Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56841 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
5minsmadness:

You quoted that very looooong post?
You, madam, have no conscience.

And then you go and reveal my true identity?
Well done.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Caveatemptor(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
5minsmadness:
But jokes apart, you mustn't blame the mother @caveatemptor. You can see that she is still a caring mother to want to know who her daughter is with and what she is up to. The poor old woman must be overwhelmed by this sudden overflow of attention by strangers calling her daughter and knocking at her door.
No vex o bros! At least you tried.

Pls someone here has said something important. The mother must be aware she is starting an account, it is possiblethe woman has refused creating an account for her daughter for a reason. Make una no go help help turn your help to stumbling block.

Boss, I understand your point.
I was just worried about the unborn baby and the other child. I felt if she had a bank account,things such as antenatal payments in a good hospital would be easier for her. I felt if she had some spending money in her hands she would calm down and the aggression towards her mum would mellow down.
From my conversations with her she is performing her antenatal in a local Baba's place. I warned her of the dangers of using such unregistered maternity homes in case of complications during birth. We both prayed such complications would never be her portion in God's name,but privately I was worried and curious as to why her mother would allow her to register in such an unhealthy maternity home. That is why I feel her mum has her own short comings in these issues or she is financially incapacitated.
In my humble opinion this lady needs our help and we must all rally around to help her in any way we can.
I suggest Thorpido who has been able to get close to the family should continue to work on both mum and daughter and then get back to any body ready to contribute to the cause.
I am readily available to any contributions. Just mention my moniker.
Peace!

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Still watching in 9D
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Caveatemptor:
At about 06.00hrs this morning Moji sent me a what's app message that I should meet her at NNPC early because she was going somewhere with her mum. From my home to the petrol station was about a fifteen minute drive,so by 06.20 hours I was parked inside the NNPC petrol station awaiting Moji and her mum.
I put a voice call through to her line and told her I was waiting for her. She told me she would be with me in about 10 minutes,however from the background sounds itvwas obvious she was in her house and not yet ready.
30 minutes later Moji and her mother were no where in sight. I was worried about sitting in my car in a petrol station without buying fuel. I put another call to Moji,reminding her that I worked in Ikeja and my work was time based,again she promised to be with me in 10 minutes time,but from the background noise it was obvious she was still at home.
By 15/minutes after 07.00 hours,I was ready to climb a wall and was completely exasperated. My boss was calling me that I was needed in the office.
At 07.30 hours,I was still in the fuel station when Moji called that she and her mum were at XYZ petrol station. I almost hit my head on the dashboard. Moji calmly told me that her mother,wanted to see me and that I should turn round from NNPC station and drive down to XYZ station,in the background I could hear her mother shouting at her.
I just started my car and drove off. I found her to be very unserious.
When I got to the Office, Moji called me to tell me her mother said I must be a ritualist. I found that amusing and told Moji I did not owe her money. I was just trying to help because of the kids. I advised her to go to a bank and get a form for a savings account. She was reluctant. I offered to send her recharge cards of 5000 Naira for her to sell and open an account. She was reluctant as she said people would think she wanted to defraud them
I just gave up and told her to try and open an account,send me the number,then I would contribute my widows mite.
shocked @bold

She doesn't even want to sell the card. Why would anyone think she's tying to defraud them? That's just another excuse.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by fluxbush(f): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Boss, I understand your point.
I was just worried about the unborn baby and the other child. I felt if she had a bank account,things such as antenatal payments in a good hospital would be easier for her. I felt if she had some spending money in her hands she would calm down and the aggression towards her mum would mellow down.
From my conversations with her she is performing her antenatal in a local Baba's place. I warned her of the dangers of using such unregistered maternity homes in case of complications during birth. We both prayed such complications would never be her portion in God's name,but privately I was worried and curious as to why her mother would allow her to register in such an unhealthy maternity home. That is why I feel her mum has her own short comings in these issues or she is financially incapacitated.
In my humble opinion this lady needs our help and we must all rally around to help her in any way we can.
I suggest Thorpido who has been able to get close to the family should continue to work on both mum and daughter and then get back to any body ready to contribute to the cause.
I am readily available to any contributions. Just mention my moniker.
Peace!
You are a very nice person. However, I think your help and contribution is wasted on the wrong person. She was even too lazy and proud to wanna put herself out in selling those cards. Even the holy book says there is no food for a lazy man. Oga,you ve tried abeg. There are many needy and homeless women with kids on the streets. Go and sow that seed in their lives. Believe me, their prayers for you will be more sincere and heartfelt than this spoilt woman/child. smiley

15 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by onos217(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
[Font=Georgia]I sometimes wonder how you girls think atimes. You girls thinks life is magic.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Caveatemptor(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao!

