Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (797038 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1069) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Does this commentator plan on calling Toni Nicole for the whole match?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Payne has been excellent

ajibade and alozie can't complete a pass
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
So all this southern African tune in thinking we are going to lose to bostwana
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
I guess the only way Rita Chikwelu will not be selected to start is if she has a tournament ending injury.

I am still irked she made the starting lineup. Already, she's stinking up our game

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
She's obviously too slow
semid4lyfe:
I guess the only way Rita Chikwelu will not be selected to start is if she has a tournament ending injury.

I am still irked she made the starting lineup. Already, she's stinking up our game

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ifeoma Onumonu’s 20th minute strike gives the Super Falcons a narrow lead at half-time.

#Onumonu #BOTNGA #SuperFalcons #WAFCON2022

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by olapluto(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
isan:
She's obviously too slow
She's not in the match at all.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by hatakekakashi: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
semid4lyfe:

She's the Moses Simon of SF. No matter how bad they play, they always start.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
There is that missing link in the middle. Payne has no choice than to be looking for Ordega only cos neither Rita or Ayinde are anywhere that middle. Onumonu should have done better with Ebi's pinpoint pass. So far, Alozie and Payne are having a good game. Ajibade yet to sync with the attack.

I was scared at that outpacing Thokakele did with Ebi. Thank goodness for Nnadozie saving that. Thokakele has a long rang reputation in this tournament. That her freekick, there's nobody in the current Falcons set up that can play it like her, no be exaggeration.

Wassup with the straps on their thighs and knees though? Do they have strain issues or?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Payne has been excellent

ajibade and alozie can't complete a pass

Alozie is better… Ajibade isn’t in this game yet…

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
isan:
She's obviously too slow
Not only slow, she has no positional awareness atall. She forgets its the centre she should be found. The wingers are making lovely runs anyway. But that Alozie wing, nobody. We have to be grateful that Ajibade is both attacking and running back to stop Thokakele's attack runs on that wing.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
hatakekakashi:

She's the Moses Simon of SF. No matter how bad they play, they always start.
stop comparing her with Simon

Simon does well for the super eagles
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
I been dey hear "peter obi carry me dey go for better 9ja" from the stands,abi nah my ear
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
daveP:
There is that missing link in the middle. Payne has no choice than to be looking for Ordega only cos neither Rita or Ayinde are anywhere that middle. Onumonu should have done better with Ebi's pinpoint pass. So far, Alozie and Payne are having a good game. Ajibade yet to sync with the attack.

I was scared at that outpacing Thokakele did with Ebi. Thank goodness for Nnadozie saving that. Thokakele has a long rang reputation in this tournament. That her freekick, there's nobody in the current Falcons set up that can play it like her, no be exaggeration.

Wassup with the straps on their thighs and knees though? Do they have strain issues or?

Not because of the Assist she gave but she’s the best in the Midfield… Remove Chikwelu, she’s stressing the midfield.. Bring in Ucheibe this will allow Ayinde play Box-to-Box or the Central midfield and allow the AM to function well..

Move Ordega to the right and put Kanu in the Left..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ajibade is having a poor game so far..

As for Rita, nothing new...

That red haired Botswana player is quite fast with a good shot power...She's on Ebi...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
semid4lyfe:

I'm forced to conclude she's on the pitch for ck pieces. It's looking like this midfield will be a pain in our throats till Wafcon 2022 is over, if Waldrum doesn't wake up. The guy dey vex me. He just sits and watches like a spectator like he sees nothing to shout at the girls about. The Botswana coach has been screaming instructions from the touchline. Even the Morocco coach that is most quiet coach still shouts at his girls.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Danielnino00:
Ajibade is having a poor game so far..

As for Rita, nothing new...

That red haired Botswana player is quite fast with a good shot power...She's on Ebi...
Watch her goal again Burundi.

Refilwe Thokakele.

She's a long ranger and their main star. she's someone that will disturb our defence if allowed to outrun them. She get accurate shot power.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by arsenal96: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
I don't know what Randy sees in Chickwuelu, maybe experience. She hasn't done much in this match, Ucheibe can obviously do better. If Ayinde can be moved a bit up the field we will and Ucheibe play her position,then take Rita C out, we will perform better. T. Payne is having a good game, Okobi though she is not fast,her calmness is felt. Ordega with some fine touches was delight to watch, she has never had a bad tournament, I like her for that. Ebi has lost lot of pace, but she handling her passes very well, and not performing bad at all. Alozie and Ajibade need to do more from their flank. Hopefully second half will be better.Go falcons!!!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ucheibe to finally come in…..

See the way I da smile

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Deltamani:

Not because of the Assist she gave but she’s the best in the Midfield… Remove Chikwelu, she’s stressing the midfield.. Bring in Ucheibe this will allow Ayinde play Box-to-Box or the Central midfield and allow the AM to function well..

Move Ordega to the right and put Kanu in the Left..
As it stands, it looks like Ordega is switching wings at will. But Kanu will be needed right now.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
daveP:
Watch her goal again Burundi.

Refilwe Thokakele.

She's a long ranger and their main star. she's someone that will disturb our defence if allowed to outrun them. She get accurate shot power.

That her free kick was sweet... We need to cage her.. Ebi can't handle her pace...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nice performance from the girls...
Tony Payne's football intelligence is just wow...
However, we need more goals...
We're finding it difficult to get the ball to the attacking third...Okobi should drop deep more often...
Ordega is balling this night o ... Do4luv, wetin una discuss grin

For this asking for link

Go to SABC sports on Facebook...the match is live...clear and no lag
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by hatakekakashi: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
stop comparing her with Simon

Simon does well for the super eagles
Sometimes, yes. I wasn't comparing their performance on the pitch though.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
ceejayMAX:
I been dey hear "peter obi carry me dey go for better 9ja" from the stands,abi nah my ear

The supporters even sang Buga. They've been doing a great job so far. Dunno why no supporters entourage like previous wafcons. Everything just dey disorganized
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ucheibe with the Gooooooooaaaaallllll

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Christy baby
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
gooaaaallll

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Finally!

Rita Chikwelu out, Christy Ucheibe in.

May Rita be confined to the bench for the rest of the tournament, AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Randy trying to play a Double Pivotal Midfield with Ayinde the main stay while Ucheibe to and fro…

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Donmobi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
daveP:

Swears. What a freekick!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oh my God

This Botswana player #2 Mochawe just knee Ucheibe for Yanch…
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
semid4lyfe:
Finally!

Rita Chikwelu out, Christy Ucheibe in.
May Rita be confined to the bench for the rest of the tournament, AMEN.
....AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1069) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.