Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (826090 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1079) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Deltamani:
Question for you guys Basco, AkinDS, Isan, Lovewins, DaveP and the rest guys on the Thread….!

Who are the top 3 BEST AFRICA WOMAN WINGER both LEFT & RIGHT 🇳🇬🇳🇬 in AFRICA?

Rasheedat Ajibade should be among right??

I mean the Best not Your Favorites ooo

Personally I rarely engage in "all time best" debates. I think that seasons differ and judgement should limited to particular periods where players play. The level of competition, style of play, intensity of play, etc differs across timeline.

So in the last decade? I'll save Ajibade is definitely a part of. Ordega in her prime too.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Deltamani:
Question for you guys Basco, AkinDS, Isan, Lovewins, DaveP and the rest guys on the Thread….!

Who are the top 3 BEST AFRICA WOMAN WINGER both LEFT & RIGHT 🇳🇬🇳🇬 in AFRICA?

Tigernut go dey.

Ordega once upon a time sha.

Modified

This Botswana lady, shey na Tholakele or so. She was dazzling in last wafcon and i think the CafWCL too.
Ajibade go dey. Just that .. IYKYk

If na Decision making once ball at feet, I'll pick Tigernut.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
lovewins:

Personally I rarely engage in "all time best" debates. I think that seasons differ and judgement should limited to particular periods where players play. The level of competition, style of play, intensity of play, etc differs across timeline.

So in the last decade? I'll save Ajibade is definitely a part of. Ordega in her prime too.

The question on ground is Right now who’s are those on the top3 as Best Winger… Not Decades or in the past.. We’re talking about now..

I only used Stella Mbachu photo to indicate Winger…
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
lovewins:

Because it happened last game week too. As you start to dey praise dem like this they just collect. Lol

I praised Chi Chi not her team. I learned from last time grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
daveP:

Tigernut go dey.

I mean now ooo
This year 2023 Seasons not in the past..!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
lovewins:

He didn't say all time
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Deltamani:

I mean now ooo
This year 2023 Seasons not in the past..!
I've modified that post. Check
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

He didn't say all time

Thank you… All time will be difficult sef as Nigeria a will bring out the likes of Rita Nwadike, Stella Mbachu, Franny Ordega, even Cameroonian Aboudi Onguene and few others will come into the picture..

We’re talking about this Season..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
daveP:

Tigernut go dey.

Modified

This Botswana lady, shey na Thokakele or so. She was dazzling in last wafcon and i think the CafWCL too.
Ajibade go dey. Just that .. IYKYk

If na Decision making once ball at feet, I'll pick Tigernut.

Your top3??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Deltamani:

Your top3??
Ajibade
Tigernut
Tholakele

Yeah.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Deltamani:

Who are the top 3 BEST AFRICA WOMAN WINGER both LEFT & RIGHT 🇳🇬🇳🇬 in AFRICA for this year 2023??

Rasheedat is definitely among on the right. Tagnaout is one of my favourites. There are a couple South African girls I like also. The best on the left is Kundananji and it is not close. We have a stable of good player at thar position
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Deltamani:

The question on ground is Right now who’s are those on the top3 as Best Winger… Not Decades or in the past.. We’re talking about now..

I only used Stella Mbachu photo to indicate Winger…

Ok. It wasn't clear and the pictures used made me think otherwise. If "right now" was in your question it would have been clearer.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

I praised Chi Chi not her team. I learned from last time grin

Lol. Ok o. Abeg avoid them next game. Talk after match. I wanna check something. Lol
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ThePresenceWtf: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
lovewins:
If not Paris FC transitioned the ball faster, they'll be at least 3 goals up.

Bro, are you sure about that? Chelsea moved the ball even more slower in the 1st half ( Main Culprits Nüsken, Buchanan, Lawrence ) But still had the better chances of the half too. Other than Mateo occasionally running through Chelsea's middle, no other Paris Fc's player posed any threat whatsoever. Berger was literally a spectator throughout the game ( Bar that early save in the 2nd half ).
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
ThePresenceWtf:

Bro, are you sure about that? Chelsea moved the ball even more slower in the 1st half ( Main Culprits Nüsken, Buchanan, Lawrence ) But still had the better chances of the half too. Other than Mateo occasionally running through Chelsea's middle, no other Paris Fc's player posed any threat whatsoever. Berger was literally a spectator throughout the game ( Bar that early save in the 2nd half ).

You just made my point for me. Chelsea was better defensively than Paris. What that means is Paris has to catch the Chelsea difference of guard or at least take advantage of when the defence is out of shape. It's why they needed to transition the ball faster. However, you'll notice once they get the ball forward while Chelsea is still trying to adjust, they almost always slow down and pass the ball backwards allowing Chelsea to get into position.

