Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office (779 Views)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady / Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. / Why Do People Always Make Fun Of My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office by Josephdgreat(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Here are 4 situations and what you do when you find yourself in an office romance with a colleague.

1. The fling
Just started an office affair, tread more cautiously. You don’t want to set the office gossip mills abuzz.
What to do: Until it’s serious, hide it.

2. Dating the boss
A minefield: get together with the boss and you are sleeping your way to the top. And if you are the boss you’ll be accused of abusing power.
What to do: Switch your sights to someone more lateral to you. Or hide it at all cost.

3. Forbidden romance
Some offices have strict dating policies, but the forbidden fruit always seems sweeter. Ask yourself: are you looking for passion or promotion?
What to do: Follow company guidelines.

4. Dating the partner
Starting a business with your significant other is a good and bad thing. Good because you can discuss anything, bad because the personal and professional mix.
What to do: Cultivate smaller egos.
Nearly 5 per cent of workers who have had an office romance say they have left a job because of an office relationship gone sour.

[/url]http://joseph9jablog..com[/url]

Re: Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2016
... Could be, Heat of the moment.
Re: Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2016
I just came to gossip....
Re: Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office by menxer: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2016
The sweetest part is when you discover your fling partner is also under the oath of silence just like you, and no other person in the office has an incline of what went down.
Re: Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office by pennytrate: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→ oga anywhere without prying eyes serves °↫ [/i]

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married / How Fast Can You Guess? / 4 Da Matured Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.