Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (802227 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1071) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
The Lithuanian Women's Football Association announced the best player of the last season and the Best Striker of the A League.

🔝 Juliet Sunday, who scratched her rival's defense veil, was recognized as the best striker in the A League.

⚽️ She also became the top scorer in the league with 29 goals.

Congratulations Sunday Juliet Chinonso

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
IFFHS WOMEN'S WORLD BEST GOALKEEPER 2023 AWARDS

Mary Earps became the first english Goalkeeper and only the 6th woman in the World to win the Award of IFFHS World’s Best Goalkeeper in 2023 !

Hope Solo and Sarah Bouhaddi (4 Awards each) dominated for a long time the World ranking, before Chilian and Olympique Lyon Goalkeeper Christiane Endler won the two last editions (2021 and 2022). In 2023, she finished at rank 5 due also to the absence of Chile at the World Cup 2023.

Mary Earps, already second in 2022, won sovereign the Award 2023 after her performances at the World Cup with England and Manchester United in the Super League. She won the Golden Gloveat the World Cup and finished 5th at the Ballon d’Or (the best result ever for a woman Goalkeeper), being also voted as the Player of the season in England !

In the World Cup final, she saved a penalty against Spain, and had a large contribution to the great performance of her team, runner up in the World Cup final. Sandra Panos and Zecira Musovic completed the podium.

THE RANKING 2023

Rank Player Country Club Points
1 Mary EARPS England Manchester United 164
2 Sandra PANOS Spain FC Barcelona 78
3 Zecira MUSOVIC Sweden FC Chelsea (England) 49
4 Daphne VAN DOMSELAAR Netherlands Aston Villa (England) 45
5 Christiane ENDLER Chile Olympique Lyon (France) 39
6 Rebecca SPENCER Jamaica Tottenham (England) 22
7 Mackenzie ARNOLD Australia West Ham (England) 19
8 Chiamaka NNADOZIE Nigeria Paris FC (France) 17
9 Kailen SHERIDAN Canada San Diego (USA) 10
10 Cata COLL Spain FC Barcelona 9

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
IFFHS WOMEN'S WORLD BEST PLAYER 2023 AWARDS
AITANA BONMATI.

After Pernille Harder (2020) and Alexia Putellas (2021 and 2022), Aitana Bonmati is the third woman to win the IFFHS WORLD’S BEST PLAYER AWARD ! In 2023, Bonmati won all competitions with FC Barcelona (La Liga, Super Cup, UEFA Champions League) and Spain (FIFA World Cup), winning the Trophies of the Best Player in UEFA Champions League , in the FIFA World Cup and the Ballon d’Or ! She scored also 25 goals in 2023 and was the head of her team as playmaker and goalscorer in all games.

She was so also naturally crowned by IFFHS as THE WOMEN’S WORLD BEST PLAYER 2023 with a huge lead over all other players. She earned 202 points to become the IFFHS Award winner, before her teammate Salma Paralluelo, the youth revelation of the year (64 points) and Australian Samantha Kerr (59 points). Colombia’s IFFHS Youth World Best Player 2022, Linda Caicedo finished at rank 5 behind Jennifer Hermoso at the 4th place.

During the World Cup 2023, Former Barcelona head coach Pep Guardiola said that Aitana Bonmati reminded him of Andrès Iniesta. She became the leader of the FC Barcelona and the national team with her technical quality, her ability, her speed, her skill, her eye for goal and her great winning mentality. She is the new QUEEN of women’s World football !

THE RANKING 2023

1 Aitana BONMATI Spain FC Barcelona 202
2 Salma PARALLUELO Spain FC Barcelona 64
3 Samantha KERR Australia Chelsea (England) 59
4 Jennifer HERMOSO Spain Pachuca (Mexico) 45
5 Linda CAICEDO Colombia Real Madrid (Spain) 35
6 Alexandra POPP Germany VFL Wolfsburg 24
7 Wendie RENARD France Olympique Lyon 18
8 Hinata MIYAZAWA Japan Sendai/Man United (England) 14
9 Lauren JAMES England Chelsea 12
10 Lindsey HORAN USA Olympique Lyon (France) 8
Mariona CALDENTEY Spain FC Barcelona 8

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
From Bayelsa Queens to Lokomotive Moscow 🇷🇺

Russian Women’s Premier League side, Lokomotiv Moscow has signed Nigerian player Favour Emmanuel.

