Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (813240 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1075) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oshoala should come off - her knee is done.
Bring in Kanu.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oshoala again cry undecided
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AndSunGorilla: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
well today is a bad day for SF. GK should get a red-card
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na offside save Oluehi there

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by justicechichex: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
I thought that was gonna be a red card for Oluehi..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
to play 5-3-2 / 3-5-2, you need players that are fast, agile and strong to excute your game play, but instead, you started a player that is the laziest to play. Making the rest of the team to overwork themselves, and now doing substitution at wrong time. Plumptre is tired because she has been over used, no one is supporting here. This formation is useless. Less go back to our traditional 4-4-2. alozie is at a critical situation.

I so much hate all these white people trying to tell us what is best for us...

I'm just mad at this useless coach.

if BB can bench their captain/most experienced player so that those that can do the job will play, this useless coach is still starting Chikwelu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
This dude bringing in attackers how are we going to get the ball.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AndSunGorilla: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good thing is, we can still make the QF but with this team and crew, everybody don see us finish. Maybe we can get a bronze but the title, that will be the 8th wonder of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by justicechichex: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
So the win at the ABC last yr was no fluke...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by kheny12(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
I wonder what chikwelu was still doing with the team,she should retire herself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nothing is working in nigeria. Nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by hatakekakashi: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
I talked about the overconfidence and overhype before. Everybody boasting like Nigeria is prime USA.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by justicechichex: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
AndSunGorilla:
Good thing is, we can still make the QF but with this team and crew, everybody don see us finish. Maybe we can get a bronze but the title, that will be the 8th wonder of the world.

Swears.. U really got me laughing. Omoh na to make everybody calm down in Rema's voice. make dem try make semis qualify for world cup next yr first.. Coz with this performance i no sure say dem go qualify for finals sef.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Waldrum got the set up wrong.
Chikwelu should never have started - she was pretty much a nonentity in this game.
Ucheibe could have offered a ton more and Ajibade should have played as AM from the start, not Chikwelu.

This loss is ALL on Randy!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
This coach no sabi the team he dey coach. But these ladies lack alot of basics.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by justicechichex: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sf pull one back. Ajibade with the goal
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one by the ageless Onome Ebi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
3 wins for Desiree Ellis against the Falcons with Western coaches!
Unbelievable
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ajibade, not Ebi.
BascoVanVeli:
Nice one by the ageless Onome Ebi.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
AkinDS:
Ajibade, not Ebi.
He meant Ebi with the assist
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
The 3 minutes was criminal but it is what it is
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by justicechichex: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ft. Sf lose their 1st match. Next match against Botswana on thursday.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Get those college level coach out of the super falcons please!!! We aren't going anywhere with him...
RUBBISH!!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
AkinDS:
Ajibade, not Ebi.

I think he was referring to the pass to Ajibade
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dumb ass midfield set up by Randy cost us this game.
Hopefully, this should be the END of Chikwelu starting for the SE.
Need to play younger and more energetic players in the midfield.

Truth is, we sucked big time in this opener.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
One player with the ball will run out of position and nobody makes themselves available for a short pass. Then nobody fills in for the overlapped player. Recovery is weak. Onumonu doesn't seem happy. She was starved of proper service today. We always pick up the pieces. It is annoying.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
BascoVanVeli:
The 3 minutes was criminal but it is what it is
was supposed to be 5
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
So me and my bae Dodge bullet today6, Mostob you see am

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by arsenal96: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
The coach is bad, I have been following S.falcons since 1998, this is one of the worst team set up have seen in a while. Zero pattern, no tactical input from the bench. All what the team rely on is individual brilliance which they hadly have, unlike perpetual Nwocha set.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Our midfield was over-ran by south africa. .. What the actual Bleep is the coach doing? Ordega entered and started playing the mid-field and things started opening up. The strikers were starved of ball. This coach is mad. They should sack him....
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
PDPGuy:
3 wins for Desiree Ellis against the Falcons with Western coaches!
Unbelievable

Osohola's dip in form in the national team also started since the appointment of these Western coaches...
Coincidence? I think not...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oshoala should stop playing for us abeg

see as she was just strolling in the pitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1075) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.