Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (803328 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1072) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
lovewins:

You posted too fast. You jinxed them. Lol

3-1 now

They were acting happy to be in the match instead of grabbing it by the horns. If they change their attitude they can still come back into the match because I don't see Lyon as the better side. They just have world class attackers but when it comes to a complete team I will go with Paris FC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 3:33am On Nov 06, 2023
JENNIFER ONYI ECHIEGINI

ACC Tournament MVP

She also made the tournament first team.

Amazing talent.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
FT.Naija Ratels FC (0) - (1) SuperFalconet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Is this the same Joy Jerry that left to China?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Did mommy Onome play?
Or has she finally come to the realization that her being a ‘source of inspiration’ should come from the sidelines, vs and not through usurping a much younger player’s spot on the team?
Deltamani:
FT.Naija Ratels FC (0) - (1) SuperFalconet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:
Is this the same Joy Jerry that left to China?

Should be … Maybe she has returned
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
AkinDS:
Did mommy Onome play?
Or has she finally come to the realization that her being a ‘source of inspiration’ should come from the sidelines, vs and not through usurping a much younger player’s spot on the team?

Lol 😂😂😂
Make Ona forget that one Abeg…

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
CAF Women's Champions League

Ampem fight back to defeat reigning champions ASFAR, a stunning equaliser from 16yrs Comfort Yeboah, whose centre also caused the own goal

ASFAR (1) - (2) Ampem
Najat Badri 14 Comfort Yeboah 57
Nouhaila Benzina Og 61

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Head Coach of Nigeria’s U20 girls, Christopher Musa Danjuma has selected three goalkeepers, six defenders, five midfielders and five forwards for next Sunday’s FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup second round, first leg qualifying match against their Tanzanian counterparts.

FALCONETS FOR TANZANIA:

Goalkeepers: Anderline Mgbechi (Delta Queens); Shukura Bakare (Nasarawa Amazons); Faith Omilana (Naija Ratels)

Defenders: Oluchi Ohaegbulem (Nasarawa Amazons); Comfort Folorunsho (Edo Queens); Rihanat Kasali (Bayelsa Queens); Jumoke Alani (Edo Queens); Shukurat Oladipo (FC Robo Queens); Semilore Oladeji (Naija Ratels)

Midfielders: Adoo Yina (Nasarawa Amazons); Taiwo Afolabi (Delta Queens); Shola Shobowale (Nasarawa Amazons); Aminat Folorunsho (Rivers Angels); Chioma Olise (Edo Queens)

Forwards: Opeyemi Ajakaye (FC Robo Queens); Judith Okah (Remo Queens); Chiamaka Okwuchukwu (Rivers Angels); Chisom Chima (Bayelsa Queens); Janet Akekoromowei (Asisat Academy)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
Deltamani:
Head Coach of Nigeria’s U20 girls, Christopher Musa Danjuma has selected three goalkeepers, six defenders, five midfielders and five forwards for next Sunday’s FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup second round, first leg qualifying match against their Tanzanian counterparts.

FALCONETS FOR TANZANIA:

Goalkeepers: Anderline Mgbechi (Delta Queens); Shukura Bakare (Nasarawa Amazons); Faith Omilana (Naija Ratels)

Defenders: Oluchi Ohaegbulem (Nasarawa Amazons); Comfort Folorunsho (Edo Queens); Rihanat Kasali (Bayelsa Queens); Jumoke Alani (Edo Queens); Shukurat Oladipo (FC Robo Queens); Semilore Oladeji (Naija Ratels)

Midfielders: Adoo Yina (Nasarawa Amazons); Taiwo Afolabi (Delta Queens); Shola Shobowale (Nasarawa Amazons); Aminat Folorunsho (Rivers Angels); Chioma Olise (Edo Queens)

Forwards: Opeyemi Ajakaye (FC Robo Queens); Judith Okah (Remo Queens); Chiamaka Okwuchukwu (Rivers Angels); Chisom Chima (Bayelsa Queens); Janet Akekoromowei (Asisat Academy)

