Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (803786 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1072) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 3:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Tony Payne brought down in the six yard box but referee turn a blind eye..

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 3:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Randy Waldrum and his Technical Crew..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Great to see Father and Son working together at both College (University of Pittsburgh) and National Team (Nigeria) as associate Coaches..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 4:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Great week of camp ending with a very professional performance against NK Olimpija from Slovenia!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 4:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Ashleigh

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2021
All the senior players must have run from the captain handband for Ajibade to get it
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 6:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Schemerkhiz:
Great to see Father and Son working together at both College (University of Pittsburgh) and National Team (Nigeria) as associate Coaches..
Looks like the woman we saw at the summer series is missing.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2021
isan:
All the senior players must have run from the captain handband for Ajibade to get it
I hate that. Wonder why they do it. Is it too heavy a responsiblity?

Make dem carry am give Plumptre abeg. grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 6:30am On Jul 24, 2021
isan:

National Team wahala too much....
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naijaseeker: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I doubt if anyone at all, outside the stadium saw the full game grin

This is very sarcastic
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Aah plumptre ke cheesy cheesy person wey never get 1 official cap the team go just scatter
JohnBullMySon:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Media obligations and NFF wahala
JohnBullMySon:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2021
isan:
Aah plumptre ke cheesy cheesy person wey never get 1 official cap the team go just scatter
Nobody wants it na grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Zambia only got two goal opportunities and wasted it. China got only 1 goal opportunity and it's a goal. They huge difference between SF and other African teams.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Zambia just equalized.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2021
China 3 Zambia 1. (31 mins).
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

Bia Oga Son take y'all time ooi
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2021
China 3 Zambia 3...(47 mins)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Now 3:3

Abeg Zambia dey ball...

The SF may find it difficult to beat this current Zambian team. They are fast and can run.

GeneralDae:
China 3 Zambia 1. (31 mins).
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Barbara Banda now with 5 goals in the tournament so far.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2021
I'm so happy that Zambia is developing their female football sector aggressively. There have been steady progression from that side of Africa

GeneralDae:
Barbara Banda now with 5 goals in the tournament so far.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Wow that shouldn't have been a penalty
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Zambia is not bad at all. I'm watching them properly for the first time.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Barbara Banda with another hat trick
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Zambia 4 China 3...( 69 mins )
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by timay(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2021
labas370:
I'm so happy that Zambia is developing their female football sector aggressively. There have been steady progression from that side of Africa

If the team can remain consistent for at least 5 years, I'll rate the Zambian FA after then. We've been here before with Equitorial Guinea, when we thought that they will give the Super falcons a credible challenge in years to come, only for them to fall off again.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2021
timay:

If the team can remain consistent for at least 5 years, I'll rate the Zambian FA after then. We've been here before with Equitorial Guinea, when we thought that they will give the Super falcons a credible challenge in years to come, only for them to fall off again.
Equatorial Guinea had problems with cheating and fielding ineligible players. There were also other controversies then with them. Sure you can't last that long with all of that.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2021
China 4 Zambia 4
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by timay(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2021
GeneralDae:

Equatorial Guinea had problems with cheating and fielding ineligible players. There were also other controversies then with them. Sure you can't last that long with all of that.

Fair enough
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2021
There's a big difference between Zambia's progression and E.G cheating.

If you have been following African football teams since 2016, you would seen the progress.

When I mean progress, I'm not just talking about their main senior team. I'm talking about their U17 and U20.

That is the progress I'm talking about and we all can see that they have started harvesting it unlike the E.G team that just filled their team with illegal players and transgenders.
There was no progression in E.G like U17 and U20.

timay:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AndSunGorilla: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Schemerkhiz:
Game day!!!
Super Falcons
These girls are pretty o. Please wetin be dem name from left to right.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
USA netting classic offside goals anyhow grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1072) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.