Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari (19990 Views)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari. / 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2016
SamJed:
If Buhari or any other northerner presented himself for Presidency in 2019, they said, they would gladly vote for the individual.
This mentality of the north eh...u are suffering and still saying nonsense...tufiakwa...well make una continue dey suffer afterall na una take ur hand cause am

....That has always been their mentality apparent to every smart and discerning Nigerian..therefore its not a surprise.

..The only surprise is the acute ignorance and stuupidity of some Sourtherners who has refused to realise this and be wise ,thereby getting used,dumped and shortchanged while shrieking 'we are sophisticated'

...That is a tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2016
....still vote who in 2019?....INSANITY is doing same thing & expecting different result!

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2016

If Buhari or any other northerner presented himself for Presidency in 2019, they said, they would gladly vote for the individual.

May the hunger kill you all and destroy your households.

Awon oloriburuku.

5 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Mujaheeeden: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Progressive01:

The Lost Camels of Isreal won't like this. cheesy
You sound pained.

Relax your nerves boy

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by joinnow: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Their votes for him (Buhari) in the 2015 presidential election were never wasted.

Are they really SUREcheesy
I just know they are deceiving themselves. grin

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by greatermax77(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Wait oo, how can they said there is hunger & starvation in the land.
Maybe these northern elders are Ipob agents. when Nigerians are enjoying, they are talking the opposite. Ipob agents, Ugandans & flat heads. Lolx

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Justiceleague1: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Mallams....hausa mumus. Even if cow and maloo contest,una go still vote for am.....and afonja sef go join..

Naija is far better off without the north..
Thunda faya dem and the amala ppl wey mumuingly giv them chance..

2 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by alaskido(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2016
This na AM. No be una vote for him. He said his victory was due to 95% from the North. So why are you complaining?

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by legendte(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Progressive01:
cc: All Uganda witches and wizards. smiley

I can see "les miserables" wailing profusely on this thread, still angered by the fact they lost the e-war over the detention of the judges and have taken to this thread to console themselves.

All iPod illiterates should understand this, we are in recession and a lot of negativities accompany such situation- hunger is one of them. So saying "there is hunger in the land" isn't something of a "criticism" under the current situation ye Bonobos.

Always find them falling over themselves spitting brown saliva all over the place when issues about Nigeria is on the plate, yet the say they want out- confused Bonobos. Wail endlessly about economy not doing well yet pay constantly it fails- madness I call it.
Condom would have saved us this.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Justiceleague1: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
You sound pained.

Relax your nerves boy
be careful o,hes not a boy,hes an old nairalander..check his posts and u will puke...i said be careful cos he knows how to report and his mod paddy go just ban u sharp sharp.

The mallams brouht in change/sai baba,so let them enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by biggie73(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2016
My advise to Nigerians is they should not die. They should endure till 2019 to vote out the draconian APC government.

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by TPAND(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2016
glossy6:

Thank God that I am not a common man tongue

Yes you are not a common man, you definitely lack common sense. Kindly understand the difference between a contextual meaning and a dictionary meaning.
Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by soldierdollar(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Progressive01:
cc: All Uganda witches and wizards. smiley

I can see "les miserables" wailing profusely on this thread, still angered by the fact they lost the e-war over the detention of the judges and have taken to this thread to console themselves.

All iPod illiterates should understand this, we are in recession and a lot of negativities accompany such situation- hunger is one of them. So saying "there is hunger in the land" isn't something of a "criticism" under the current situation ye Bonobos.

Always find them falling over themselves spitting brown saliva all over the place when issues about Nigeria is on the plate, yet the say they want out- confused Bonobos. Wail endlessly about economy not doing well yet pay constantly it fails- madness I call it.

And after your long Epistle and tonguebiting , the managed to give u one share .

Your zombie procession is thining down.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Festy4u(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Has the northerner forgotten their anti-hunger slogan, I mean, "the sai Baba" slogan? I thought that was enough food that would have lasted them the period of the Sai Baba administration! kiss

2 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Aroh48(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
You guys have not seen anything yet.the hunger will spell your names one by one.You voted in a dullard and a certificateless fool to lead over intelligent people.You voted in this idiot bc of the hate you guys have for Gej,na hungry go open una yansh.

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by ajebuter(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
So when did these people wake up enough to smell the coffee in the deprived and impoverished north?

Una just dey start..

2 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by solaere(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigeria is not good together at all losts of sentiment,so the northerns can't vote for other but wish to earn others' vote what an error....

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by stephnkem22: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
APC LET MY PEOPLE GO

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Splashme: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
proeast:
They never see anything, in fact, ha ahubeghi nke toro Beati. By 2019, there will be a mass protest by the zombies demanding the dullards resignation. The North has a poverty prevalence rate of over 80% so I can imagine what will be happening there now?
Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is just the beginning.
This fool of a presidiot will kill you all with starvation faster than boko haram.

No form of help goes to hausa/fulani and yoruba beggars anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Ironlion1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
durangokid:
. God will continue to punish Nigeria until Buhari finished his tenure, what most of you don't know is power gotten with the spill on innocent blood will continue to hunt the land, by sacrificing those innocent children in the process of making government ungovernable for Jonathan will dry the nation because their souls are crying for revenge. And nothing done can appease them unless the failure of those who partake in that so what Nigeria needs now is prayers until buhari finished his tenure.
Don't mind then jare, they never see anything. See Buhari, see Saul.

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by niqqaclaimz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Really enjoying d complaint..nxt tym dy vote wisely

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by borntosuccess(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
enjoy d change u voted for, Happy recession

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo / No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.