Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' (8783 Views)

Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by onatisi(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Which system?

The beautiful thing about BVN is I can walk into any bank and open an account with just my BVN number.

I can also choose whatever name I want as my account name.

Only me, the bank and CBN knows who really owns the account.

So how will mmm know if I registered with another name account? Do they have a system in place to track BVN?

Think for once!

Besides most people register their family and friends under the system and use their account details to invest in mmm.
This assertion is wrong. You cant just change the name on a Bvn or register a bank account with another name on the Bvn apart from the name u used initially in getting the number

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by onatisi(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2016
ewosk:

MMM is a platform a community of people helping one another. They grow their spare cash by 30% monthly..
Ok can u please explain briefly what this Mmm is all about..it all sounds confusing somehow
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by APCLyingBastard: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2016
onatisi:

This assertion is wrong. You cant just change the name on a Bvn or register use another name on the Bvn apart from the name u used initially in getting the number

Account name can be any name you want since BVN was introduced.

I did not refer to BVN name but account name you want displayed.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by onatisi(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Account name can be any name you want since BVN was introduced.

I did not refer to BVN name but account name you want displayed.
Very good . I just learnt something new . Which means I can use another name as my account name but without having to expose my Bvn name .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by APCLyingBastard: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2016
onatisi:

Very good . I just learnt something new . Which means I can use another name as my account name but without having to expose my Bvn name .

The bank form will have a section that will require your name and bvn and also another for the name you want displayed on your account.

Accounts are still a private issue and gone are the days fake ids where used to open accounts.

With BVN you can have as many account names a you want but only you, the bank and CBN knows the real identity of the account holder.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by bbjummy: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Once beaten twice shy. I've never bought the ideas of mmm, only my hubby did but thk God for this post him go let me rest now.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
@OP

MMM didn't crash in Zimbabwe. It's interest was reduced from 100% to 20%, no one lost money. Get ur facts well abeg.

just leave them alone. let them continue to doubt and call it scam. d risk takers are already buying properties.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
To show how popular this stuff is, I know a guy who makes daily over 500k in commissions paid into his account by MMM.

The guy has introduced big time importers from the SE into the scheme and these guys are committing individually on a monthly basis 10 -20million naira each!

Just imagine getting 5% of all that money daily.

The MMM stuff just like every ponzi scheme is no different than stock market where eventually somebody will eventually lose money but the way these guys were able to package the scheme and their timing in entering Nigeria (ponzi schemes boom during recession) shows these guys have done their homework well.

As I said earlier I know how they make their money but won't say because I don't want the scheme to fail even though I haven't registered yet.

And by failure, I mean govt narrowing in on their agents in nigeria.

thats my only fear. d thing that can make it crash in nigeria is if govt decide to go all out to stop them and if people stop joining the scheme. but I'm just thinking of what will make d govt want to crash them by all means in this recession.since all the money involved moves around nigerian banks
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by onatisi(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

The bank form will have a section that will require your name and bvn and also another for the name you want displayed on your account.

Accounts are still a private issue and gone are the days fake ids where used to open accounts.

With BVN you can have as many account names a you want but only you, the bank and CBN knows the real identity of the account holder.
Thank you so so much. Never knew about this. This is very informative. Thanks a lot bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Which system?

The beautiful thing about BVN is I can walk into any bank and open an account with just my BVN number.

I can also choose whatever name I want as my account name.

Only me, the bank and CBN knows who really owns the account.

So how will mmm know if I registered with another name account? Do they have a system in place to track BVN?

Think for once!

Besides most people register their family and friends under the system and use their account details to invest in mmm.
ok na go ahead and do that I wish you luck, when you are put on moratorium then open a thread labelling mmm scam
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
bbjummy:
Once beaten twice shy. I've never bought the ideas of mmm, only my hubby did but thk God for this post him go let me rest now.
well is better he does because he is the breadwinner
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by mrhansome12(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Invest the amount you can afford to lose, that is smart investment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2016
tumababa:
[/b]

thats my only fear. d thing that can make it crash in nigeria is if govt decide to go all out to stop them and if people stop joining the scheme. but I'm just thinking of what will make d govt want to crash them by all means in this recession.since all the money involved moves around nigerian banks
the only way mmm crashes is if nigerians stop providing help but as it is now it takes time to provide help meaning people are investing heavily, also if the interest rate is increased it is bound to crash too but as for government crashing it impossible

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by spanzed(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Please tell them, I get very sick when I hear people say that, they would run with our money, sad thing is most of them don't understand how the MMM works.
Nigga pls explain how this thing works for me considering doing it.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by mastro: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
To show how popular this stuff is, I know a guy who makes daily over 500k in commissions paid into his account by MMM.

