Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965668 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
cerowo:
Intriguing writeup we need more updates Angel
yes ma'am
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
RolaDiva:
Intelligence always beats good looks but am glad you got both.......

You have really motivated me and given me a reason to continue my story.

I think it is time I pull off the cloth of laziness and squeeze a way to write my story even tho am quite busy with things.....

Nice writeup, nice plot....
woah! Thanks ma'am.
Actually am one of the people waiting for updates from you. Will be glad if you continue.
Please do mention me.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:
yes ma'am
lolz grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
rosy1992:
Oh my gosh!!!,you are a rare gem,your write up is so interesting, intriguing, captivating, motivating, inspirational, you deserve a Grammy. I have never been so keen to read a write up until I came across yours. More grace to your elbow. You got me glued to my phone screen. grin wink cheesy
awwn. Thanks babe. Super grateful
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
hormobolanle:
uhmmmmmm
maka just day observe.pray say dis ajebuta Nancy no go cry last last,cos I smell fish.broda dtobs kuse o
Angel morowore,abeg wu help me see elskillful?tell make e kon gimi owo Obe o.weekend don rich

abi make I fine anada capable OKO ni?
tHiNkInG...............
lol skillful01 come and put money down
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
DTOBS:
G wagon it is.. . wink wink cool
Yipee!!! Dabbing
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
olatex25:
Hmm.. I reserve my comment, jst wanna observe for now..

In btw
I dey feel u miss, ur head is dere.. weldone...
olatex what art though observing? Thanks sweet
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow,nice update.

abeg who get buhari youngest daughter phone number.

Hormobolanle i sight you. babe d ban dem give me(elskillful) reach 2027. please,i would get you a rolls royce to appease you

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by prince985(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

No am not sir. Is it copied elsewhere?
ya
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessadeola(f): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angel what is in the dark o, unleash it for us
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
What's going on............Angel! don't keep us in the dark nau.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
I'm Speechless..............Angel! don't keep us in the dark nau.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

dunno if i should accept your sorry yet
embarassedoh!i mean it.iam really sorry.pls kindly accept my apology
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:
honey pie! Am back. Oya nao, show me small.
lol, honey pie of life. That's no biggie dear. When you come back ni o. And then, i hope they give u confirm akara for there, angel.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angel i for talk say u dy do us ojoro,buh i cnt cus u issa bae.i pray mk God gimme talent+brain lyk u ni.
Kip on shining bae,ayam solidly behind u.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by darloseh(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
nyc story,more ink 2 ur pen
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

I am
Angel u shouldn't av answered hz question. Let im go nd consult d oracle...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
I ave a filin dat Nancy isnt rili inluv with Kelvin. She's just being grateful 4 al d kindness he's been renderin 2 ha right from the time her mother passed away.
Bein inluv wit someone and bein grateful with someone are 2 diff tins. I jst hope Nancy understands that because frm d way i'm seeing it, she stil luvs Jordan.

Bt dnt 4get y'all, i'm teamJordan all d way
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by berhdo: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Miss angel nice update. I dey feel u.

U 3much. Hope say kelvin no get tabi/sugbon oooo. Waitin patient for d nxt block buster update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
berhdo:
Miss angel nice update. I dey feel u.

U 3much. Hope say kelvin no get tabi/sugbon oooo. Waitin patient for d nxt block buster update
Abeg wetin be tabi/sugbon?? If na bad thing abeg Kelvin no get am
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by berhdo: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
@oly's23 am hoping d way u do abt kelvin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by berhdo: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2016
@oly23 am hoping d way u say abt kelvin. (tabi/sugbon is bad behavior)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Oly23:

Abeg wetin be tabi/sugbon?? If na bad thing abeg Kelvin no get am
I agree with u on dat buh we neva knw wetin go apen next. Let us wait nd see
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm. Filled with suspense n thrillers, This story is really captivating.
But like seriously, is Nancy not rushing things with Kelvin? I hope not o.

Keep the good work up Angie.
Waiting for more updates.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
i wanted 2 fear 4 nancy but i remembered dat angel dont know how to f?ck up..kIP IT GOIN SUPEREST WRITER..UR GOLDEN KEYPAD 4 BEING D WRITER OF THE YEAR IS ON THE WAY.. if e aryve ah go let u knw..kip it goin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Angelinastto post=52364019]
Lol hormobolanle mind yourself o! Boo how far nao. I said i want G wagon 4 new year. No falling of hand o[/quote
na old ijapa e go buy for u.DAT one na if e go buy at all
angel make we come ya Ouse kon chop new year rice?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
skillful01:
Wow,nice update.

abeg who get buhari youngest daughter phone number.

