Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (968871 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Angelinastto:

awwwwn you know why i love you? You correct gently with love. I have a work at hand. (bead making) but i did not want to keep my readers waiting. Thats why i rushed d update. Have modified d ones i noticed. Kindly check again for me. I love you die!

Hmm... #AmHonoured.

Thanks!!!

Hope you will make hormobolanle's wedding bead?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

Small pikin for mouth nah... You better talk when the real wedding is, so that at least I will donate all the strolls for the day! grin
Hormobolanle, I try abi I no try...?

u no try at all at all
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
spixytinxy:
God save u, mo ti fe tu asiri e tele
Bea gist me
wat is d ASIRI#Am listening
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

Hmm... #AmHonoured.

Thanks!!!

Hope you will make hormobolanle's wedding bead?
Come.na u dem send?.
beta Go back go tell dem say u no c me,Angel u no go call ur husband now bfr i do am something
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
hormobolanle:

Come.na u dem send?.
beta Go back go tell dem say u no c me,Angel u no go call ur husband now bfr i do am something
Our aunty iyaf press p oooo.... grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
hormobolanle:

Bea gist me

See you oooo... #Amebo cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

undecided
Aunty... Nawa for you ooo...
Why will you accuse someone that came to help you for your engagement like that? Well I trust angel,she no fit do that kind thing.
Also... You re writing letter to #TrailerJam ooooo.
lol am behind you. Husband mi to sure!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
spixytinxy:
Wow wow, so so interesting, cried wen Nancy lost her mom, bt smiling now. I hope uncle mike nd his Yeye wife pay for all d bad stuff dey did to Nancy. Dtobs ku ise ooo, onisina oshi
lol. Thank God you are smilling. Haa leave my boo alone o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
rachealfst:
Nice update, I wish her a happy married life o. I pray she won't have problem in her marriage.
sweet sister. Amen o
how are you dear?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
hormobolanle:
Lol*Lip zipped
lol i don change my mind sef. I no dey come your wedding again.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Vicktomaniaa:
If to say the way I take de follow this story na hin I take read when I de school I swear na 1st class I for carry come out......... Dis story sweet no b lie
lol bro you got me laughing.
Thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
girlhaley:

Ayam tired......I canno come and go and help

only if I see akara
lol girlhaley of life! The lord is yah muscle
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Angelinastto:
sweet sister. Amen o how are you dear?
I'm good, thanks.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

yes na,so i go kn aw to dy reason ur Mata
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

yes na,so i go kn aw to dy reason ur Mata
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Vidamia(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Angelinastto:

awwwwn you know why i love you? You correct gently with love. I have a work at hand. (bead making) but i did not want to keep my readers waiting. Thats why i rushed d update. Have modified d ones i noticed. Kindly check again for me. I love you die!
i stumble on your post this morning and i'm happy that i meet up here, what give my mind unrest is that of kelvin because i think you have totally forget about him but my thought is that it is kelvin nancy will marry at the end....
more blood and vigor to your typing fingers
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol i don change my mind sef. I no dey come your wedding again.
i trust u,u sure pass DTOBS no go do do dat kin tin for ur personal person na
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
hormobolanle:

i trust u,u sure pass DTOBS
no go do do dat kin tin for ur personal person na
cheesy cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
anty angel Oya na ur shild us waiting fah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
anty angel Oya na ur shild is waiting fah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
hormobolanle:
anty angel
Oya na ur shild is waiting fah
hormobolanle mi. Mabinu its work o.
Am saying a big Sorry to every reader. Been bussy like kiloshele. I promise to update first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for your usual understanding and thanks for following my work. God bless you!
Dtobs i need a massage!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
dis jordan and nancy part they vex me walai...gr8 story sha..more mb
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
hormobolanle:

Bea gist me
hmmmm,r u sure u want to hear d asiri, ehn ehn ow will I say it oooo, don't tell anybody oooooo, dtobs is a married man, I know his wife
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Angelinastto:

Am saying a big Sorry to every reader. Been bussy like kiloshele. I promise to update first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for your usual understanding and thanks for following my work. God bless you!
Dtobs i need a massage!
tomoro morning ma far gan ke, give us small dinner now
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

Lol... cheesy

Owambe dey dis weekend oooo
chai omo yi pada get me sha, u too sabi my weak point
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Angelinastto:

Dtobs i need a massage!
Massage it is...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
spixytinxy:
chai omo yi pada get me sha, u too sabi my weak point
So, na champagne gold be the colour ooo...
Jellof plenty...block me for junction...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
spixytinxy:
hmmmm,r u sure u want to hear d asiri, ehn ehn ow will I say it oooo, don't tell anybody oooooo, dtobs is a married man, I know his wife
Imagine oooo... undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
DTOBS:

So, na champagne gold be the colour ooo...
Jellof plenty...block me for junction...
no lele, wa sere, I go use my pomo brown tk tone am down
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
more updates pls

dtobs u want me to marry when rice still dey sell for 21k,there is God o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Really nice piece, was glued to my phone all day!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ztarlord(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]have read a lot of stories on NL buh this one is really one of the best.....kudos ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.