Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China (1757 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by apeiron24(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
98% of people on quora gave an answer I do not agree on....so am asking Nairalanders..

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear China
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fake product.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Infix hot 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
China phone__fake sturvz cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Infix hot 2
hello sir why you put female on your name.... You lesbian undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by divinehand2003(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
I must confess, non is pleasant to the ears. Here they are;
-Fake
-Substandard
-Inferior
-Taiwan
-bad, poor, nonsense
-Cheap article
-Toxic

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
hello sir why you put female on your name.... You lesbian angry angry angry
Good evening sir. I'm female sir

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
fake products

they almost look alike as if they were conceived by a single woman

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Good evening sir. I'm female sir
how come you hav bear bear on you face? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kung Fu

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Justeenaleo(f): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
country for hard workers.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Immanueladebol(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
China and fake/substandard products

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by ever811(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
*#%&?&%%$#@#@!?...only if I know what this means...

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
how come you hav bear bear on you face? undecided undecided
you don forget that igbo queen with beards?
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you don forget that igbo queen with beards?
ok since you are woman, can we talk about love and commitmen? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
ok since you are woman, can we talk about love and commitmen? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you lesbian? cheesy cheesy Are you not a female?
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Are you lesbian? cheesy cheesy Are you not a female?
sweery stop playing hard to get angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweery stop playing hard to get angry
shocked shocked you are playing with 14years in jail. No let my BF prettythicksme catch you trying to flirt with me o
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
shocked shocked you are playing with 14years in jail. No let my BF prettythicksme catch you trying to flirt with me o
ah think you are confuse undecided undecided
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
ah think you are confuse undecided undecided
No sir. I'm a girl. I only date opposite sex. Prettythicksme is my boy friend. Copied?
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
No sir. I'm a girl. I only date opposite sex. Prettythicksme is my boy friend. Copied?
ok, since you a woman ,can i cum on your face? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
ok, since you a woman ,can i cum on your face? cheesy cheesy cheesy
ewwwwwwww! That's gross. You should learn to treat women with respect sir

No, you can't come on my face
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ewwwwwwww! That's gross. You should learn to treat women with respect sir

No, you can't come on my face
sweery PLS don't be shy,anyway, you a virgin? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweery PLS don't be shy,anyway, you a virgin? cheesy cheesy
#TeamVirginUntilMarried
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
#TeamVirginUntilMarried
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2016
grin

Hahahahaah... So many made in CHINA here.. Even ppol... They tryna be original but we all know, they're juz a counterfeit...

Magaz on the loose
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Who is the modafuvker flirting with my princess? grin grin
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
undecided undecided undecided
Stay away from my princess undecided undecided stop flirting wih her!
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Stay away from my princess undecided undecided stop flirting wih her!
ah thought you a woman before, how come you man now undecided undecided
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
ah thought you a woman before, how come you man now undecided undecided
Ask me again undecided Just stay away from my woman STFUareyouG0d,dat's all.
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ask me again undecided Just stay away from my woman STFUareyouG0d,dat's all.
Am confuse cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Own Pen!s And Throws It In The Toilet…his Reason Will Shock You / This Life Don Tire Me / See How Lady Victoria Hervey Reveals Her Curves To Fans In See Through Sheer Gow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.