Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' (8769 Views)

Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by deusdumeby(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
10thangel:
I just PM u. Once you reply, I will give u the download of all you need to know.

Please Explain To Me Too, Thanks In Anticipation
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
intbizoil:
you mean one person with 3 or 4 accounts, it can never happen the system would detect. many have been blocked because of this
oga me personally have four account.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nfchi73: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Any body that come to this plat form to write rubbish about MMM is a complete full. If you can't participate allow those doing it to enjoy their 30℅ . MMM is real am into it and it has change my financial life .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by tiedee: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

The bank form will have a section that will require your name and bvn and also another for the name you want displayed on your account.

Accounts are still a private issue and gone are the days fake ids where used to open accounts.

With BVN you can have as many account names a you want but only you, the bank and CBN knows the real identity of the account holder.
you are truly a lying bastard. Pls don't misinform the public. Your account name and the name you used to register on BVN must be the same. Even to the date of birth. Viewers beware of this lying bastard. Seek information before passing wrong message.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by APCLyingBastard: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
tiedee:
you are truly a lying bastard. Pls don't misinform the public. Your account name and the name you used to register on BVN must be the same. Even to the date of birth. Viewers beware of this lying bastard. Seek information before passing wrong message.

Idiota.

when filling a new account form, you will be requested to fill in your name which must be exactly in order with that in your BVN.

There is also another section asking for the preferred name of account.

Olofo.

My ATM card bears a totally different name from my actual name.

Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by lazinny(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Please tell them, I get very sick when I hear people say that, they would run with our money, sad thing is most of them don't understand how the MMM works.
please you that understand how it works. Explain to me how the 30% is generated. Coz on the site it is stated that there is no investment done with the money. Bernard Madoff ran a successful investment firm for years, it ended up being a Ponzi. Coz it's paying u now doesn't make it legit
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
glacswhite:

I PH with 20k...last week I withdraw my referral bonus of 8k...my actual money for 20k ph is 33k for the start but I needed the money and I get the help of 32k just remaining a day left to make it 33k...so total is 40k with 20k Ph...gain of 20k
alright, I just PH 17K today.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
abuayman:

One of them spotted. Retrace your steps back or else, it's Heartattack loading............. .. 60%
or na your own go load quick
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
vingeophysicist:
oga me personally have four account.
ok kwontinue you have yourself to blame
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' by 10thangel(f): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just Pm u. We can talk better. Don't let anyone deceive, you can't just loose your money like that.

deusdumeby:

Please Explain To Me Too, Thanks In Anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Lifts Suspension Of UNICEF In North-east Over Alleged Sabotage / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great / Dele Alake: The Golden Voice Of Tinubu's Presidency - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.