Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? (888 Views)

As A Guy Or Lady,what's Your Greatest Fear About Marriage / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? / Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by Ojestas(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
You and your boy friend were going out with his car, you told him you are thirsty and he bought sachet water for you.
At a point; the car was overheating and he bought 4 table water for the car what would you do if you were the lady?
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
No problem... Not a big deal.. grin
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
No problem... Not a big deal.. grin
The dude has zero regards for the you then.
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
cheesy good question! At that moment I will find out that, he loves/fancy his car more than me. And thank G he is just a b.f and not my hubby. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by osesology(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bia, op, mind urself o.
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by RealJaneDoe: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why can't you buy water yaself
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
grinScale of preference..
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by Folalade(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Does she want to finish 4 bottles of water before lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
The car is more important, it needs clean water More than she does grin
Re: If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do? by elkon(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
undecided hmmm hmmm u could have asked him to buy full tank of water instead of sachet water.. y can't you buy it by yourself nd why must men be doing all things.. women brain is equal to zero grin abeg I don't want any F to quote m

(1) (Reply)

Listen Guys! Here Are Three Things You Should Never Do After S*x For Your Own / How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. / Met My Best Friend With My Girlfriend And I Quit The Relationship. Is It Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.