Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How To become an atheist on NairaLand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To become an atheist on NairaLand (1612 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / An Atheist On Judgment Day / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To become an atheist on NairaLand by RabbaRabbi: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2016
1. Keep abusing and fighting the beliefs of others: mostly, advocates of truth (atheist) can't take a step without bullying the beliefs of other people. Follow them they carry the truth grin

2. You must not go a day without talking and abusing God the Creator of mankind: infact, you can't be free without fighting and throwing shades at the creator. Advocates of truth (atheist) will always do that. They are the real prophets of old, and will like to follow them cheesy

3. You must not believe in a deity but keep on talking about him: yes, thats the truth. If you must become and advocate of the truth, (atheist) you must not believe in any deity, but wait. You must keep talking about him. cheesy

4. Your arguments must base on science: i wanted to become an advocate of the truth but I hated science, ohhhh. Why, why? So you don't know advocates of the truth (atheist) believe more in science than theirselves? undecided if you must belong, then science will be your key note. You must believe how you came from an ape, how the big bang did this and that cool

Are you still doubting? Thats just some few atributes, yours are wellcome

cc KingEbukasBlog, winner01, felixomor, 4everGod, HopeFullandlord, Hahn, EyeHateGod, sonofluc1fer, CAPSLOCKED

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by ifenes(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Another losser01 account.

3 Likes

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by felixomor: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lollllz! cheesy

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by JackBizzle: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
How to be a christian troll on nairaland

1) Keep abusing and fighting atheists

2) You must not go a day without bashing atheists

3) You must believe that your version of christianity is better than atheism but keep being intolerant against atheists by insulting them daily

4) Your arguments must be based on blind faith

5) Always remember to pack enough straw for the strawmen you will need to throw when arguing against atheists.

6) Lastly, always open silly anti-atheist threads like this one right here.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by RabbaRabbi: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

3) You must believe that your version of christianity is better than atheism but keep being intolerant against atheists by insulting them daily

5) Always remember to pack enough straw for the strawmen you will need to throw when arguing against atheists.

ahhhh.... E pain nammmm o cheesycheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by EyeHateGod: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

cc KingEbukasBlog, winner01, felixomor, 4everGod, HopeFullandlord, Hahn, EyeHateGod
I asked u a Question U can't Answer... What will i gain from the Christian Heaven? when Muslim Own Is giving 72 virgin minimum?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

You didnt even come close bro .

3 Likes

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I asked u a Question U can't Answer... What will i gain from the Christian Heaven? when Muslim Own Is giving 72 virgin minimum?

This post is offensive to women .

I think I already answered your question wink

grin

3 Likes

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by RabbaRabbi: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

72 virgins ko? 72 dangote trailers of oloshos ni undecided

as for the christian heaven, you gain eternal peace, joy, satisfaction, and most of all life eternal which God promised his people. Romans 6:23

oh, that the earth will taste the Lord and see how good He is. cool

Jesus loves you boy. Don't be deceived by allahs offer. He's evil, and therefore will tell his followers to do evil...

Shalom...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by JackBizzle: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You didnt even come close bro .

You should know, as you've got troll experience!
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

You should know, as you've got troll experience!

Ehe na , that's why your post was wrong

4 Likes

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by EyeHateGod: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

72 virgins ko? 72 dangote trailers of oloshos ni undecided

as for the christian heaven, you gain eternal peace, joy, satisfaction, and most of all life eternal which God promised his people. Romans 6:23

And Some people Don't Have All this On Earth? Mtcheww
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by RabbaRabbi: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

And Some people Don't Have All this On Earth? Mtcheww

yes, people do have that... But not eternal life here.

There peace we experience is temporal, and humans don't get satisfied... That is why God promise those things...

He gives it to the fullest, unlike allah that promise sex for eternity. Wise up boy cool

2 Likes

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by felixomor: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

ahhhh.... E pain nammmm o cheesycheesy grin

Lool grin
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by RabbaRabbi: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
felixomor:

Lool angry

why you dey vexx na? gringringrin

@yourSmiley

viewing this thread: CoolUsername cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by felixomor: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

why you dey vexx na? gringringrin

@yourSmiley

viewing this thread: CoolUsername cheesy

Lol, the laff don too much.
Dont mind that man jor. It was a misclick
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by winner01(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
ifenes:
Relax bro. If I had another account, you'd know

JackBizzle:

Dude, in the real world, christians dont care about all this. But you cant expect to spend your life on a religion section, mocking religious people and expect them not to point out your stupidity.
Its like spending your life on the sports section, telling sport lovers how much you hate sports. Its abnormal, more like a disability.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284748_screengrab20160925011925edit_jpegb93d589f419e28812c2c068f3a036364

EyeHateGod:

Why not focus your life on islam then undecided
Naah i guess you wont, no one is concerned about a lie.

Nice one oP.
[size=13pt]For more info on how to be an atheist on nairaland, click the link below:[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/3257658/how-atheist-nairaland

5 Likes

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by EyeHateGod: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

There peace we experience is temporal, and humans don't get satisfied... That is why God promise those things...

He gives it to the fullest, unlike allah that promise sex for eternity. Wise up boy cool
I prefer Sex For eternity That's what freedom is Isn't that what we all fighting for instead of being a slave in Yahweh heaven I'll rather choose the Allah heaven
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by CAPSLOCKED: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

6) Always open silly anti-atheist threads like this one right here.

7) Form a meme committee with the likes of kingebukasblog, kingebukanaija, winner01, and the rest of the hypocrites.