Hormobolanle i sight you. babe d ban dem give me(elskillful) reach 2027. please,i would get you a rolls royce to appease you
#angry na wetin u won use buhari pikin numba do?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
CONTINUATION

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"WTF" Was the only statement i could make has my jaw dropped. I was lost for a moment. I already had thoughts my relationship with kelvin was in a rush and to make things more complicated, my foster parent were talking about getting married in a month time just after their first meeting with the president.
I knew my foster parent loved me as much as they could love their child but again, i could not help but wish that my parent were alive. Seeking their opinion and having the go ahead from them would have been nothing but the perfect thing to do.
"Baby, what is wrong? Are you not happy?" Mi mom's voice interupted my thought. I only looked at her without a response. "I thought you are inlove with kelvin.You should be happy you are going to be his bride" Mi dad added and he asked me to sit beside him.I slowly walked up to him with my eyes fixed on my toes.
"did you have a misunderstanding with kelvin? If you do not love him enough to marry him, let me know. I can never support anything you do not like because am doing everything just for your happiness" Mi dad said has he lightly caressed my hair.
I felt love from my foster parent after Mi dad's statement and i saw the need to confide in them and let them know my fear.I took my time to express my feelings to them and They gave me a listening ear.When i was done, I felt a sudden relief.
Mi mom came closer to me after taking a deep breathe, she touched me lightly and said
" I know your fear baby but i do not want you to be scared of anything, just go with your heart.I want you to know that their is nothing like Mr.right and their is no human that is perfect, only God is.It's fine for you to think you are rushing things because everything came alittle faster than expected, but i want you to know that even if you date a man for ten years, court for five years and get married after fifteen years of a good relationship, it doesn't guarantee a happy marriage.Moreover, we are all destined with different luck. It took Josh more than five years to propose to khole but it took kelvin less than a week.That does not mean that khole will have a more happy home than you just because of the long relationship before marriage. though i wish the both of you a happy home.Am advising you like a mother Nancy, its not how long the courtship lasted but how productive the relationship is.Once you are sure you love him enough,we are solidly behind you and if you think you need more time,we will always consider your opinion dear.Just don't keep me waiting, i need babies"

Everything Mi mom said was the truth and i digested all her words.I thanked my foster parent and promised to get back to them.I left for my room after hugging the duo.
I called khole immediately i got to my room.I took my time to make her see my fear and i told her about my foster parent opinion.Just has i expected Khole adviced me to go on with kelvin.According to her she saw kelvin in a completely different view from Jordan and she believed that kelvin loved me enough not to hurt me.Khole's words came has a relief and i felt i was on the right track.Putting khole's, my foster parent opinion and the fact that kelvin was there for me even in need, into consideration.I looked forward to walking down the aisle with kelvin.
I took my bath and said my prayer, after receiving a goodnight text from kelvin.
Time checked 6:00am.I lazily got out of bed and did the necessaries before having breakfast with my foster parent after which i left for work.
I was addressed strangely at work and lots of my co workers were nicer to me.I gussed the event of the previous week was still fresh in their minds.I settled in my office and got occupied.
I was on my way to get lunch at about 1:00pm,when i received an incoming call from kelvin.I accepted his call and said "Hello".
"Hi miss, kindly bring your gorgeous self down for lunch"was kelvin's response. At first i disagreed but i eventually got my bag and left with him after much persuasion.
Kelvin already had the V.I.P section reserved at a nearby restaurant and i was woahed by his arrangement.

Kelvin ordered a bowl of ice cream while we waited on the main course,immediately we arrived the restaurant.
I was about to take a spoon of ice cream when kelvin said "Is a month okay for you?" i feigned ignorance and said "What?"
kelvin held my hand and said "The thing is that my family love you and dad can't wait to have grand children.If possible, am ready to marry you right now but i do not know if a month is fine by you.I just want you to live your dream, have things done your way and be happy. I promise to love you with all i have and be the best husband if you will let me Nancy.... I do mean it"
I looked into kelvin's eyes and i saw nothing but passion and love.I did not have the right words to express my love for kelvin that moment.I only pulled him to myself and kissed him fully on his lips, as a sign of my love for him.
TBC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by marianneada(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm really impressed with ur story, keep it coming dear. Still eager to know wats in d dark. Remain blessed.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
nyc 1 kelvin. my typo' guy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by interiorking(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ghost mood deactivated!!!

My first comment ever on Nairaland!
Angel dear, you are just awesome!
your story is in the "A++" category of Nollywood stories.
Just can't believe I'm here asking for more!
More grace Angel More grace!!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Aww someone help!!! I am in love with Kelvin gosh his just the perfect gentleman kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Nancy should now air her fears to him oo

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.