Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (804971 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1073) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by robosky02(m): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2021
labas370:
You are seeing the same thing that I'm seeing? We have better local coaches.. all these foreign female coaches haven't done anything impactful.. the coach of that oshola's under 20 coach will still be my best Nigeria female coach. I think he was same coach that took oparanozie/Ordega's u-20 to finals too.. he is 100 times better than this coach.

Amaju picmilk wants to cash out

Same reason he is keeping Rohr
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by CoolJulian: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Oredga looks uninterested, Ebi, alone is helping the defense. We have better advantage, but our players keep making mistakes. Nawa o!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2021
labas370:
You are seeing the same thing that I'm seeing? We have better local coaches.. all these foreign female coaches haven't done anything impactful.. the coach of that oshola's under 20 coach will still be my best Nigeria female coach. I think he was same coach that took oparanozie/Ordega's u-20 to finals too.. he is 100 times better than this coach.

Small thing you go begin call coach. The game setup was good abeg. We just had two players who decided to be wastepipes. Okeke and Ordega.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2021
BascoVanVeli:
The 2 amf thing was a mistake in this match

If the home based Central Midfielders were good enough the coach won't have played Ajibade and Payne together..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 1:37am On Jun 14, 2021
These horrible passing again....

3-1
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 1:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Zogg with her mistake embarassed
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 1:41am On Jun 14, 2021
This is the Ordega we have been craving for.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 1:41am On Jun 14, 2021
PDPGuy:
Zogg with her mistake embarassed
Her passes are always weak. Good positioning, weak passes.

We are scoring back at least.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by klexycole(m): 2:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Oshola and Ebi injured and subbed.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Clint02(m): 2:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Nawa
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Clint02(m): 2:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Na crime to support Nigeria national teams again.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by klexycole(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Ajibade levels it up.

POR 3 - 3 NGR

Full time.

Overall an interesting game.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 2:26am On Jun 14, 2021
Alozie is my WOTM.. Girl played her hearts out...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Clint02(m): 2:26am On Jun 14, 2021
klexycole:
Ajibade levels it up.

3 - 3

Full time.

I missed the equalizer because of yeye network
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 2:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Over interesting game man...

klexycole:
Ajibade levels it up.

3 - 3

Full time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 2:27am On Jun 14, 2021
We mounted pressure on them..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by klexycole(m): 2:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Danielnino00:

She gave EVERYTHING despite being totally fatigued. cool
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Clint02(m): 2:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Danielnino00:
For sure.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 2:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Danielnino00:

Alozie is good but she needs to learn how to defend if she's to play as a Right back...

I can't blame her for those slight errors defensively from her and the 2 nutmeg she conceded because she's naturally a Forward/Winger..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 2:29am On Jun 14, 2021
klexycole:

My greatest surprised is that she's not even a Defender but a Forward....
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 2:29am On Jun 14, 2021
This is the same way Ajibade saved our ass in that U-20 final group game. Who can recall?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 2:30am On Jun 14, 2021
klexycole:

Unlike Ordega that was looking like she swallowed too much eba...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Bowaley17(m): 2:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Ordega is nothing to write home about. Not the Ordega of the u-17 or u-20. I wonder where Sunday Esther is?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 2:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Clint02:
Na crime to support Nigeria national teams again.
Them don jazz us this June ahbi cheesy?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 2:32am On Jun 14, 2021
Schemerkhiz:

Alozie is good but she needs to learn how to defend if she's to play as a Right back...

I can't blame her for those slight errors defensively from her and the 2 nutmeg she conceded because she's naturally a Forward/Winger..

It's like you said...she is a forward not a defender... She was called up to fill in the RB role,and I think she did well enough... Let's hope in the future, she won't have to play here too often...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by klexycole(m): 2:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Danielnino00:

Unlike Ordega that was looking like she swallowed too much eba...

Lol. cheesy

Although she made some pretty nice moves in the second half before being hauled off.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Clint02(m): 2:34am On Jun 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Them don jazz us this June ahbi cheesy?
I tire o my brother.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 2:34am On Jun 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
This is the same way Ajibade saved our ass in that U-20 final group game. Who can recall?
I remember, and her goals came almost at the exact same time: about a minute to full time
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 2:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Schemerkhiz:

My greatest surprised is that she's not even a Defender but a Forward....
I think that's where the problem lied, she didn't track back on time. I think the coach should just leave her as a winger and look for a faith Ikidi kind of right back or at least one better than faith.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 2:37am On Jun 14, 2021
PDPGuy:

I remember, and her goals came almost at the exact same time: about a minute to full time
Exactly. And one more thing, this was the exact same way she scored. Only that the cross was from the right.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 2:37am On Jun 14, 2021
klexycole:

Lol. cheesy

Although she made some pretty nice moves in the second half before being hauled off.

She still played lazily.. I wonder what happened to her.. She shouldn't start against USA abeg...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 2:37am On Jun 14, 2021
klexycole:
Oshola and Ebi injured and subbed.
This isn't a coincidence. Na their long travel cause am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1073) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.