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by Edenoscar(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I prefer Sex For eternity That's what freedom is Isn't that what we all fighting for instead of being a slave in Yahweh heaven I'll rather choose the Allah heaven
who wants to stay in the christian heaven where you sing praise for all eternity.I'll take the 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by EyeHateGod: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Edenoscar:

who wants to stay in the christian heaven where you sing praise for all eternity.I'll take the 72 virgins
grin u day mind them They want to Trade Their Freedom For Slavery In Heaven Just Cause Some Book promise Them Eternal Life...What purpose Does The Christian Heaven Serves? [size=20] Slavery Part II [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by uvalued(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
ifenes:
gott one here

1 Like

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by JackBizzle: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
winner01:

Dude, in the real world, christians dont care about all this. But you cant expect to spend your life on a religion section, mocking religious people and expect them not to point out your stupidity.
Its like spending your life on the sports section, telling sport lovers how much you hate sports. Its abnormal, more like a disability.

Is that why many of you won't hire atheists or even let them register a humanist org in Nigeria?

And we (atheists) are on the religion section for many reasons. Some are interested in learning about African Traditional religions, some are interested in light/space oriented new religion, some are here to fight against tithe (alongside non tithing christians), some are here because there is no philosophy section...............................

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by winner01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Is that why many of you won't hire atheists or even let them register a humanist org in Nigeria?
What is the meaning of humanist?
Mockery?
Insults?
Derogatory comments against people who reject your hopeless ideas?
etc.
Most religious people will teach you and your brothers what it means to care for humans.

And if you dont believe in God, why not just do good if there is such a thing? Why do you want to open an organization for your lack of belief undecided
There is no reason on earth why someone im about to hire will tell me he is an atheist. Its like telling me you are a vegetarian when im about to offer you a job.
Atheism is fast becoming a sick religion with the way you people are painting it.

JackBizzle:

And we (atheists) are on the religion section for many reasons. Some are interested in learning about African Traditional religions,
Im yet to see your people storm babalawo, ifa, and other african trad. religious threads the way you do to christian threads.

JackBizzle:

some are interested in light/space oriented new religion.
Mention examples of these ones, a reasonable number of examples.

JackBizzle:

some are here to fight against tithe (alongside non tithing christians),
Show me 5 anti-thighting threads by atheists in the last 5 months and i will post right here 100 anti christian threads by atheists in the past 3 months.

JackBizzle:

some are here because there is no philosophy section...............................
You are all just over the place. Its no use.
There is no reasonable answer that can justify why an atheist will be on a religion section all his life.
What most of you do here is to mock religious people christians. In fact this thread is the reply of a christians who does not understand why atheists will be so obsessed with a God they claim does not exist and/or religion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by JackBizzle: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
winner01:
What is the meaning of humanist?
Mockery?
Insults?
Derogatory comments against people who reject your hopeless ideas?
etc.
Most religious people will teach you and your brothers what it means to care for humans.

And if you dont believe in God, why not just do good if there is such a thing? Why do you want to open an organization for your lack of belief undecided
There is no reason on earth why someone im about to hire will tell me he is an atheist. Its like telling me you are a vegetarian when im about to offer you a job.
Atheism is fast becoming a sick religion with the way you people are painting it.

Im yet to see your people storm babalawo, ifa, and other african trad. religious threads the way you do to christian threads.

Mention examples of these ones, a reasonable number of examples.

Show me 5 anti-thighting threads by atheists in the last 5 months and i will post right here 100 anti christian threads by atheists in the past 3 months.

You are all just over the place. Its no use.
There is no reasonable answer that can justify why an atheist will be on a religion section all his life.
What most of you do here is to mock religious people christians. In fact this thread is the reply of a christians who does not understand why atheists will be so obsessed with a God they claim does not exist and/or religion.

grin

I have explained abeg. If you no like am, deport us from this section
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by winner01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

Better stipp, deport yourself from religious Nigeria. grin
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by RabbaRabbi: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

cheesycheesycheesy athreyeast grin undecided ehhhn...

Una get luck say no be person like me dey moderate this section. That's, ahfor they ban una anyhow grin angry
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by JackBizzle: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

cheesycheesycheesy athreyeast grin undecided ehhhn...

Una get luck say no be person like me dey moderate this section. That's, ahfor they ban una anyhow grin angry

Shows how dull and intolerant you are.

Kingebukasblog, this is your op!
Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by RabbaRabbi: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Shows how dull and intolerant you are.
Kingebukasblog, this is your op!
jerk beetle undecided that ur moniker sef angry
i guess @KingEbukasBlog and @winner01 served you right? cool
............:................................................:.......
Next time you should know your playmates wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by urahara(m): 5:06am On Oct 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by cloudgoddess(f): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

What's with the obsession with eternal life? Why can't we just take what we're given and make the most of it? It seems like the apex of human selfishness and self-centeredness to want to live forever.

And of course human peace is temporary, because we have ever-changing needs to meet (physical & emotional). It wasnt conducive for the first 200,000 or so years of our existence to be satisfied for too long. It's ingrained in our genes to seek out possible threats so we can resolve or avoid them - if we didn't have this mechanism our species would've quickly gone extinct.

Besides, moments of unhappiness make the joyful moments more sweet. Essentially becoming a zombie only capable of worshiping and smiling for the rest of eternity sounds like something out of a creepy movie.

1 Like

Re: How To become an atheist on NairaLand by Pidggin(f): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

No one is forcing you to make a choice, just stop posting in religion section and no one will know you exist

Go and collect your 72 virgins in the muslim section and leave Christians to our beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won / Islamic Republic Of Iran Detains Dozens Of Converts To Christianity / See This Big Church They Just Built In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.