Or in other words,
I am a lying scamming bastard looking to capitalise on peoples misery by stealing the small they have

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by glacswhite: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
how much did u PH for u to get that amount? Please help a brother

I PH with 20k...last week I withdraw my referral bonus of 8k...my actual money for 20k ph is 33k for the start but I needed the money and I get the help of 32k just remaining a day left to make it 33k...so total is 40k with 20k Ph...gain of 20k

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by amliftedhigher: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2016
MMM is real. MMM is not a scam. MMM pays. Am an ordinary participant and I have benefited from MMM. For it to crash means that Nigerians have stopped PH. MMM don't have a central account where peoples money go to. The real enemies of MMM are Banks Chief executives. Use your spare money. Long live MMM Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by odogwu2007(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
@OP

MMM didn't crash in Zimbabwe. It's interest was reduced from 100% to 20%, no one lost money. Get ur facts well abeg.
uncle mmm grin
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by ademasta(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
The real scammers are the nigerian banks who take your money and charge you more on useless services than they will charge interest on your saving only to turn around and lend at exorbitant rates

I have studied the MMM scheme and even though it has all the hallmarks of a ponzi scheme it is still far better than putting your money in a bank under the prevailing high inflation rate and ridiculous low interests paid on your savings.

In short, having money in your account is stup1d as everyday your money loses value.

Even investing in nigeria today is a big risk since the economy is stagnant and declining rapidly. Property values have basically crashed so investing in land or property is only good for the long term in the hope the economy will improve and not as a short term venture like what we witnessed in the past 5yr boom periods.

Importers and Producers alike have it even worse off as they can't access forex and the very low liquidity has made retailing of services and goods suffer a more devastating deflation just as in the property sector.

Shares and bonds are totally not the way to go as the market keeps crashing daily . Ask Dangote, he has taken major hits below the belt on his gross net worth and it is all tied to the crashing stock market all thanks to the recklessness and ineptitude of Buhari's useless fiscal policy.

The only viable alternative in nigeria today is to convert all your earnings and savings to forex. If at the beginning of the month after you get your pay cheque, convert all your money to dollars and see how by the end of the month your money would have grown instead of shrank if it were lying fallow and losing money in the bank.

That aside, the only people against MMM is the organised banking sector , stock market and economy who are fast losing depositor funds to MMM and having a lot of merchants bypassing them for MMM.

The govt has no clue on how to shut it down, since MMM has no office in nigeria only their website and the govt can't block it since they don't control the Internet provision other than their useless snail paced galaxy.

I have figured how these guys make their money but I won't reveal it here because I want the MMM stuff to keep going as they will definitely force the banks and CBN to adjust lending rates.

Cryptic hint on how MMM makes their money : BVN.
God bless you sir.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by nyabingi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
intbizoil:
your post is full of lies, the maximum to donate is 10000 dollars which is 4 million now so how come they donate 10million. There is no way you can make that daily in mmm probably monthly. Please always make your points with facts

Don't say what you don't know, it's possible to cash out daily, weekly and monthly, depending on the strategy employed by Help Givers through multiple accounts, you may not necessarily cash out your principal but referral commissions and bonuses can be programmed to pay on daily basis, Alaba Importer and plenty Igbo people are doing Mmm big time, I know a business Center guy who just bought a Toyota highlander from MMM proceeds, if it crashes today a lot of people will not loose their money simply because it's a peer to peer account transfer!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
abuayman:

One of them spotted. Retrace your steps back or else, it's Heartattack loading............. .. 60%

Bro! even if I mmm crashes today, I will continue to smile as I have made so much from it already.

And I will stick to it till d end, and my heart is much more stable than urs. No offence

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by 10thangel(f): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just PM u. Once you reply, I will give u the download of all you need to know.

spanzed:
Nigga pls explain how this thing works for me considering doing it.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by nonhuman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
how much did u PH for u to get that amount? Please help a brother
he only pH 20k call me for assistance 08061182520
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by anigbajumo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Compliance:
Why are you people wasting your time criticising mmm? It's very easy to do, your money don't stay there for long, you credit some accounts today, they credit you two days after. All you work with is an invincible cash, you're not tieing down your money weeks, you only tie an invincible cash, and the moment it becomes visible, just in 2 or 3 days you have your cash.

It's May be risky for reckless players. Living in Nigeria is far more risky.

That is how am cashing my money.I PH of 200k today I GH of 240k next day or two days after......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by 10thangel(f): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
How do u do that? is that possible? Pls, dont give people wrong impressions.

anigbajumo:

That is how am cashing my money.I PH of 200k today I GH of 240k next day or two days after......

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
anigbajumo:

wow in recession somebody just made 40k in 2 days
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by ewosk: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
10thangel:

Nigerians can do wonders... I know someone that have cash out same day :-D he paid... But it's not advisable
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by ewosk: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
onatisi:

Ok can u please explain briefly what this Mmm is all about..it all sounds confusing somehow
Do well to chat me up on whatsapp for better explanation with the number below..
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by anigbajumo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
10thangel:

Wat is not possible there,read the comment of the guy I quote, You will understand better.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by badmam: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
mmm is real I just got my new laptop with the money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness / DISCOS’ Indebtedness Hits ₦326 Billion In Nine Months, Says FG / #occupy Nigeria Protesters Were Attacked By Police Overnight In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.