Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

helo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / helo (767 Views)

Happy New Month*helo September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

helo by fruitie: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
helo
Re: helo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: helo by robedu: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
What are you luaghing grin grin whats funny inside
OBTSubtle:
grin grin
Re: helo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
robedu:
What are you luaghing grin grin whats funny inside
grin grin

Be joyful no matter situation..
Re: helo by robedu: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
We are supposed to be giving her advise not laughing na, it is a difficult situation, hope she is not infatuated
OBTSubtle:
grin grin

Be joyful no matter situation..
Re: helo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
fruitie:
I was abused as a child, my Uncle raped me cry cry cry, one other man raped me with the support of my Aunty who hated me so muuch cry cry cry, since then I started having a lot of traumatic feelings, I felt out of place, I cannot just place my finger to how I felt, I just knew I wasn't normal.

The only good thing that experience did to me was to make me hustle for my own money, I hustled so hard and God blessed the hustled, after I was able to afford all the things I needed I discovered I had this HATRED for the male folks, I hated men so much that even in the office it shows, If I had ever wanted to be anything, it is better off than any man around me, fortunately I achieved most of it, even in the office I worked so hard to outsmart the men in my department and I did, I became the head of departments to married men some twice my age, I felt a sense of fulfilment.

But I found that I could not also hold a relationship together, if a guy dares ask me for sex, I could kill him at sight, I will just stop loving him automatically, the spirit of likeness I had will just go, it will be like I see those men who raped me in him, I remember dating one guy, I was in his house then I slept off only to wake up to find him beside me cuddling me, I quickly stood up then reached for the bottle, my eyes turned red and I wanted to kill him, I don't know what he said that calmed me down, he was scared, later when I was calm I had to narrate the issue to him and he said I have a psychology issue, so I stop dating in other not to commit murder but as time passed, I am no longer young, I am 27 going to 28 so I need to get married, I met this young man, calm and gentle even though I cannot say I really fell in love with him I liked his friendship, when my issues came up, my girl friends advised that I see a therapist to help me with the psychology issues which I heeded, I visited different councillors and centres for rape victims, they helped me heal to a point, I started becoming normal and my character started looking like that of a girl, I stopped hating men and started being nice to them as it was part of my assignment from the therapist, to be kind to one man in a day, my boyfriend that I had noticed the changes then proposed, I cannot say I really felt love for him but he was a nice guy in all ramification, I felt that since I had issues maybe that is how love looks like, we never had sex, I had told him before hand not to even bring it up as it may arouse my rape trauma.

There is this other guy that admired me alot, we have been doing hanging out like 4 times in 3 years, have said No over and over to him but he stick around, I told him about my trauma issues he said he can handle but I ignored him, so recently when I started being more free with guys, he asked me hey girl, why don't we hang out, I wanted to say no but I said let me put him off nicely, I told him I cant drive if he wants me to he should come pick me up, he works and live in Island, I work and live in mainland, so I thought it will be too far for him to try, didn't know he had a driver, he then said he will be sending his driver, his driver came to pick me up because of Lagos traffic, I got to the hang out joint in lekki at about 11pm in the night, we chatted and had fun for 3 hours then he wanted to drop me off I found that the Hennesy he took has taken a toll on him and his driver had gone, he then ask that I passed the night in his house then he will drop me off the next morning, I oblige and we slept in the same bed without anything happening that night, when we woke up in the morning, he made break fast for me on bed and we talked about a lot of things, one thing led to the other and we had sex that hot afternoon around 12pm, apart from the rape cases, have never had any other sex, so this was my official first time, I must confess it was so sweet, I literally asked for more, the second time he started showing me what to do, and taught me a few bad things smiley then later that evening he dropped me off my house, I thought it was just a one night stand like I use to read on the internet but when I got home, I could not get myself together that day, I could not sleep, I could not do anything, I sat on the couch to think about everything that went down, I saw fire started burning in my heart, I started to feel love for this guy, I wanted to fight back, I deleted his number on my phone and all trace, unfriend him on facebook just so I don't get to contact him anymore, then the unknown number started calling my line I answered and it was him, he started saying he cannot get himself also ever since he dropped me off, we were on the call for like 4 hours without break, we added ourselves on Skype and chatted continually, for the first time, I fell so in love and he professes to love me too.

But the issue is the fact that a gentle nice young man had proposed to me and I accepted when I knew nothing about love, I thought I would love him later or maybe love is only in the movies, but now I am in love with someone else, so in love I could faint right now If anything happens to him we have been doing this for over a month now.

How do I face this other guy to tell him I will not be marrying him anymore, he will just faint, already he has seen all the signs he just thought its still my psychology issue or a phase that will pass, I am so confused at the moment.
..nice movie sha. ive not seen any girl talking about her sexual escapades in this manner .not even one ..anyway .brother you can gist film eh

1 Like

Re: helo by robedu: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Must you always take everything for granted, someone is talking about what is paining her and here you are doing what
33bandit:
..nice movie sha. ive not seen any girl talking about her sexual escapades in this manner .not even one ..anyway .brother you can gist film eh

Re: helo by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Follow your heart.
Marriage is a life time commitment.
Re: helo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
robedu:
We are supposed to be giving her advise not laughing na, it is a difficult situation, hope she is not infatuated
She'll be alright... It'll take time, but she will be fine..
Re: helo by ifeanyi317(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
please send me the address of the consultant you visited i need to send my gal to visit them (pappi3189@yahoo.com). for the case at hand i would advice you take this guy out and tell him you cant marry him cos you dont love him and dont want to regret getting married to someone you dont love, also try and define the relationship with the man you jus had sex with it can be lust or love.
thanks for sharing.
Re: helo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
robedu:
Must you always take everything for granted, someone is talking about what is paining her and here you are doing what
lol when I see foul play I don't always fail to recognise it .the topic itself is misleading .someone whoix well schooled would never write such an essay clouded with grammatical blunders ..keep your seriousness to yourself .mtcheew
Re: helo by fruitie: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: helo by fruitie: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2017
{

(1) (Reply)

I got this Gift for my woman and now she hates me(Photos) / Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office / I Broke Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.