Brother caveat, my apologies in advance for what I'm about to say.

Egbon, you were doing 'fumbule'. 'Fumbulity'. 'Behbehto'.

You 'beh' to go and help a grown ass, educated adult to open a bank account, yet, like onegai pointed, this is someone that has gone through the rigours of immigration and international travel. For pete's sakes, why??

Which kain yeye 'oju aye' petting were trying to pet her? How can she get her acts together when folks are doing things for her? At her age I was working a job I did not like just to raise money for my MA program, but she is sitting at home throwing up excuses for not wanting to join her mum in the family business.

It's acts like these that is giving her that sense of entitlement that she has been having for so long.

If she can't open an account on her own, how can she manage a business? If she is too ill to go to the bank, she should wait until she is strong enough then drag her ass up and go do that sheeit herself. It's about time she gets her acts together and these kind of spoon feeding will only slow down her 'developmental project', while earning you names like 'ritualist'. cheesy cheesy tongue

Pele o. angry

Sister ishilove,
I accept I might have been wrong to feel I could do what I wanted to do and help someone I felt was in a tight corner but let me tell you a story.
Nineteen years ago my wife,was late into her first pregnancy. I was working in an establishment in Zamfara state,while my poor wife was alone in our house in Lagos.
One night she went into labour.y wife picked up her maternity bags and staggered out of the house. Managed to lock the doors and struggled to walk out of the compound gate in the throes of labour. Outside the gate on the street she was hit by intense contractions. A man driving by in his car saw her bent over,parked his car and asked her what the problem was. She told him between painful breaths that it was labour. This stranger helped my wife into his car and drove her to the hospital where she registered for antenatal,almost two kilometres from my house. He helped her out of the car took her to the labour room and only left after she gave birth to my son and first child about thirty minutes later.
I do not know this man's name till today and have never met him but I am eternally grateful to him because I know that in pregnancy there is a slim line between life and death. The product of that pregnancy is today an undergraduate. I always think about that stranger and always say a silent prayer for him and his family.
So I am sorry if I come across as silly to you but where ever pregnancy is concerned I will always try to help.
Thank you. Sorry for my long story.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by pickabeau1: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wow...what a story... caveatemptor

You are paying it forward

Let's wait for thorpido lead on this matter

What I will add is that interest is cooling on this matter

She need to hit the iron while it is hot and use this goodwill to better herself

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by An0nimus: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Exactly sing dance worship everyday, You no go even get time to book short time and go nack man for money

Even God is omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent, You no see say na work be that. If you too lazy sef dem fit send you back to the earth this time as a female donkey that would be pregnant and still carry load, if the donkey complain of morning sickness na flogging straight

lmaooo, seriously, you no be am at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by An0nimus: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
I advised her to go to a bank and get a form for a savings account. She was reluctant. I offered to send her recharge cards of 5000 Naira for her to sell and open an account. She was reluctant as she said people would think she wanted to defraud them

I don't think there's anything wrong with what she said here. Or if it means she's too lazy to sell the cards. She's probably being careful of cash gifts now this has blown out of proportions and might lead people believing she's a fraud. We've already seen posts here asking for money not be put in her hands yet.

Anyways, this thread has been entertaining in its own way. It's just painful there are kids in the mix.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
5minsmadness:

You quoted that very looooong post? You, madam, have no conscience.

And then you go and reveal my true identity? Well done.
I always suspected you to be the Prof. Thanks for the confirmation. grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by prettyangel10(f): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
God bless you Caveatemptor, like you rightly said, Moji needs help, and I'm glad you did not give up on her case. She really needs mentoring andserious counselling. I pray that her story ends well. Kudos to you and @ Thorpido.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by bennyrazz: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
the Sadducees, the Pharisees of NL family section. Una Weldon o. The very first time I saw this topic, I was just too busy to type. Even now, this one I am typing, I'm just forcing myself. I have read good, bad and ugly comments. I never try to make jokes about people's real life situation because there is no joke there. I try as much as possible to impact who I can impact, I don't brag and I don't like people that brag. This world we live in, it is only for a short time, we should be careful how we approach/talk to people that are in deep need. Be very careful. If you feel you are under no obligation To Help anyone that ask for your help, kindly turn them down and move on. Do not denigrate them. it is a pity that moji has her own issues but despite that some people feel she can be reoriented, she can be helped. it is okay. Let them try and work with her. Life surely has a way of paying people that do good to people. Before you take a cane to flog someone, first of all flog yourself with it to see how painful it is. I commend caveatemptor, thorpido for taking out time from their very busy schedule to help moji. God bless you guys