Emmanuel is a defensive midfielder from Nigeria and joined the Russian side from former Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Premiership champions, Bayelsa Queens.
As a member of the Prosperity Girls, Favour won the 2021/2022 NWFL Premiership title. During the same season, she won the West African Zone B (WAFU-B) Women’s Champions League.

The 21-year-old wrapped up the same season with a bronze at the 2022 CAF Women’s Champions League.
Favour will wear jersey number 24 at Lokomotiv Moscow and will team up with compatriot Macleans Chinonyerem at the club.

Her signing for the Russian side increased the number of Nigerian players in the Russian top flight to four, with others – Francisca Ordega (CSKA Moscow) and Maryann Ezenagu (Zenit St. Petersburg).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2023
Super Falconets Midfielder Adoo Yina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2023
When is super falcons next game

Will they also wear the new Super Eagles Nike jersey
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2023
For me
Nnadozie is in the top 5 list of best goalies in the world
For me grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2023
yinkeys:
For me
Nnadozie is in the top 5 list of best goalies in the world
For me grin
She's good. Just need a little fine tuning in terms of her concentration and consistency. She's improved with crosses.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
yinkeys:

There's no new super eagles jersey. What trended yesterday was the design of a random person on Instagram. Sadly our journalist didn't even fact check, they just reported it as Nike's new design.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
GeneralDae:

She's good. Just need a little fine tuning in terms of her concentration and consistency. She's improved with crosses.
When will her strapped knees heal up
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
yinkeys:

From NFF Desk

No New Jersey yet👌

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Asisat Oshoala selected among the best in Liga F♥️🇳🇬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Onyi Jennifer Echegini is in Turin ahead of her switch to Serie A side, Juventus. After graduating from Florida State University (FSU), she is set to complete a move to the former Italian champions ahead of the new year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
The truth is the last time I watched Juventus Women Play was against Lyon In the UEFA Women’s Champions League I think over a year ago.. I can’t talk about their style of Play or what their Midfield look like…

The good thing is Onyi Echegini is a Versatile Midfielder can Play the 10 or 8 role and also as a Winger from the Left Side..!

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
I had to re enjoy this tensed filled game…

Onyi Echegini and the rest of the AM really need to step up to unseat Tony Payne from that Position…

Halimatu Ayinde is absolutely a genius…. If I was Lauren James, i might have done worse cause of the Frustration and close Marking from Ayinde..

Alozie still remains no.1 at Right Back, Nicole and Co really need to step up.
I think the game against England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 was Plumptre Best game for Nigeria for the now, she was on some kind of Realm..

As for Ajibade she’s our no1 Winger, the rest should battle for the 2nd Spot.!

Let me Stop here for now.

https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/content/live-streaming-fifa-womens-world-cup-australia-and-new-zealand-2023-1d-v-2b/375a72bb-8ba1-440f-956a-da50c7e629ca
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2023
IFFHS WOMEN'S WORLD BEST CLUB COACH 2023

Jonatan Giraldez won the Award of IFFHS Women’s World Best Club Coach 2023 before last year winner Sonia Bompastor.

FC Barcelona’s coach realized a perfect year with the titles of La Liga, the Spanish Super Cup and the UEFA Champions League, but also with a fantastic statement of 39 wins in 42 games ! Only Madrid CFF managed to beat the FC Barcelona in 2023 !

With 180 points, he is now the second coach of FC Barcelona to win this IFFHS Award after Luis Cortes in 2021. Jonatan Giraldez announced that he will leave his role at Barcelona at the end of the season. At 32, Giraldez took the team in charge in July 2021, after being assistant of Cortes. He wants to realize a new challenge in another continent. Sonia Bompastor took rank two in the ranking. Winner last year, she restored Lyon to its global World dimension since two years. Tommy Stroot, Champions League finalist with Wolfsburg, completes the podium.

THE RANKING 2023

Rank Name Country Club Points
1 Jonatan GIRALDEZ Spain FC Barcelona 180
2 Sonia BOMPASTOR France Olympique Lyon 67
3 Tommy STROOT Germany VFL Wolfsburg 61
4 Emma HAYES England FC Chelsea 58
5 Alexander STRAUS Norway FC Bayern MĂźnchen (Germany) 23
6 Alessandro SPUGNA Italy AS Roma 17
7 Arthur ELIAS Brazil Corinthians 16
8 Jerry TSHABALALA South Africa Mamelodi Sundowns 10
9 Carmelina MOSCATO Mexico UANL Tigres 8
10 Casey STONEY England San Diego (USA) 6

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:45am On Dec 30, 2023
IFFHS WOMEN'S WORLD BEST YOUTH (U20) PLAYER 202

Second in the ranking of IFFHS WOMEN’S WORLD BEST PLAYER 2023 behind her teammate Aitana Bonmati, Salma Paralluelo was acclaimed naturally as IFFHS WOMEN’S WORLD BEST YOUTH (U20) PLAYER 2023 before last year winner Linda Caicedo, Colombia’s World talent.

