Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964933 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by darasimih104(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
God wah will happen to her n kelvin?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
darasimih104:
God wah will happen to her n kelvin?

they're just friends not lovers.
i think the chemistry between jordan and nancy is well composed.

angeli da? come update o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Finally Ban lifted. Dunno what i did to Obinnua, he did not even reply my mail. Maybe i should have mailed @Lalasticala.

So sorry for the unwanted break, please bare with me.
Can't make an update tonight, tomorrow is another day.
Thanks for dropping a comment, will find time to reply everybody.
Sis @ Rachealfst, how have you been?
Dtobs help me warn anti spam and tell girlhaley the cake never reach my side.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Angelinastto:
Finally Ban lifted. Dunno what i did to Obinnua, he did not even reply my mail. Maybe i should have mailed @Lalasticala.

What was your crime? grin
Aunty Spam and Uncle Spam, I warn you on behalf of Angel oooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Angelinastto:

I'm good, I was wondering what's going on with our angel.No post or comments at all which is unusual. Anyways, welcome back, we all miss you .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2016
ama back*knocking....
kokokokoko
nobody dy,make i waka rin go back were i dy come from.i kn wetin do Angel but she say make I no tell anybody
#disappering...pinnnnu!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:
ama back*knocking....
kokokokoko
nobody dy,make i waka rin go back were i dy come from.i kn wetin do Angel but she say make I no tell anybody
#disappering...pinnnnu!
chai u don run reach here, u too like beta thing sha. Goodmorning how was ur nite? Hope u dreamt abt shaping dtobs in ur dream
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
chai u don run reach here, u too like beta thing sha. Goodmorning how was ur nite? Hope u dreamt abt shaping dtobs in ur dream
Why will I be slapped? Dhurrr undecided

I no dey pass my boundary nah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2016
CONTINUATION
DEDICATION:ARADAVOO, PEJXY, KATHYANN, DIVINEROYALTY.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I called my foster parent to inform them that i would be staying with Jordan as well. Mi mom spoke with Jordan on the phone as well, to confirm he was better before i ended the call.
After the phone call, i decided to make use of the bathroom to clean up, since i was yet to take my bath, when i was done i went to get food for myself and Jordan.
I met the doctor in the ward with Jordan when i returned, i greeted the doctor and asked about Jordan's health. "He is getting better, thanks to God he did not sustain any serious injury. He should be discharged latest by tomorrow morning"the doctor said. I breathe a sign of relief and thanked the doctor before he left. I sat beside Jordan and told him have gotten him breakfast, He hissed. He looked at me and said "I do not want food, am not hungry for food". I held his hand and asked him what he was hungry for. He smiled and said "You, am hungry for you" I hitted Jordan playfully and released my hand . I unwrapped the take away pack i got and placed it on the bed before handing a spoon over to Jordan. "Lets eat Mister" I said. Jordan frowned abit and said "The accident took my hand. I need someone to feed me"
I smiled and said "Thats okay let me call your mom" as i made to get my phone. Jordan held my hand and said "No, i want you". I just smiled and agreed to feed him. I would sometimes dance and play with the food before finally feeding Jordan with it while he would frown and beg for me to feed him. He was not able to finish the meal, but he ate a better part of it. After eating, i disposed the food pack before giving Jordan his drugs.

##################
We talked about alot of things with me intensionally skipping the one question i wanted to ask him. "Lets take a selfie" Jordan said. I frowned at first and ask how we could take a selfie with him on the hospital bed. He insisted and i agreed to it.
I got my phone and i took pictures of us. Jordan requested to see the picture and i bent over to him to show the picture to him. I noticed Jordan was bussy staring at my boobs instead of the picture, i raised my head up and asked Jordan if he wanted to see my boobs or he picture. He winked and said "I prefer the first option" I smiled and made to leave but Jordan pulled me to himself and i fell on his chest. I could feel his heart beat has he looked into my eyes. He held my face and said "I love you Nancy". I smiled and told him i love him too. Jordan ran his hand across my hair and said "promise me you won't leave me bby, if you leave i will die. Hun? Promise me." I told Jordan i would never leave him and before i could say JERK my lips was on his. The kiss felt beautiful and real, it was as if we were renewing our love with the kiss. I felt every part of his mouth.
Lips in lips, tongue in tongue, mouth in mouth as we continued to kiss. We were interupted with the ringing of my phone. Not until my phone started to ring did i realise, we were in the hospital, we were so lost in our world. I ended the kiss and got my phone from my pocket. The caller I.D was kelvin's. I contemplated on what to do for awhile before i mute my phone and dropped it in my pocket. "Your mom?" Jordan asked and i replied no. "from work?" Jordan asked again and i replied no. "Then who is it?" Jordan asked and i told him it was a friend. "A friend i do not know?" Jordan asked again and i noded. I sat close to Jordan in bed and kissed him lightly before i asked him what happened to him the day before. "Hmmm nothing really" Jordan said. I rested my head on his shoulder and said "baby, i just need to know. What happened to you yesterday? You need to tell me". I slowly massaged Jordan's chest as i asked. Jordan cleared his throat and said "ehm i was just depressed. I planned something big for yesterday but all my effort went to waste. I was worried, i even went to your house and your working place but you were not there. I thought maybe you are chilling with another nigga" i smiled and told Jordan to shut up and he asked for my where about, the day before. I told him i was with a friend. "who is this your new friend miss? I should know all your friends you know?" Jordan said forming angry. I raised my head from his shoulder and held his face. I kissed Jordan on his nose and said "Where i was yesterday is in the past. What matter now is that we are together here bby. I just wanna let you know that i love you so very much and i will never leave. Heart that honey"
Jordan smiled and buried his face in my chest.
T.b.c