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ishilove: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Sister ishilove,
I accept I might have been wrong to feel I could do what I wanted to do and help someone I felt was in a tight corner but let me tell you a story.
Nineteen years ago my wife,was late into her first pregnancy. I was working in an establishment in Zamfara state,while my poor wife was alone in our house in Lagos.
One night she went into labour.y wife picked up her maternity bags and staggered out of the house. Managed to lock the doors and struggled to walk out of the compound gate in the throes of labour. Outside the gate on the street she was hit by intense contractions. A man driving by in his car saw her bent over,parked his car and asked her what the problem was. She told him between painful breaths that it was labour. This stranger helped my wife into his car and drove her to the hospital where she registered for antenatal,almost two kilometres from my house. He helped her out of the car took her to the labour room and only left after she gave birth to my son and first child about thirty minutes later.
I do not know this man's name till today and have never met him but I am eternally grateful to him because I know that in pregnancy there is a slim line between life and death. The product of that pregnancy is today an undergraduate. I always think about that stranger and always say a silent prayer for him and his family.
So I am sorry if I come across as silly to you but where ever pregnancy is concerned I will always try to help.
How inspiring. Thanks for sharing smiley

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by enoqueen: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Weldon people. Nobody really know why moji's mother is trying to force discipline into her but for whatever reason I think her wish should be respected.
No parent would like it if he/she is try to deny his/her child rights of somethings and then a stranger come and offer it freely.

On the issue of registering her in general hospital,are you sure she can cope with that.
She will be ask to bring someone to donate blood, who will do that for her since everyone around her are wicked. She will be ask to do some basic test, she might say the stress is too much and she doesn't have the strength to. The waking up early during antenatal days and having to wait for ur turn to see doctor.Trust me on this, av been there thrice and it's not for lazy people.

What is worth doing at all, it's worth doing well I will suggest she use a private hospital around her, those can manage her well at her own convenience since that's the kind of life she like. Besides you can ask her where she had her first.

Except in cases of CS, bills are almost d same with some small private hospitals if not more expensive.

My little cent though, but then what do I know.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ranchhoddas: 1:34am On Oct 15, 2016
This thread sweet o. Chaaaaaiiii!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 3:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

This killed me grin grin grin grin

At this juncture, those who didn't follow the thread from the outset should not derail it, either to lash out at others for claiming God over Moji. The most important thing is arriving at a resolution that would make her become a better person.

, thanks once again. Onegai, truth is, you've been the most open person on this. The likes of me are watching from the sidelines at this point since reconciliation is paramount. We can only pray everything work as planned.

Mizmycoli is watching from the sidelines, just as me right. I hope you've been able to get your hands on some mashed chickens? smiley

PS: . Bless you bunch. smiley

Lol.
Sanchez, the sidelines offers the best view at times.

I haven't eaten that meal yet. But I willcheesy

Thanks for checking on. Like you too, I pray it ends well.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Funjosh(m): 5:19am On Oct 15, 2016
enoqueen:
Weldon people. Nobody really know why moji's mother is trying to force discipline into her but for whatever reason I think her wish should be respected.
No parent would like it if he/she is try to deny his/her child rights of somethings and then a stranger come and offer it freely.

On the issue of registering her in general hospital,are you sure she can cope with that.
She will be ask to bring someone to donate blood, who will do that for her since everyone around her are wicked. She will be ask to do some basic test, she might say the stress is too much and she doesn't have the strength to. The waking up early during antenatal days and having to wait for ur turn to see doctor.Trust me on this, av been there thrice and it's not for lazy people.

What is worth doing at all, it's worth doing well I will suggest she use a private hospital around her, those can manage her well at her own convenience since that's the kind of life she like. Besides you can ask her where she had her first.