Salma Paralluelo wrote her name into the global history books this summer when she scored a late winner against the Netherlands to send Spain through to their first ever semi-finals of a FIFA Women’s World Cup. She then scored once more in her nation’s 2-1 semi-final win against Sweden to qualify for the final. Born in 2003, she has already won the U17 EURO, U17 World Cup and U20 World Cup before she became a World Champion at senior level at the FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand earlier this year. Joining FC Barcelona in the summer of 2022, Paralluelo has already won La Liga Feminina and the UEFA Champions League in 2023, scoring 29 goals in all competitions with Barcelona and Spain !

Linda Caicedo (born in 2005) became the first-ever footballer - male or female - to play in an U17, U20 and senior FIFA World Cup within the span of a year. Despite her young age, she has already solidified her status as the leader of Colombia’s national team and one of Real Madrid’s best players .She has now one IFFHS World Award (2022) and one second place (2023) in the youth category, where she will be present again in the next two years ! She was already ranked 5 in the WOMEN’S WORLD PLAYER Ranking 2023, the best is before her !

Behind the two players, many young talents from all continents are shining …

THE RANKING 2023

1 Salma PARALLUELO Spain FC Barcelona 191
2 Linda CAICEDO Colombia Real Madrid (Spain) 137
3 Mary FOWLER Australia Man City (England) 31
4 Melchie DUMORNAY HaĂŻti Reims/Olympique Lyon (France) 25
5 Chiara BECCARI Italy Juventus/Sassuolo 21
6 Vicky LOPEZ Spain FC Barcelona 15
7 TARCIANE Brazil Corinthians 8
8 Alice SOTO Mexico Pachuca 7
Vicki BECHO France Olympique Lyon 7
10 Giulia DRAGONI Italy FC Barcelona (Spain) 6
Esmee BRUGTS Netherlands Eindhoven/FC Barcelona (Spain) 6

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Towbaba500(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2023
It's been a while I hear anything about flourish Sebastian. Is she progressing well
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
According to information from PostaDeportes, world champion Jenni Hermoso will join UANL Tigres.

The Mexican league must have something interesting, perhaps it is the salaries💰

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seeing what Jerry is doing with mamelodi is why i was clamoring for our women's NWFL teams to get serious with this continental business. Better stepping stone. They better not miss out this time. They need to win it!!

Where is Olowokere sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
He's the u17 team
daveP:
Seeing what Jerry is doing with mamelodi is why i was clamoring for our women's NWFL teams to get serious with this continental business. Better stepping stone. They better not miss out this time. They need to win it!!

Where is Olowokere sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
IFFHS WOMEN'S WORLD BEST NATIONAL COACH 2023

Only 4 points separate Sarina Wiegman and Jorge Vilda for the IFFHS Award of the Women’s World Best National Coach. Wiegman, already winner of the Award in 2020 (with Netherlands) and in 2022 (with England), won her third IFFHS Award in the same category after sending England’s national team for the first time in Football History in a Women’s World Cup final ! She earned 156 points ; Jorge Vilda Spain’s national team coach, World Champion 2023, 152 points.

While he has achieved great success since his appointment as head coach, leading the team to the World Cup, the divisions and tensions between Jorge Vilda and his players have not given a good management image, the events of the winning ceremony also.

THE RANKING 2023

Rank Player Country National Team Points
1 Sarina WIEGMAN Netherlands England 156
2 Jorge VILDA Spain Spain 152
3 Peter GERHARDSSON Sweden Sweden 35
4 Tony GUSTAVSSON Sweden Australia 28
Herve RENARD France France 28
6 Futoshi IKEDA Japan Japan 15
7 Desiree ELLIS South Africa South Africa 12
8 Irene FUHRMANN Austria Austria 11
9 Reynald PEDROS France Morocco 9
10 Nelson ABADIA Colombia Colombia 6

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Super Falcons Forward Ifeoma Onumonu Joins Utah Royals FC.

Utah Royals FC today acquired Super Falcons Forward Ifeoma Onumonu from reigning NWSL champion Gotham FC.

Onumonu becomes the 15th player on the 2024 expansion Utah side’s roster, for the upcoming NWSL season and players reporting to preseason between Jan. 22-29.