Linda Juwuaku and Chinyere Kalu didn’t make the Cut…
🤔

Janet Akekoromowei (Asisat Academy), I heard she’s just 16yrs so very much eligible for the U17 and U20. There are a lot of hype around her that she’s very good, strong, well built and an accurate shooter…

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Super Falcons striker, Monday Gift makes DAZN team of the Week after her two goals for UD Tenerife

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
SuperFalcons next Opponent for the Olympic Qualifying Game

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2023
This is the new u20 striker from Oshoala academy, there's a lot of hype around her hopefully she's the real deal

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Goldsplash(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2023
isan:
This is the new u20 striker from Oshoala academy, there's a lot of hype around her hopefully she's the real deal
Being truthful, I don't think this girl is 16. I think it is time we start doing away with this age-cheat of a thing, it doesn't pay in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
What's truthful about the rubbish you just said ? Are you her mother or father ? She's 16 deal with it
Goldsplash:
Being truthful, I don't think this girl is 16. I think it is time we start doing away with this age-cheat of a thing, it doesn't pay in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Goldsplash(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
isan:
What's truthful about the rubbish you just said ? Are you her mother or father ? She's 16 deal with it
I have a daughter who is 16 and looks older than her age. Comparing her to the lady up there, I still insist on my initial statement. No hard feelings.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
I find it ignorant and small minded that you'd come here to accuse someone you don't know and have never met of lying based on the fact that 'you have a daughter that is her age'. There are several factors that determine aging including genetics , hormones, sex, nutrition amongst others but you want us to believe your assumption, that was made based on the appearance of your one daughter, is a fact?

Re-educate yourself and do better!
Goldsplash:
I have a daughter who is 16 and looks older than her age. Comparing her to the lady up there, I still insist on my initial statement. No hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Goldsplash(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kibbs:
I find it ignorant and small minded that you'd come here to accuse someone you don't know and have never met of lying based on the fact that 'you have a daughter that is her age'. There are several factors that determine aging including genetics , hormones, sex, nutrition amongst others but you want us to believe your assumption, that was made based on the appearance of your one daughter, is a fact?

Re-educate yourself and do better!
The factors you mentioned are valid, but I've seen and interacted with a lot of kids within that age bracket in Nigeria and you can take my word for it, that lady is above 16.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
She's not your daughter and every kids out there are not build like your daught6
Goldsplash:
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Goldsplash(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
isan:
She's not your daughter and every kids out there are not build like your daught6
Just an observation, I may be wrong.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Dameh: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
isan:
Brooo the way you're defending her are you guys related 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lavylilly: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deltamani:

Linda Juwuaku and Chinyere Kalu didn’t make the Cut…
🤔

Janet Akekoromowei (Asisat Academy), I heard she’s just 16yrs so very much eligible for the U17 and U20. There are a lot of hype around her that she’s very good, strong, well built and an accurate shooter
it's a statement of fact not hype.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lavylilly: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deltamani:
Super Falcons striker, Monday Gift makes DAZN team of the Week after her two goals for UD Tenerife
I am super happy for her. She has been moving in leaps and bounds.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lavylilly: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
isan:
The babe good, I have seen her play. Watch out for her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Just noticed 6 Tanzania u20 players in Cote D'Ivoire won't play in the game v Nigeria both scorers today included..!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deltamani:

FALCONETS FOR TANZANIA:

Why Esther Onyenezide was not invited to the U20 squad still beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 2:15am On Nov 09, 2023
solonnachi:

Why Esther Onyenezide was not invited to the U20 squad still beats my imagination

She doesn't meet the age requirement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 3:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Perhaps some simple homework on your part would have shown that she was born 6/30/2003, meaning she is not U20!
solonnachi:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lavylilly: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2023
solonnachi:

She's not U20 na
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2023
AkinDS:
Perhaps some simple homework on your part would have shown that she was born 6/30/2003, meaning she is not U20!

I just tire for Somekin People as if the Player go continue to play U20 forever..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Bring Home the NWSL Championship 🏆

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Deltamani:

I just tire for Somekin People as if the Player go continue to play U20 forever..

It's not that serious. All he asked was a question

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1072) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.