
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by triplemmm3(f): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
I like the new Nancy, Nice story from a wonderful writer
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bigbauer(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
All I can say is WOW! This is a unique story.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tbills(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
It's a very interesting story ; New here tho .. I just wish I get the whole story at a time . Lol
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

Lol. Me i prefer honest guys. U dont have to hype yourself nao.
Every lady does that as their no 1 requirement nah...
But ladies like "Honest-Lie" to "Honest-Truth" cheesy grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
DTOBS:
Every lady does that as their no 1 requirement nah... But ladies like "Honest-Lie" to "Honest-Truth" cheesy grin
Lol. Nah am talking raw truth
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tbills:
It's a very interesting story ; New here tho .. I just wish I get the whole story at a time . Lol
Thanks and welcome on board. Haaa probably you should visit www.My head.Com. (just kidding)
Dtobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show some love to our guest o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
bigbauer:
All I can say is WOW! This is a unique story.
WOW! thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tbills(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

Thanks and welcome on board. Haaa probably you should visit www.My head.Com. (just kidding)
Lol
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

Welcome on board... Hope you've eaten? grin

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

Lol. Nah am talking raw truth
I see! All am saying too is undiluted truth. Moreover, I'm not related to "Lair" Mohammed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.