Onumonu has played each of the last three seasons with Gotham FC since joining in 2020 via trade with OL Reign.

With the New York based side, the striker appeared in 40 matches – starting 35, recording 10 goals and six assists in nearly 3,000 minutes. In the most recent 2023 NWSL regular season, Onumonu appeared in 14 matches and started in four, recording 370 minutes and one assist.

Onumonu’s summer was highlighted by her critical contribution to Nigeria’s 2023 World Cup squad

She helped the Super Falcons to a Round of 16 appearance, where the team was knocked out by eventual runner-up England. Onumonu appeared in four matches and started in three, playing 227 minutes for one of the world’s most dynamic sides.

“This is an amazing opportunity to be coached by one of the best who ever did it, tapping into Amy Rodriguez’ history with the NWSL and her being a former No. 9,” said Onumonu, also noting that she will reunite with three former teammates in Utah (Imani Dorsey, Mandy Haught, Paige Monaghan). “Having the conversation with Amy and (Sporting Director Kelly Cousins) was incredibly important to me, hearing their vision and understanding the commitment to and investment in providing the best for the athletes is what persuaded me to play for the Royals.

“I’m quite excited for our style of play,” continued Onumonu. “Amy mentioned that we will look to mix some of what Man City and Bayern Munich try to do – keep the ball, if you lose it, get it back as quickly as possible. This is what interests me – at this point in my career, I want to play with the ball and not run around mindlessly or get caught in kick-and-run. This whole project intrigues me, as I’m always looking to learn more – what better way to learn than to try to emulate a style of play and model ourselves after the best in the world.”

Prior to joining Gotham FC, Onumonu also played for the OL Reign (2019-20) and Portland Thorns (2018), after being drafted as the eighth overall pick by the Boston Breakers in the 2017 NWSL Draft. Before embarking on her professional career, Onumonu was a standout at University of California-Berkeley, scoring 33 goals in 82 NCAA games, the former Golden Bear achieving NSCAA All-Pacific honors and named to the Pac-12 All-Academic Team three times, also distinguished by Soccer America’s Freshman All-America honors.

“Adding a player with Ify’s international pedigree and experience within the League marks yet another milestone as we build out this roster, said URFC Sporting Director Kelly Cousins. “We expect her and the other veterans to implement Amy’s vision and accelerate the buy-in for our cultural development, on and off the pitch.”

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Deltamani:

Utah Royals FC today acquired Super Falcons Forward Ifeoma Onumonu from reigning NWSL champion Gotham FC.

Onumonu becomes the 15th player on the 2024 expansion Utah side’s roster, for the upcoming NWSL season and players reporting to preseason between Jan. 22-29.

Onumonu has played each of the last three seasons with Gotham FC since joining in 2020 via trade with OL Reign.

With the New York based side, the striker appeared in 40 matches – starting 35, recording 10 goals and six assists in nearly 3,000 minutes. In the most recent 2023 NWSL regular season, Onumonu appeared in 14 matches and started in four, recording 370 minutes and one assist.

Onumonu’s summer was highlighted by her critical contribution to Nigeria’s 2023 World Cup squad

She helped the Super Falcons to a Round of 16 appearance, where the team was knocked out by eventual runner-up England. Onumonu appeared in four matches and started in three, playing 227 minutes for one of the world’s most dynamic sides.

“This is an amazing opportunity to be coached by one of the best who ever did it, tapping into Amy Rodriguez’ history with the NWSL and her being a former No. 9,” said Onumonu, also noting that she will reunite with three former teammates in Utah (Imani Dorsey, Mandy Haught, Paige Monaghan). “Having the conversation with Amy and (Sporting Director Kelly Cousins) was incredibly important to me, hearing their vision and understanding the commitment to and investment in providing the best for the athletes is what persuaded me to play for the Royals.

“I’m quite excited for our style of play,” continued Onumonu. “Amy mentioned that we will look to mix some of what Man City and Bayern Munich try to do – keep the ball, if you lose it, get it back as quickly as possible. This is what interests me – at this point in my career, I want to play with the ball and not run around mindlessly or get caught in kick-and-run. This whole project intrigues me, as I’m always looking to learn more – what better way to learn than to try to emulate a style of play and model ourselves after the best in the world.”