Except in cases of CS, bills are almost d same with some small private hospitals if not more expensive.

My little cent though, but then what do I know.

Going to General Hospital is the best for her for now.

1 She will need to cover some kilometres from where she stays to where the hospital is.

2 Those nurse and matron their don't send you who you are one you are late OYO

3 For how long does she want to keep on enjoying conveniency that has yielded result or positive change in her life.

4 Going to GH is like going to another school on its own where you will learn from both the staff's and the patients.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by greatgod2012(f): 5:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Sister ishilove,

Well done everyone! You people are really wonderful. Despite the recession and all sorts in the country, you people still prove that, you're loving and caring. Thank you and well done good people!

Oga Caveat, your story is so inspiring, I love it. God bless you, the stranger who helped, the child and your other children, and then your wonderful wife.

I just want to bring some things out from this your story.
Your wife was alone, while you were far away in Zamfara state, when your wife went into labour, she HERSELF carried her maternity bag, staggered out of the house, still locked the door, staggered out of the gate again, and when intense labour hit her, she bent down before a stranger came around to help. YOUR WIFE HELPED HERSELF THROUGH OUT BEFORE FURTHER HELP COULD COME FROM THE STRANGER. KUDOS TO YOUR BRAVE AND STRONG WIFE.

Let's now juxtapose, sincerely, Moji needs to help herself first before being offered help. She needs to do some things on her own which should be stepped on for further assistance. She doesn't need all these petting and pampering, believe me, the pampering cannot help her, if it does, it will only be momentarily and temporarily, it's the help that she offers herself like being humble, hardworking, respectful, good discretion, good human relationship that can only be permanent. She's not a kid, she's a grown up and a mother, she should know the importance of all these, not waiting to be pampered by her aged mother and strangers. She need to take her life serious, not always dependant, it's only after this that she can appreciate any help that comes her way.

If money or other materials should just come her way without her working for it, she won't appreciate it and whenever the money finishes, she'll be back to square one, begging for money again.

Once again, thanks to everyone on this thread, even me have learnt greatly here. God bless us all.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2016
mirob:

Some people here are really pretending to be what they are not in real life, trying to appear all kind while they are the devil themselves, let that girl get off her ass and go to her mum's shop or look for what to do, she is no toddler, this is a full grown woman we are talking about here, pregnant or not, she should think for herself and not expecting people to do everything for her. Yeye dey smell.
don't mind them, painting a well structure saint. Hypocrisy smells a lot here.

The only person that said the truth Is onegai. It's obvious she doesn't lack money, then what's the push to donate for her, maybe am missing something..

I won't donate a dime, when I know how hard I hustle to make ends meet, despite coming from a family that at the snap of finger, things will be done..one of my brother contested for governorship in ogun state, and one of my brothers is one of the biggest DJ in Nigeria. Money runs in my family, but thank God, I have never had the reason to go cap in hand to meet anyone of them for assistance. I hustle hard at my own end.

If her mum is lazy, she won't have a roof over her head.. I wonder the mindset of people pampering her lazy, and entitled lifestyle.

Her problem is ego, and I won't be a party to fan her ego.

If she likes, let her die, at least, we have one less of lazy people,who feels entitled..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ishilove: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2016
greatgod2012:

Well done everyone! You people are really wonderful. Despite the recession and all sorts in the country, you people still prove that, you're loving and caring. Thank you and well done good people!

Oga Caveat, your story is so inspiring, I love it. God bless you, the stranger who helped, the child and your other children, and then your wonderful wife.

I just want to bring some things out from this your story.
Your wife was alone, while you were far away in Zamfara state, when your wife went into labour, she HERSELF carried her maternity bag, staggered out of the house, still locked the door, staggered out of the gate again, and when intense labour hit her, she bent down before a stranger came around to help. YOUR WIFE HELPED HERSELF THROUGH OUT BEFORE FURTHER HELP COULD COME FROM THE STRANGER. KUDOS TO YOUR BRAVE AND STRONG WIFE.

Let's now juxtapose, sincerely, Moji needs to help herself first before being offered help. She needs to do some things on her own which should be stepped on for further assistance. She doesn't need all these petting and pampering, believe me, the pampering cannot help her, if it does, it will only be momentarily and temporarily, it's the help that she offers herself like being humble, hardworking, respectful, good discretion, good human relationship that can only be permanent. She's not a kid, she's a grown up and a mother, she should know the importance of all these, not waiting to be pampered by her aged mother and strangers. She need to take her life serious, not always dependant, it's only after this that she can appreciate any help that comes her way.

