Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. (888 Views)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. / How To Drive An Unwanted Guest From Your House (pls Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
For those guyz that love to disturb you even when you don't love them.Here are list of things you should do to drive them away.

1.Tell him to buy you an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy a week from now.I bet, he will pick race.

2.Tell him you need #20k every week to fix your hair.

3.Tell him you don't date broke guyz-But most guy hate this word.He fit insult your generation.

4.If he approaches you shout mummy this uncle is always looking for my trouble.He no go near you again.
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by herzernIsHere: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2016

Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
undecided

Are you still in sec. school?

These tips are dumb but, that no 4 is particularly dumb and looks like something only sec. school kids will do undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by kinggogo: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bullsh!t undecided undecided
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by dingbang(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
And if a girl walks up to me and I don't like her, I should tell her I don't date broke girls too right?
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Frankraj: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
The person who write this thread most be a girl and if finally he is a man then he is a total disgrace to men
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Ribajae(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Come comshots..... with ur moniker I expec u to know berra.

Waste of expensive mb
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Splinz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op come here...

Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
comshots:
For those guyz that love to disturb you even when you don't love them.Here are list of things you should do to drive them away.

1.Tell him to buy you an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy a week from now.I bet, he will pick race.

2.Tell him you need #20k every week to fix your hair.

3.Tell him you don't date broke guyz-But most guy hate this word.He fit insult your generation.

4.If he approaches you shout mummy this uncle is always looking for my trouble.He no go near you again.
Diary of a wannabe big girl jambite
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:
undecided

Are you still in sec. school?

These tips are dumb but, that no 4 is particularly dumb and looks like something only sec. school kids will do undecided
shocked
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Noblewhiz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool... I will tell tat to my jnr bros in sec sch
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
For childish girls. cool
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted Boyfriend Away. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
dafuq is this?
Op is still a kid

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out, Smart Or Mumu? / Dear Nigerian Feminist, What Is Submission?, By Pastor Bankie [part 1] / Make A Minimum N60,000 Monthly By Just Chatting on Whatsapp. How?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.