Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,354 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (967368 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2016
elskillful:
. Abeg o i don't need a madam,i still dey 15years,Child abuse
lol 15 + 40 = 55. I know thats what u wanna say
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2016
hormobolanle:
chaiiiiii Bros kwe in fact I dob vex I no learn again. c as u change my genda u are konchestless fah kiss chaiiiiii Bros kwe in fact I dob vex I no learn again. c as u change my genda u are konchestless fah
sis i need to see a picture to confirm your gender.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
elskillful:
FTC.
sh!t nothing happened in that room.
why is nancy offering him a ring,she don tear eye
nice update but sometin was supposed to happen inside that room
lol d ring was a gift from the mom you know? (special something) haha what are you looking for? Nothing happened lobatan!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Babsopey:
I don finally pack my car here dear Angelinastto. I'm now a reader, till my next write up. Fire on baby.
hehe... Help me shower babsopey likes and make him blush. He is my brother, my mentor, my backbone, my spinal cord, my pillar and my honey berry. If you are yet to read his story, i must say you are on a longggggggggggg thing!
Welcome swidy! Girlhaley! Bring fifty pieces of akara for my boss. Dont let me call elskillful, he will be bringing alcoholic drinks nao. **winks**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Our guesses have been wrong on many numbers of occasion about Kelvin. I'm sure he will resurface soon. Nice updates. God will replenish you with more wisdom.
lol. God will soon bring him. Amen thanks dear!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Bishop73:
I really didn't like Nancy and Jordan coming back again, it really doesn't work out like that, no lady will like to surface it an heart broken guy without a come back or pay day effect. I believe Nancy is just enjoying her groove for now until the right man comes. However, Jordan becomes a star by having a compass of the safe haven of two most beautiful girl in his world even after 5 yrs. congratulations to Jordan. I don't blame him, he likes them cool. What I know for sure will happen is him finally sharing the two beautiful damsel all in the name of a vow he made to always be with Kelly. As a guy, I know what it means to have almost the same body and soul chemistry. I won't be disappointed to see Jordan doing the two simultaneously. No one becomes terrible when someone's love is doubled. Babe I love u more than DTOB. Ride on!
why nao. Show jordan some love. Haa you want dtobs to cry abii........... I luf you too (thanks honey)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
DTOBS:
cheesy Love who more than me? Angel or Nancy? BTW: Am straight oooo...
lol i think say you bend before nii
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2016
DTOBS:
Nice update...
Well, it's Nancy life and she has it to live.
Jordan is a playboy...

Still waiting for my real Nigga Kelvin to come to the scene.

Angelinastto: well-done and have a nice day ahead.
What are we having for dinner? I will be back early today oooo
lol love Jordan abeg........... Ehm today is hormobolanle engagement o. I wont be back soon but i will make okro soup and rice for you.
Thanks bae
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2016
xamster:
Jordan could still be screwing nelly. Who knows? As long as they are always together that chemistry will always remain strong. Come to think about it, why is Nancy scared of admitting they were having a nice time. Of course Jordan is hers, shey?.
Anyways its probably due to her solitude life that engulfed after blissful her world was taken from her coupled with first love weaknesses. And now Jordan is enjoying both world.
What a bro!....still following madam angel tho(my prolific writer)
then again i gbadun how u chip in the raunchy scene.
lol
common give Jordan your trust. Thanks dear, thats what is making dtobs cry.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Bishop73(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Hehehe, I no de fit share my love o. Well done guys, waiting for the next throb. Pls load ASAP!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol 15 + 40 = 55. I know thats what u wanna say
of a truth am still 15
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Oga babsopey i followed your story,it was superb. welcome on board
angelinastto asked me to offer you drinks.i would like to know what brand you want.thanks.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2016
hormobolanle:

chaiiiiii
Bros kwe in fact I dob vex
I no learn again. c as u change my genda u are konchestless fah kiss
chaiiiiii
Bros kwe in fact I dob vex
I no learn again. c as u change my genda u are konchestless fah
kai,dz ma wide mouth don land me in2 buhari trouble.ma american lady no vex 4ur pikin abeg.na buhari hunger dy cause all dz things ooo.abeg i rely on dt ur tuition fee ooo.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

why nao. Show jordan some love. Haa you want dtobs to cry abii..........I luf you too (thanks honey)

undecided undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol love Jordan abeg........... Ehm today is hormobolanle engagement o. I wont be back soon but i will make okro soup and rice for you.
Thanks bae
With who nah? Eskillful?