Paris FC however has a porous defence. So porous all of Kerr's goal came from her not being marked properly.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
lovewins:

Lol. Ok o. Abeg avoid them next game. Talk after match. I wanna check something. Lol

when I was hyping them during the playoffs u no see abi Its all right we will test that your hypothesis but it will be against a serious team grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
My top3 wingers in africa 2023
1: Ajibade
2: Tigernut
3: chebbak
Deltamani:

Who are the top 3 BEST AFRICA WOMAN WINGER both LEFT & RIGHT 🇳🇬🇳🇬 in AFRICA for this year 2023??

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
I hope Nigeria Coach can see they are wasting ajibade in middle, she plays better on the wings her performance at AWCON and WORLD CUP show proof
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Esther Sunday still the best dribbler I've seen in super falcons

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
If we can just have a shot stinger like Refilwe in our team alone, o pari. That lady can fire shot like LJ and Kerr

Abeg make we face front from that Paris Vs Chelsea game. No need for any analysis on it. A game Chiamaka would want to forget asap for such performance. Same for her teammates.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
isan:
My top3 wingers in africa 2023
1: Ajibade
2: Tigernut
3: chebbak

Chebbak no be Winger ooooo…. She’s a Midfielder
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
isan:
I hope Nigeria Coach can see they are wasting ajibade in middle, she plays better on the wings her performance at AWCON and WORLD CUP show proof

Ajibade is a Playmaking Winger for sure… Even Randy did played her from the midfield at some point earlier on and I think it’s because of the available players then..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
isan:

No Body come close in terms of Dribbling Maybe Ngozi Okobi, Esther Okoronkwo, Rash Ajibade and Chinaza Uchendu but they’re far behind…she was rated the next Marta back then but didn’t live up to the Billing, just those flashing skills and no good end Product..

Anyway e still pain me sha the way her Career turn out..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
isan:

Even with the current players we have from U17 to the SuperFalcons level, I can’t pick anyone who’s as skillful as Esther Sunday
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by maidaboi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Deltamani:

Even with the current players we have from U17 to the SuperFalcons level, I can’t pick anyone who’s as skillful as Esther Sunday
flourish is the most skillful presently in my opinion
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
maidaboi:
flourish is the most skillful presently in my opinion

Hmm 🤔 Flourish Sabastine get skills but she no near Esther Sunday ooo… If you watch Esther Sunday in the early days from U20 till she started playing for the falcons you will know very well…

She has a good Body size, Very quick, Uses both feet’s effectively, Very Skillful but her end product na Zero, We compared to Marta back then because of her skills but after all the dribble she go end up with Rubbish, Her final decisions failed her💯..

She currently plays for Rekord Bielsko-Biala FC in the Polish 🇵🇱 top Division thuo..

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
🗣 Cortés on Marc Vivés: "We are very good friends and have been working together in the Catalan national team. He is facing a challenging season, especially with the club's economic situation, a shrinking budget, and higher expectations from the players"

"He is well-prepared; Marc has a more sports-oriented profile. Markel Zubizarreta perhaps had more of a managerial approach. I believe he will focus more on structuring the playing style."

"With him, there could be a clear commitment to La Masía, which, in times of crisis, is what has to save us. It's what sets us apart from other clubs."

🗣 Cortés: "Some players, like Oshoala, are playing little but earning high salaries. It doesn't make sense to have foreign players on the bench; either you make them play, or a local player should be on the bench."

"There are other profiles like Marta Torrejón or Lucy Bronze who are at the end of their careers, and decisions need to be made. It's a delicate year. You can't renew everyone financially or athletically. The starters need renewing, or they'll leave for free."

🗣 Cortés on the renewal of Alexia: "As a club, you have to decide whether to continue investing in Alexia as a symbol of the women's team and pay her accordingly."

"It's entirely legitimate for her to request the value attributed to her, especially with the high offers she has from elsewhere. But if you make that salary leap, you have to consider those coming up behind her. There's a sports aspect and an economic one."

"Barcelona has the responsibility to find a way to renew Alexia. She's a piece you can't let go easily, but she also has the right to sign a last significant contract."

https://twitter.com/BarcaFem/status/1728071293939900888

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/BarcaFem/status/1728071293939900888

From the interview I didn’t see much of anything bad in what he has said.. But more like talking some down in a way while rating another higher than the rest as if it’s a one woman thing..!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Seems like the ESPN plus site will be working today. Pitt vs FSU starts 11:30

https://www.espn.com/espnplus/player/roadblock/_/id/4a3c51d8-ca50-450e-b0e2-0e64e023603e/country/us/redirected/true

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Bascovanveli2: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Bad belle spam bot grin Anyways it seems like the ESPN plus site is up and running. Game starts 11:30

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
I've seen her play on the wings
Deltamani:

Chebbak no be Winger ooooo…. She’s a Midfielder

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1079) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: viciati(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.