Sorry for the late update. Thanks for the encouragement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
rachealfst:
I'm good, I was wondering what's going on with our angel.No post or comments at all which is unusual. Anyways, welcome back, we all miss you .
thanks sis. How have you been?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:
ama back*knocking....
kokokokoko
#disappering...pinnnnu!
lol oya whathappened?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:
What was your crime? grin Aunty Spam and Uncle Spam, I warn you on behalf of Angel oooo
dunno for them o.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yemike:

they're just friends not lovers. i think the chemistry between jordan and nancy is well composed.
angeli da? come update o
sir!!!!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Angelinastto:
thanks sis. How have you been?
I'm doing great, thanks for the update.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
welcome back dear.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Roeteemie:
Happy birthday to u girlhaley!!!wishing u long life nd prosperity,ur new age shall bring u favour,success,goodness nd God shall grant u ur wishes.abeg na rice I won chop oooo I go send ur range rover give sho gbo!!!

Maami....thanks for d birthday wishes btw rice don cost na akara sure pass
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Angelinastto:

The cake dey come oo

Uncle spam,anti spam,mother spam and father spam......no spam our aunty Angelica again o tongue

Welcome back angel.......cheesy

Ayam not understanding Nancy ooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chokmah(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
I can't believe that I suppressed myself from easing myself just to finish this story and thanks to God I am here.More ink to your pen dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
CONTINUATION
DEDICATION:: EMMYSANATOS11, FUNMIAFUYE.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I stayed with Jordan utill late in the evening when his mother arrived.She would be staying with him till the next day, so i was free to leave. Jordan's mom thanked me profusely for staying with her son before i made to leave.I kissed Jordan lightly and left.
I met my foster parent having dinner when i got home, i greeted them and joined them on the table since i was also hungry.Mi dad asked about Jordan's health and i told him he was fine.We were still in the middle of the meal when mi mom told me that the Stanleys came over during lunch, according to mi mom, they came purposely to see me but they met my absence.I decided to call Mr. Stanley later in the night or go over to there apartment later in the week.After the meal, i retired to my room.I went to the bathroom first to have a better clean up.
After taking my bath, i dressed up for the night and bounced on my bed.
I got my phone and unlocked it, to my surprise, i had more than twenty missed calls from kelvin.That was when i remembered that i activated the silent profile when i was with Jordan.For a moment, i asked myself a reason for my action. "Why am i hiding Kelvin's reappearance from Jordan so much? Why am i hiding anything pertaining to Jordan from kelvin as well?" i asked myself.The only reason i could give for hiding kelvin from Jordan was because i do not want Jordan to see kelvin as a threat and my reason for hiding Jordan from kelvin was because i knew kelvin would never approve of my relationship with Jordan if i should tell him about the act of betrayal i caught Jordan and nelly in, years back.I took a deep breathe, hoping my reasons were good enough.
The beaming light from my phone brought me out of my thought.I looked at the screen and i saw an incoming call from kelvin.I breathe in and out before accepting the call as i searched for the excuse i would give to him.
"hey! Where have you been all day?" kelvin said almost screaming into my ear."have been around the world.You missed me? I replied.gKelvin laughed for awhile and said "I know you've been around all the four walls of your room. Have been trying to reach you since dawn.At a point i thought you gave me a wrong number yesterday. What happened to you?"
i hummed and told kelvin that i was in the hospital with a sick friend.He asked after my friend's health and i told him he was fine. Unlike Jordan, kelvin did not insist on knowing who the friend was.For the first time, i compared the duo.
Myself and kelvin talked about alot of things before i finally decided, we call it a day. Kelvin agreed and he said "Goodnight Love" before blowing me a kiss.At first i wanted to ask what he ment by "love" but i kicked against the idea.I told him to rest well and i ended the call.
I then called Jordan to ask after his health.To my surprise he asked for who i was on the line with for the past one hour.I frown and asked him "why?".
"Been trying your line for an hour now and the reply has been, number bussy.Who were you talking with?" Jordan said.I told Jordan it was a friend and he insisted on knowing who the friend was.I told him he does'nt know that particular friend and he said "Ok, goodnight" before rudely hanging up on me.I stared at my phone for sometimes, trying to make out what was wrong with him.
I decided to wait till the following day instead of calling him back.
I layed on my bed to sleep with Kelvin's last word echoing in my head.