If money or other materials should just come her way without her working for it, she won't appreciate it and whenever the money finishes, she'll be back to square one, begging for money again.

Once again, thanks to everyone on this thread, even me have learnt greatly here. God bless us all.
You are very wise

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Many people are using the word pampering and lazy
I haven't really seen anyone pampering her
Her mum doesn't, hence her initial cry for help here, neither has anyone here pampered her
Someone offered to take her to the bank to open an account
considering that she doesn't have the proper documents to open the account and the person was only helping, I don't consider that pampering

I see a girl who has made many mistakes and many many bad choices and I agree she has a bad attitude
meanwhile many girls do worse but have abortions to cover up
If moji had been abuja runs girl, driving her jeep and not coming to NL for help, none of us would be the wiser.
I came accorss a thread this week where a fiance is asking his girlfriend to return the range rover her married lover bought her before he marrys her.

The main issue I have with Mojii is that there are kids involved and that changes everything. Her responsibility mode didnt/hasnt kicked in and that is worrisome. When you have kids you fiercely protect them and provide for them by any means. I have heard of mothers selling their wrappers to put food on the table for their kids. If Moji had done/does the right thing then she wont be where she is.
There are millions of single mothers looking after their children.

It has been established that she doesn't need money, but needs strong stable individuals to mentor and advise both her and her mother and support her long term.
Her mother needs counselling too if she is bent on pushing her daughter back to an abusive lover.

Tough love may work, so may showing love and encouragement (something she may probably never had in her life) or a mixture of the two.
None of us are trained social workers and many of us have different experiences which shape us as caveatemptor has demonstrated
If this girl were to be in some countries, she would be on long term therapy.
Lets not forget that she has been through a lot (whether self inflicted or not) including physical abuse.

Lets also not forget that She didn't end up like this in one day
it wont take a day to change her either
We have all chastised her
When will it stop? we are on page 27
The Yorubas say you chastise with one arm and pull towards with the other

I was going to talk to Moji, but seeing as my stance is slightly different from others and I don't want to confuse issues, I wont.
I maintain a different parenting style.

So well done to everyone and I wish Moji all the best.
If it does come to donations, please can someone give me a mention.

10 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Bros,as I said before I found the ritualistic talk quite amusing. I am not angry. Whenever things even out if there is any contributions to be made to her cause. My widows mite is still available for her. Just holla at my moniker.
No hard feelings. grin
You see that 5k ehn
It will go a long way for me oo
Eppppp me

Seriously I dunno why y'all not even noticing me

I need money
And it's not fair
cry cry cry cry

Onegai

Jaybee3

Tearoses

5minsmadness

Thorpidio abi MA thorpido

Make una help me na
Ahn ahn
angry angry angry angry angry angry

I have been begging and crying since
Y'all ignored me and here shouting and rooting for who won't appreciate

Me I have acc numbers
I use gtb,diamond and fbn
I have a PM account too
Even bitcoin

Any angle you want to come
Just eppppp me Biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by greatgod2012(f): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

You are very wise

Thanks, my sister.
Only God is wise, we are only but humans, saying all sorts of things as we can comprehend, whether right or wrong, but however we see it, we present it. All honor to all knowing-God who's never wrong.

Aunty CC, sorry, Tearoses, e ku ojo meta o, she enjoys being pampered, that what she's been used to, there is need for change from her part, she really need to show that she's ready to change, not to be forced or begged to change. The change must come from within her. Though, counseling and therapy may be needed to achieve this, but is she herself ready and willing to change. This is my concern. If she's not willing to change, but because of people's intervention and pressing, she obliged, such change will not last. The changes begin with her.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2016
greatgod2012:

Thanks, my sister.
Only God is wise, we are only but humans, saying all sorts of things as we can comprehend, whether right or wrong, but however we see it, we present it. All honor to all knowing-God who's never wrong.

Aunty CC, sorry, Tearoses, e ku ojo meta o, she enjoys being pampered, that what she's been used to, there is need for change from her part, she really need to show that she's ready to change, not to be forced or begged to change. The change must come from within her. Though, counseling and therapy may be needed to achieve this, but is she herself ready and willing to change. This is my concern. If she's not willing to change, but because of people's intervention and pressing, she obliged, such change will not last. The changes begin with her.