BTW: You better confess where you re going to truly...hmmmmm
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol i think say you bend before nii
grin
From your mouth?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

heeya sorry dear. Hope its not recession illness like this?
like they do say ''shit happens'' hun.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol
common give Jordan your trust. Thanks dear, thats what is making dtobs cry.
i don't trust easily dear. And for dtobs, just pet him cuz life is a biatch, you cant predict even anything, not even the next 30sec.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BurnaKing21: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
I knw u want us 2 beg 4 updates...guess wat??...i no go beg 2day....babso i read ur story ,mehn u r dah bomb..nairaland best composer
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
DTOBS:
With who nah? Eskillful?
BTW: You better confess where you re going to truly...hmmmmm
. LOL dtobs i still be small pikin O
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Erinola057(f): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mummy angelinastto, where are you na? Pls come nd continue ds yur story wey just dey totori my belle.... And pls where yu kip kelvin all ds while?? Wey I b dey tink say na him gangan go do d tin for nancy??
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Babsopey(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
elskillful:
Oga babsopey i followed your story,it was superb. welcome on board
angelinastto asked me to offer you drinks.i would like to know what brand you want.thanks.

Lols. The weather is hot so let me manage cold juice, if you can order asun or at least suya too. Lols. Thanks man
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
This Jordan is smooth, too smooth. And for some reason, I don't like him. Angelinastto, nice work. Following all the way.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Babsopey:

Lols. The weather is hot so let me manage cold juice, if you can order asun or at least suya too. Lols. Thanks man
Okay,dtobs is in charge of fruit juice,he will provide your request.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
xamster:
i don't trust easily dear. And for dtobs, just pet him cuz life is a biatch, you cant predict even anything, not even the next 30sec.
No weapon fashion against my emotion shall prosper... grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Babsopey:

Bros nawa for you oooo...
For this #BuhariEconomy, know you want asun/suya and cold juice... Cold one not even hot one, when you see light last? Brow Abeg park well joor...

Eskillfull,come serve am kunnu or Zobo and give am kulikuli join make im take that one arrange body.

Bros welcome to the thread... grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
elskillful:
LOL dtobs i still be small pikin O
Small pikin for mouth nah... You better talk when the real wedding is, so that at least I will donate all the strolls for the day! grin
Hormobolanle, I try abi I no try...?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
CHAPTER 2
DEDICATION:ALL THE GHOST AND GUEST READERS

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I went back to the house and assisted in packing the leftovers. I noticed that mi dad was sitting alone in a corner of the livingroom while mi mom was bussy saying farewell to the guests, i walked to mi dad and said "Hi dad". He smilled at me and said "Our baby, how are you, where did you disappear to?" i sat close to mi dad, placed my hand across his shoulder and said "have been around dad. I need to talk to you about something". Mi dad chuckled and said "I know its about money madam, we are listening". I smilled and told mi dad about Mr. Joe, emphasizing on how good he was then and how bad his condition is. I told dad about nelly's assistance and how much i would love dad to give him a permanent solution.
Dad sighed and told me to call Mr. Joe. I looked at mi dad with a pleading eyes and he said "Just call him, we can't just employ him like that". At the hearing of employment i became happy and rushed to the kitchen to get Mr. Joe.
I came back with Mr. Joe not long after and i sat with dad while Mr. Joe was on his feet answering dad's question. He was a degree holder so mi dad finally offered him an employment with an official house and car, a good pay and other working benefits. For his wife's treatment, mi dad gave him half a million in addition to Nelly's cash give. Mr. Joe prostrated and thanked my dad profusely before leaving.