##################
At exactly 6:00Am, I woke up. I slowly came out of bed and said my prayer.I took my bath and i dressed for work afterwards.I packed all i would be needing and i went out of my room.I had a quick breakfast before going to greet my foster parent.I bid them goodbye and left in my car afterwards.
Immediately i got to work i called Jordan's mom to know if he had been discharged. She informed me that the doctor was yet to arrive,she also said she would be leaving him soon because she had an appointment to meet.I told Jordan's mom i would get him whenever he would be discharged and she thanked me with prayers before ending the call.
There was little work to do at my department and at exactly 12:00pm i was through with the work on my table.I signed out and left for the hospital.

Jordan was sitted in bed with his earphone when i got to the hospital, i gave him a peck and unplugged the earphone."I thought you would'nt come for me" he said with a smile."You know you are always on my mind no matter how naughty you are" i replied."am sorry about yesternight mom, i just wanted to hear your voice so badly" Jordan said.I hitted him playfully and told him he was forgiven.Jordan told me he had been discharged long ago and i started to pack his things.I picked up his suit to fold and i noticed a small case in it breast pocket.I removed and opened the case. "what?!!" i screamed staring at me was a shinning DIAMOND RING!

5 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
uhmmmm
Nancy is becoming s bad gel,she dy crusz two cute guys make she even boro me obe #na Kelvin I want.even if it is just two weeks.
chaiiiiii, my life go don change. by den DTOBS self go kn say I no dy hin level again#Lol
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
rachealfst:
I'm doing great, thanks for the update.
haha sis why do you love to make me blush. Thanks for the update bawo?
How is work?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
@Angelinastto, i was wondering where u had disappear to! didnt knw u were banned. it's gud to hv u back here on NL sha, nice update o bt dis nancy has started acting weired o! and y is she hiding kelvin, hmm poor jordan, he is too kind and loving, bt angel am angry at u o!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Shakyroh320:
welcome back dear.
thanks honey

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
@Angelinastto, i was wondering where u had disappear to! didnt knw u were banned. it's gud to hv u back here on NL sha, nice update o bt dis nancy has started acting weired o! and y is she hiding kelvin, hmm poor jordan, he is too kind and loving, bt angel am angry at u o!
thank love.
Haha the love of my heart, what i do?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:
uhmmmm
Nancy is becoming s bad gel,she dy crusz two cute guys make she even boro me obe #na Kelvin I want.even if it is just two weeks.
chaiiiiii, my life go don change. by den DTOBS self go kn say I no dy hin level again#Lol
lol kiloshele?
Leave dtobs alone
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
girlhaley:

The cake dey come oo

Uncle spam,anti spam,mother spam and father spam......no spam our aunty Angelica again o tongue

Welcome back angel.......cheesy

Ayam not understanding Nancy ooo
lol thanks love
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chokmah:
I can't believe that I suppressed myself from easing myself just to finish this story and thanks to God I am here.More ink to your pen dear
lol. Thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Waoh! That's a nice update dear. Thanks. More ink to ur pen.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Angelinastto:

haha sis why do you love to make me blush. Thanks for the update bawo?
How is work?
Work is fine, I need to thank you o, it's not easy, I've been there....
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol kiloshele?
Leave dtobs alone
I tayad for hormobolanle ooo...
Hope itz not what Ayam thinking wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Angelinastto:

thank love.
Haha the love of my heart, what i do?
Just passing by.. .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:

I tayad for hormobolanle ooo...
Hope itz not what Ayam thinking wink
am engaged to b married o.so beta dony have thoughts day will fry ur ass

angel I no go leave DTOBS unless e free n give me my property wey dy hin hand

miss recheal pls mention me on ya next story. though ur story nearly put me in KASALA!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.