Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,744 members, 7,862,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (839930 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1089) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
The Ivorians are already in town, had their first training this evening..
I hope it's the the fat goalkeeper that will be in goal on Friday sha..girl is giving me the Kaylin swart vibe already grin grin grin

do4luv, you remember swart?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
mostob:
I hope it's the the fat goalkeeper that will be in goal on Friday sha..girl is giving me the Kaylin swart vibe already grin grin grin

Who wan forget that SA goalie, that girl pack carriage for back wella
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Pidginwhisper: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
do4luv14:

cheesycheesycheesy

This guy had finished me oooo hahahahahaha,

bro's Basco go come for you ooo
Make he come, since he dey allergic to truth. Go watch her in action for club and see her work tirelessly on the pitch, but same player practically stroll on the pitch whenever she’s on National duty and playing nonsense and forming big girl on pitch like match is not important.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
do4luv14:

Who wan forget that SA goalie, that girl pack carria6for back wella
grin grin the thing big sotey e no allow am dive for penalty in the final. Mama just stay one place.
I still watch the highlight 2 days ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Make he come, since he dey allergic to truth. Go watch her in action for club and see her work tirelessly on the pitch, but same player practically stroll on the pitch whenever she’s on National duty and playing nonsense and forming big girl on pitch like match is not important.

That's what I had been saying since, and Basco termed it HATE,

She should go and play like that for her club, let's see if she will not be dropped
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
mostob:
grin grin the thing big sotey e no allow am dive for penalty in the final. Mama just stay one place.
I still watch the highlight 2 days ago

Bad guy cheesy,

you still dey feel the vibrations abi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
do4luv14:

Bad guy cheesy,

you still dey feel the vibrations abi
grin grin grin
Na vibration truly ...may God bless the cameraman ...that man deserves a world best.

I think she is retired now
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naijaseeker: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
mostob:
no mind am.
Abeg nobody should receive any call relating to anything called presidency o.
We can't afford to crash out.
No call abeg...we have to win both legs

[/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#006600]
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
mostob:
grin grin grin
Na vibration truly ...may God bless the cameraman ...that man deserves a world best.

I think she is retired now

Na still that vibrations carry cameraman eyes go dia

I don't think she is retired yet, considering she was young then

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JorgedeToledo: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

She can play for both. It would be good for her and the team
Certainly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
do4luv14:

Na still that vibrations carry cameraman eyes go dia

I don't think she is retired yet, considering she was young then
it's been long she played last
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
mostob:
You can't compare both scenarios...Mane has always turn out for Senegal. Oshoala needs to do more for her country. We don't hate her...na our girl she be

What has Mane turned out to do before this AFCON This is a joke right? U are saying I can't compare someone with 3 nations cups to a person who just won his first.

Her missing chances takes nothing away from a glorious career. She gives her all on the pitch and that is all we should care about.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
No be to dey pose for picture for camp. Shey she go score? Last time she scored for Naija gas na still 300 per kg
cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pidginwhisper:

Oga Barcelona is a team that has the ball 60 to 80 of the time, so stop the cap about her working tirelessly on the pitch. Women's football is still football the same logic applies.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

What has Mane turned out to do before this AFCON This is a joke right? U are saying I can't compare someone with 3 nations cups to a person who just won his first.

Her missing chances takes nothing away from a glorious career. She gives her all on the pitch and that is all we should care about.
ok...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Pidginwhisper: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

Oga Barcelona is a team that has the ball 60 to 80 of the time, so stop the cap about her working tirelessly on the pitch. Women's football is still football the same logic applies.
K
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by maidaboi(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2022
What time is the game today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2022
maidaboi:
What time is the game today

The game isn't today

It holds Friday at 4pm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2022
mostob:

Hahaha... She's a veteran in the game oo and have been their first choice Goalkeeper for about a decade now.. she should be within 34-35yrs of age.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2022
No camp pictures
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
ceejayMAX:
No camp pictures

wetin3you dey find pictures for wey game nah tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Schemerkhiz:

Hahaha... She's a veteran in the game oo and have been their first choice Goalkeeper for about a decade now.. she should be within 34-35yrs of age.
grin grin
She should keep abeg .... Her experience will be vital grin grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
do4luv14:

wetin3you dey find pictures for wey game nah tomorrow
Friday not tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
mostob:
Friday not tomorrow

Oh my badt

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
ceejayMAX:
No camp pictures

Here's what you want to see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
The Ivorians looks battle ready....

Report has it that Fransisca Ordega and Uchenna Kanu hasn't reported to Camp yet...

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Schemerkhiz:

Here's what you want to see

See ladies on biz method, dem no go show that sleymama oooo, na only when she don use oyel fry hair, she go come dey pose for pictures, enter field play, Aunty go dey Patrol form headgirl

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Schemerkhiz:

Report has it that Fransisca Ordega and Uchenna Kanu hasn't reported to Camp yet...

wait we are hosting first are we not rated above the Ivorians, abi ayam not understanding oooo
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
do4luv14:

Who wan forget that SA goalie, that girl pack carriage for back wella
You guys came to look at power bank or football.
Which one?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
yinkeys:
You guys came to look at power bank or football. Which one?

Hahahahaha werey cheesycheesygrin E say nah powerbank

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
do4luv14:

Hahahahaha werey cheesycheesygrin
E say nah powerbank
Women’s value from a biology standpoint is inherently tied to their looks or position in the sexual market
grin

That goalie is very good though.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Schemerkhiz:

who Ordega epp? I'm more concerned about Kanu please. She is the only one I know that can at least step up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1089) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.