Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965319 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Roeteemie(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Happy birthday to u girlhaley!!!wishing u long life nd prosperity,ur new age shall bring u favour,success,goodness nd God shall grant u ur wishes.abeg na rice I won chop oooo I go send ur range rover give sho gbo!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yemike:
***rushes to the thread expecting to see like 5 long update and only saw one***
angeli oya come update before my temper is unleashed.
why u dey shiver nah play i dey play nah.
make anything no happen to jordan o, nah my guy be that.
kudos to you angel for such a wonderful story.
happy birthday girlhayley wish you years full of joy, happiness and prosperity that makes up a life worth living.
lol bros. You no see as i quick drop update. Had my heart in my mouth.
Lol. Thanks for wishing girlhaley and threatening me o.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Why always Jordan? Are you another Balotelli? Keep the fire burning our writer, you're doing a great job. More wisdom to you.
lol funny you!.
Thanks but you forgot to wish girlhaley.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
girlhaley:

Thanks boo

I am so honoured.......

You guys rock!!!

Na five star hotel ooo......Lol

Thanks again hon

You are highly welcome...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! May God increase you in knowledge, wisdom and understanding. You're blessed Girlhaley. So sorry it's coming late.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jordan! if you like hug transformer or even dab in front of trailer, I don't want you for my Nancy.@Angelinastto Hi Angel, how was your day.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! May God increase you in knowledge, wisdom and understanding. You're blessed Girlhaley. So sorry it's coming late.
Hi dear, i sight you, how are u doing?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
DTOBS:
You are highly welcome...
so she called you boo and you get mouth to answer?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
EmmySantos11:
Been a guest reader all this while, finally I've joined nairaland just to comment on your beautiful story. Keep it up your story is awesome. More ink to your pen. All the best smiley
awwn this kinda comment make me feel cockroaches in my tommy.
Thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
xamster:
You doing all gr8 angelinastto. From the onset i always knew you would make it this far bby. You're a rare gem sweety that's why i believed in your pen all through the highs and lows.
Even though some doubted it, you were able to prove them wrong by your conviction.
Now i believe angel live among us (esp those ones that lav akara balls).
Similarly, am also using this medium to wish our sweet@ girlhaley a beautiful and memorable birthday. You know ya dah best dear so never break the Code. All the best in 2016 ma'am.
Now come outside and share biscuit and sweets for your wellwishers girlhaley.......
Moreso am hailing the ardent readers on here cc: Dtobs, homobolanle, missmossy rachealfst, shakyroh320 and all indispensable readers that never cease to motivate angel to write more excellently.

Morning all!!...
Woah! Xamster is a darling!
Thanks love, heard you've resumed. (Uniyonu)

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
happy birthday to @ girlhaley, i witch u non_boring and stressful liFe and u will live long to continue to sell akara on NL and when u will have a nice guy 4 a bf, the kind of bf dat is nt for mouth e.g@ Dtops o bt a 1nderful guy like m** no nid to say it he knws himself. god bless u sis.HBD hurray! by d way how old are u nw
lol why always dtobs?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
girlhaley:

Waoh.....so much love from you guys

I'm honoured.....I just can't stop smiling.....

God bless u real angelinastto......I really appreciate it

Thanks to you all......your my real Gee

Akara dey ground ooo btw I never baff....make I baff first,I go upload later.....Lol

Thanks y'all

Big kisses to everyone......
welcome birthday girl. Wheres my cake? Ion want story o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
spixytinxy:
Angelinastto dis thing u r doing is not good oooo, fear God oooo. How can u b putting us in suspense like dis, abeg no go giv person BP
my sister it is not your portion IJN. How is you?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
elskillful:
Jordan is too childish. FTC
swidy you did not wish girlhaley for me?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
pejxy:
Although am a ghost reader here but I want to complement Angelinastto for her great work so far. Pls keep it up but from my mosque mind oooooo, I do not like dis guy called Jordan. And I am confused about him. And y will Nancy lie to Kelvin about her relationship if she claims to love Jordan. I think she is doing this cos of Kelvin's wealth.......... And once again keep it and am willing to follow u to d end so help u GOD.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

my sister it is not your portion IJN. How is you?
amen ooo, me is trying to be fine ooo bt ur suspense no allow me
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by NelsonObas(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jordan wen will u grow up, and pls nancy if u can hear me. A guy getting drunk 4 u z not luv, he didnt c u nd went to enjoy himself (wit other gals).
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto:
swidy you did not wish girlhaley for me?
. my bad, girlhaley,happy new year,enjoy your new age.

it seems you really like akara. i'll supply dry gin to cool down the hot akara balls.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lol... I sight you sister. I'm cool and trust you're doing great? When should we be expecting your next piece?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Lol... I sight you sister. I'm cool and trust you're doing great? When should we be expecting your next piece?
I'm doing great, thanks. Pray for me, once I'm inspired, then I'll be back soon.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

so she called you boo and you get mouth to answer?
Did she? wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol why always dtobs?
cheesy wink wink
What do you think I should do?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto:
Woah! Xamster is a darling! Thanks love, heard you've resumed. (Uniyonu)
yap, i also heard that ma exquisite writer stays in ilorin.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
*panting*
Thank God I finally caught up with u guys.

Thumbs up to Angie, u are indeed a great writer. With such a creative mind as urs,literature will forever be sweet.
Keep it up.

Then for girlharley, I wish u happy birthday. Many more prosperous n fruitful years to u. Age with Grace.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kathyann(f): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Great work,
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kathyann(f): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2016
when and how will I kW that you have posted another..I need to follow up till the end
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bummybummy(f): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Jordan shold behave lik a man oda tims. Happy new mtn to u Angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2016
rachealfst:
Good morning, thanks for the acknowledgement. Happy birthday girlhaley, long life and prosperity. Enjoy your day

Thanks Big sis
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Lankyannie:
api api womb escape 2u ma vry own bae haley(na bkus of ur swt akara i kun kukuma heart u join)wahz ur wish love,do u want parado,lexus,penthouse or bigger shop 4ur akara business?well hun,i wizh u gud health,long live,less trouble nd more success.buh gimme ma akara cake 1st b4 u cn have access 2all dz wizhes.av a blasful birthday hun.#kizzez

Lmao......see this aunty sha.....na becuz of akara abi

Oya take 50 balls of akara.....only for you o

Make I choose Lexus o Jere

Na dry season we dey na.....I no wan get sunburn

Thanks......LankyAnnie

So much love.....kisses!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Angelinastto post=51513784]CONTINUATION
DEDICATION: GIRLHALEY(happy birthday bby)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Awwn......thanks for dedication ma'am

Shout out to my real hommies........you guys make yesterday memorable.......Much love I got you......Kisses!!!!

Aunty angel.....we need beans oo......akara don't finish.....

What's d fate of Kelvin now

Jordan ehn.......I seal my mouth
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
y do girls lyk causin problem..u have a boyfriend and u said no..u girls always want to c pple competing ova u..nyc story

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.