Good Morning dear
Please what do you all mean by "she enjoys being pampered"
Please give me examples

To also come in from another angle don't we all enjoy being pampered?

Dyt Ive told you to send me N1500 MTN recharge card so I can send you the details of the donation transaction
as soon as I receive it, I will send you the details
You better hurry up sha before I spend it on Brazillian and Iphone

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Timbuktou:

It could be true he hit her, after giving him some lip of course. She sounds very lippy to me. Not every man will handle that with calmness.

Ditto.

Women cannot be abusers.
Oh yeah, I forgot .
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by greatgod2012(f): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2016
tearoses:

Good Morning dear
Please what do you all mean by "she enjoys being pampered"
Please give me examples

To also come in from another angle don't we all enjoy being pampered?

Aunty, first, I don't want this to lead to argument, I love dodging argument. Secondly, i don't want to judge her but from her previous thread and this one, it is glaringly obvious that she's someone who enjoys easy ride without lifting a finger, that is one of the reasons she has been falling into wrong hands relationship wise.
She has been enjoying virtually everything without working and not willing to work for it, and she expects that such should continue. When her mother got tired of all, she refused to continue which led her here asking for financial help from strangers, instead of trying to work for what she really needs legitimately.

Yes, we all like to be pampered, but when it's one-directional, it becomes overdependence. Before you're pampered, you must have pampered who is pampering you. I still maintain my stand, she must be willing to change, being forced or begged to change means the change not from within and will not last.

But then, what do I know? Ki l'omode no?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2016
tearoses:

Dyt Ive told you to send me N1500 MTN recharge card so I can send you the details of the donation transaction
as soon as I receive it, I will send you the details
You better hurry up sha before I spend it on Brazillian and Iphone

Dunno why I can't upload this my VN sha
angry angry angry

Koda oooo
*speaking in ijebu accent*
Emama da ooooo
Efun mi lowo
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2016
greatgod2012:

Aunty, first, I don't want this to lead to argument, I love dodging argument. Secondly, i don't want to judge her but from her previous thread and this one, it is glaringly obvious that she's someone who enjoys easy ride without lifting a finger, that is one of the reasons she has been falling into wrong hands relationship wise.
She has been enjoying virtually everything without working and not willing to work for it, and she expects that such should continue. When her mother got tired of all, she refused to continue which led her here asking for financial help from strangers, instead of trying to work for what she really needs legitimately.

Yes, we all like to be pampered, but when it's one-directional, it becomes overdependence. Before you're pampered, you must have pampered who is pampering you. I still maintain my stand, she must be willing to change, being forced or begged to change means the change not from within and will not last.

But then, what do I know? Ki l'omode no?

We cant argue
We can discuss grin

You haven't really given specific examples on her being pampered
The old thread is thrashed and to be honest I cant remember the majority of it
People have pointed to other threads where she wanted to exchange sexual favours for cash

Is that being pampered?
selling your body for money?
Do you know how dirty and dehumanised that must make her feel?

I just want to fully understand where this enjoys being pampered stems from
I would not want to swap lives with her, so I am trying to understand how she is having it easy
She was with a man up until 3 months ago
if the man hadnt fecked up and done a runner on her/abused her, she wouldn't be here.

I think we are punishing her for her misdemeanours 2 years ago
No doubt she made another wrong choice of man number 2

DId I read somewhere that man number one was a drug dealer and was jailed
or have I confused this story with another one?

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Where's that meme of an angry woman when you need
I think I should make a thread so you people will know I am serious

angry angry angry angry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:
Where's that meme of an angry woman when you need
I think I should make a thread so you people will know I am serious

angry angry angry angry

Gerrout of here angry
You that should be sponsoring people to Dubai for free tongue

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2016
I'm sorry CC but did you just type that the mother needs "counselling" shocked, wow that's so undecided

Are we for real?

This woman sent her daughter to study in SA and she returned home with no degree and a baby, she took her in, fed her and the baby for years.

This girl never helped the mom in any way,after three years, she leaves the house to go be with man number two, got pregnant and returned home again with pregnancy.

Which mother won't send her back to the man?

The more people type their "unrealistic sermon" here, the more I actually begin to lean on the mom's side. So we now without reaching the baby daddy, have assumed the man was abusing her?

Wonderful!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.