Prior to joining Gotham FC, Onumonu also played for the OL Reign (2019-20) and Portland Thorns (2018), after being drafted as the eighth overall pick by the Boston Breakers in the 2017 NWSL Draft. Before embarking on her professional career, Onumonu was a standout at University of California-Berkeley, scoring 33 goals in 82 NCAA games, the former Golden Bear achieving NSCAA All-Pacific honors and named to the Pac-12 All-Academic Team three times, also distinguished by Soccer America’s Freshman All-America honors.

“Adding a player with Ify’s international pedigree and experience within the League marks yet another milestone as we build out this roster, said URFC Sporting Director Kelly Cousins. “We expect her and the other veterans to implement Amy’s vision and accelerate the buy-in for our cultural development, on and off the pitch.”

I knew this was going to happen with expansion teams coming into the fold. It's the most reasonable move seeing she likely doesn't fancy a move out of the US. This way she gets a fresh start with a new team and gets sufficient game time. Happy for her.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Really happy for my baby. Now she can get more playing time, hopefully.
Besides, Salt Lake City is a nice city and I hope she settles in quickly
Deltamani:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Saudi 🇸🇦 Women's Cup
Quarter Final

Al Ahli knock Al Nassr out of the Cup 🏆 Ibtissam Jraïdi with a hattrick and a stunning Alice Kusi freekick lead Al Ahli to a 4-3 win over Al Nassr. Clara Luvanga had levelled the game at 2-2 on 64 minutes forcing extra time.

Ashleigh Plumptre on the scoresheet as Al Ittihad eased to a 5-0 win.

Rita Chikwelu scored the opener for Al Shabbab in their 2-0 win over Al Hilal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
AkinDS:

The Playing time was more important at this Stage for her to regain her form, As a National Team Player again she ought to stay Fit and play regularly for her Clubside.. Let’s see how e goes playing under former US international A Rod…

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
AkinDS:

Kanu too really need to play her way back to her usual form she’s far better than what she’s giving out over a year now.. One thing I noticed again about her game is that she’s better on the Flank especially the Left side, but Racing Louisville Coach played her more as a No.9 last season and she didn’t get good supplies and her game time was even reduced more..!

Alozie after the World Cup became one of Houston Dash Key/Star Player unlike before when she was sharing minutes though was starting occasionally… Another plus to her game is her Versatility (RB, Winger and CF)
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
lovewins:

I knew this was going to happen with expansion teams coming into the fold. It's the most reasonable move seeing she likely doesn't fancy a move out of the US. This way she gets a fresh start with a new team and gets sufficient game time. Happy for her.

After Utah Royals FC announced the signing of Ify Onumonu via trades. The NWSL Champion Gotham FC will receive $40,000 allocation money in return..

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Cameroonian Right Back 🇨🇲 Claudine Falonne Meffometou Tcheno (33yrs) said "Yes"💍💍 to her partner David Ferdandez, the father of her daughter Cindy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
IFFHS WOMEN'S WORLD BEST PLAYMAKER 2023

After the domination of Alexia Putellas in the last two years, Spain has a new Queen !

Aitana Bonmati, already crowned UEFA Player and BALLON D’OR for the season 2022/23, Golden Ball at the World Cup 2023 and IFFHS WORLD PLAYER for the year 2023, was also acclaimed as IFFHS World’s Best Playmaker 2023 !

She won the ranking sovereign with a huge advance of Lena Oberdorf, Germany’s and Wolfsburg’s leader (already second in 2022 behind Putellas), and Colombian Linda Caicedo, who at 18 years old , reached the World Top 5 in 3 IFFHS categories !

Aitana Bonmati succeeded Marta, Lena Goessling, Nadine Kessler, Carli Lloyd, Dzsenifer Marozsan, Lieke Martens, Megan Rapinoe and Alexia Putellas ! Marozsan holds always the record of the most IFFHS World Playmaker Awards with 3 (2016, 2018, 2020).

THE RANKING 2023

1 Aitana BONMATI Spain FC Barcelona 199
2 Lena OBERDORF Germany VFL Wolfsburg 55
3 Linda CAICEDO Colombia Real Madrid (Spain) 54
4 Keira WALSH England FC Barcelona (Spain) 44
5 Kosovare ASLLANI Sweden Milan AC (Italy) 29
6 Mariona CALDENTEY Spain FC Barcelona 24
7 Lindsey HORAN USA Olympique Lyon (France) 22
8 JI So-yun South Korea Suwon FC 16
9 Jane REFILOE South Africa Sassuolo (Italy) 10
10 Melchie DUMORNAY HaĂŻti Olympique Lyon (France) 9

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Oshoala and Kundananji are battling it out for goals in Europe and the UWCL this season ⚽️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1071) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.