Time checked 9:00PM, all the guests were gone already and the house was put to order by the maids, Josh had left as well and i was alone with khole. Myself and khole went to bid my foster parent goodnight in there room, after which we returned to khole's room.
Immediately we got to khole's room, i received a message alert. I settled on khole's bed and checked the message, it was from Jordan. "Words enough cannot express how happy i am right now. You made me the happiest man on earth and am going crazy out of excitement. The ring is so beautiful and precious, i know its special to you and i promise to keep it safe for the rest of my life with you. I could not hide my excitement, i had to show the ring to my parents. They can't wait to see you again as their daughter inlaw. Goodnight baby, i love you from the sky down to earth (heart my words)" that was the content of the message. I could not help but smile at my phone as i read the message over and over again. "Who is that?" khole's voice brought me back to reality. I smilled and told khole it was Jordan. "Jordan? Are you two up to something again? You both disappeared at the party". I moved closer to khole on the bed and told her everything that has happened, of course i skipped the romantic part. Khole let out a loud breathe, held my hand and said "Nancy am happy you found love again but are you sure it is with the right person? This is the same guy that cheated on you with you best friend five years ago.Fine! his excuses were good enough and that is the reason why we are giving them another chance in our lives, but i expect you to study him more and determine if he really worth this love you are showering him with. He is still super close with nelly you know? They looked like a couple today. Nancy i just do not want to see you go through emotional trauma again". Khole ended her speech and i felt love. I smilled and told khole, i felt Jordan deserve a second chance and i was inlove with him again. I told her i was still trying to build the trust but no matter what, i wanted to give the love a chance to blossom. Khole smilled again and said "If thats what you want, i support you girl. Just be careful don't be blinded by love and do not shut your heart to love as well. Do whats right and be a good girl my child" i hit khole playful and i thanked her for the care. We had a tight hug and i was so happy i had a family to share my feelings with. "Truly there is nothing like family" i thought in the middle of the hug.
Khole ended the hug and we sat hand in hand on bed still in our party dress. "gist me about the preparation" i said breaking the silence. "Actually you and mom will be doing most of the preparation, i was given just a month break at the bank. You will go on a tour with mom for like the next two months while i will take care of things that will be done here. I have registered a month wedding counsel with Josh and i will travel with you for a week later.We will be getting the wedding gown and ladies dress together,we will return a week to the wedding"
"Wow you have everything planned out" i said.Khole smilled and said "Am sorry babes, i cant just wait to get married to Josh, he is my everything". "Just the way Jordan is my world" i said and we both laughed. "come to think of it, there names start with the letter J. Am sure J is a super letter" Khole said.
We laughed out loud and both head to the bathroom to change into our night dress.
LOVE IS COLOURFUL

T.B.C

3 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bummybummy(f): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
I op Nancy z making a right decision cos am stil scared of jordan nd nelly
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Babsopey(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
DTOBS:

Bros nawa for you oooo...
For this #BuhariEconomy, know you want asun/suya and cold juice... Cold one not even hot one, when you see light last? Brow Abeg park well joor...

Eskillfull,come serve am kunnu or Zobo and give am kulikuli join make im take that one arrange body.

Bros welcome to the thread... grin

Lmao grin grin grin recession don hit suya too ni. Alright don't bother, I come with some chill five-a-live. Care to join.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
xamster:

hmm....now everyone knows this angel like ewedu and akara. What a combo tho.

Combo ke??

u don mis match am abeg

Amala and ewedu......then Akamu with akara

Now.....that's a perfect combo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

hehe... Help me shower babsopey likes and make him blush. He is my brother, my mentor, my backbone, my spinal cord, my pillar and my honey berry. If you are yet to read his story, i must say you are on a longggggggggggg thing!
Welcome swidy! Girlhaley! Bring fifty pieces of akara for my boss. Dont let me call elskillful, he will be bringing alcoholic drinks nao. **winks**

Aunty......50 is nt enough jhare

Let's start from 100 and let's see how it goes

So nothing happen in d oda room.......(oh lord.....forgive my thoughts)......hope Jordan won't hurt Nancy again sha........Make I wait......

Aunty angel.......Come here with dinner o.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.