Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (966201 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
spixytinxy:
am not frm ilorin oooo, don't even no y I always say fa fa grin grin grin, me sef njoy my Christmas, wen wil u b bk frm ur villa?
lol its a local slang. Am back joor.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lankyannie:
Finally finally ma angel is back(i really missed you like i dunno).welcum bk angel of ma head nd wia iz dah goodie goodie u promisd to bring bk?
Dz kelvin is hmmmm,lemme continue 2luk him wid one eye.
Creeza u no knw say women beta pass men wey dy cheat lyk kilode.merry xmas nd new year in advance to u angel.gv us our xmas update.
heee cup cake! Merry xmas. I don drop update lah. Welcome back
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
WizyJ88:
Oh my goodness this suspense is startling....
#ghostmode_deactivated
thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
This suspense is immense and I'm very impatient right now. Kelvin loves to pull a stunt. And what on earth did Nancy see? Angel, you suspense these days are overwhelming.
hey! Merry xmas bro
how was it?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:
chai! You fall hand
sori.i go try remember durin new year celebration
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol welcome back sis!
Tanchu!! Tanchu!!though I am still at the villa and to get network I have to climb udara tree cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by salubrious(f): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
I've been so lazy ever since I started this story. Been glued to ma fone as though it's not fictional. Thanks 2 my super mom nd u Angelinastto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by salubrious(f): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
I've been so lazy ever since I started this story. Been glued to ma fone as though it's not fictional. Thanks 2 my super mom nd a superb writer @Angelinastto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Short update but great.. Weldone miss, kip it cuming
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Pricelessangel0(f): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
weldone miss angel nd tnx for d update هon
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
**Looking around 2 find a space 2 sit** Sight yungtemy 4rm distance`

Hey yungtemy hw iz u doing?cheesy abeg make i manage d small space bsyd u jawe

Angel keep up d great work. Oya three gbosa 4 u. grin

My ogas at d top i greet una. hw una dey?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Toyibtaw: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
(Clear throat). Me started reading this piece on Xmas day, it's so interesting to the fact that am just reading it small small, I don't want it to finish(lols). Well done Darling. God will increase you in knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

heee cup cake! Merry xmas. I don drop update lah. Welcome back
thankings u angel,wishen u d bxt of bxt in dz season.
Buh am patiently waiting 4ma goodies ni.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hadampson:

Lol.. I don already buy land for here sef. This forum na my home.

I learn a lot about what runs in a females mind
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol what about mango junction?
e dey 4 ur chest
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Same here my Sister... It was exciting and fun filled... How was yours? I saw what you brought for Rachelfst from your village, I couldn't help but laughed. You're indeed a cheerful giver.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

bossman! Been waiting for your comment. Thanks, lets rock 2017 together too!
LES GO BABY..WRITER OF THE YEAR
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Blecool(f): 3:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Angelinastto:

Awwn.... Thanks honey! Must confess you made my day. God bless you for me
. Amen...You Welcome
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by tobiphabrix(f): 4:25am On Dec 28, 2016
compliment of season to you all
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by tobiphabrix(f): 4:32am On Dec 28, 2016
miss. this is such a great piece even though I cant express the way I feel abt this,great job. more of it. mind you come and finish what you've started, @waiting on you @pweety_mz_light. tnx
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Oly23:

Tanchu!! Tanchu!!though I am still at the villa and to get network I have to climb udara tree cheesy lipsrsealed
shocked
A whole you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2016
salubrious:
I've been so lazy ever since I started this story. Been glued to ma fone as though it's not fictional. Thanks 2 my super mom nd u Angelinastto
Woah! Thanks sis
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
olatex25:
Short update but great.. Weldone miss, kip it cuming
thanks honey

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Pricelessangel0:
weldone miss angel nd tnx for d update
هon
welcome honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Hadampson:

thanks dear. Lol
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Toyibtaw:
(Clear throat). Me started reading this piece on Xmas day, it's so interesting to the fact that am just reading it small small, I don't want it to finish(lols). Well done Darling. God will increase you in knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
lol, hope it's yet to finish?
Thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Lankyannie:
thankings u angel,wishen u d bxt of bxt in dz season.
Buh am patiently waiting 4ma goodies ni.
lol the goodies are yet to arrive. My village people iyaf seize it
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2016
boffinjay:
e dey 4 ur chest
iwwwhh.... Sounds insultive cry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Same here my Sister... It was exciting and fun filled... How was yours? I saw what you brought for Rachelfst from your village, I couldn't help but laughed. You're indeed a cheerful giver.
lol you making me laugh again. Ama philanthropist
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2016
hatchetman:
LES GO BABY..WRITER OF THE YEAR
**covers face** stop pulling my legs...i might fall
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2016
tobiphabrix:
miss. this is such a great piece even though I cant express the way I feel abt this,great job. more of it. mind you come and finish what you've started, @waiting on you @pweety_mz_light. tnx
awwn thanks honey! Super grateful

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Angelinastto:
thanks dear. Lol
You're most welcome. *In carolina voice* Wetin iz yu bring come 4 me 4rm ur hometown? gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.