Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1124526 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bayularlar(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2017
As camp dey cum near wetin una dey xpect? As in wer u think say dem go post u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mukah1234(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2017
Good morning Everyone!

1. I did my medical fitness certificate in a Local Government Healthcare center yesterday but since one guy like that told me that NYSC don't accept Local Government medical certificate, I ve being worried. After all the blood drawing using syringe and the cash I paid. Abeg how true is this?

2. I recently begin to find myself loving and wishing I get posted to a state (Kano) I greatly feared. Does anyone feel this way too?

Bro Segunk abeg no vex say I no wish u happy birthday yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Samhetalks(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2017
Mukah1234:
Good morning Everyone!

1. I did my medical fitness certificate in a Local Government Healthcare center yesterday but since one guy like that told me that NYSC don't accept Local Government medical certificate, I ve being worried. After all the blood drawing using syringe and the cash I paid. Abeg how true is this?

2. I recently begin to find myself loving and wishing I get posted to a state (Kano) I greatly feared. Does anyone feel this way too?

Bros, all they said was General Hospital. Local or International no mean abeg.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by exeasy(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2017
See F up... I wasn't even around to celebrate Egbon Segun.. No vex oo. Egbon SegunK1 happy belated Birthday. Long and prosperity and above all may God almighty bring you closer to your goals. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Eghosagraviti(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2017
Mukah1234:
Good morning Everyone!

You dey worry yourself for nothing.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jodababa(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2017
Happy birthday to segunk1........Any #team Niger in d house.....Lemme know pls
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2017
Tallestboi:
bros I beg I go appreciate am if u. Fit add me to d grp. 07087252369
OK bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Consciency: 7:59am On May 11, 2017
please guys, is jamb admission letter needed for screening in camp, I just heard that one, please someone help is it true?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2017
Quam7even:

Bruv help add me to the group, the link is just taking me to whatsapp's website....08161596481
OK bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2017
NEWS HEADLINE TODAY

ROMANTIC moment as the Comptroller General of NAFDAC, Segunk1 propose to his long time Crush, LINDABELL on his birthday

Late birthday wishes from the Coordinating president Exeasy stares controversy

Mandibeauty Fails to send Segunk1 birthday wishes,

Minister of women affairs, Chriswazo and other ministers Congratulates the NAFDAC Boss as he marks another birthday

Failed attempt by the Former Tyranny Maj Gen, Funtan to assassinate the Attorney General and Media Personality, Jiggernappy, GCON, SAN, NNF, NYSC sends him to life imprisonment

Minister of Transport extends free Transport scheme to NYSC camp to all the state for only persons in Stream 1

we'll bring you more after the commercial, stay tuned

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Jamie1(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2017
7 days to call up! 12 days to camp!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:02am On May 11, 2017
jodababa:
Happy birthday to segunk1........Any #team Niger in d house.....Lemme know pls
I get one leg for Niger but na Ogun I want....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2017
Mukah1234:
Good morning Everyone!

I also did mine at a local government health center, and I did the test there. So don't listen to anyone NysC stated govt/military hospitals, health centers fall into that category Abeg. I no fear neither will I do another medical fitness certificate.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:03am On May 11, 2017
Consciency:
please guys, is jamb admission letter needed for screening in camp, I just heard that one, please someone help is it true?
We worry ourself to much..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2017
Jamie1:
7 days to call up!
12 days to camp!
Getting ready bro wink
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Jamie1(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2017
Emcee6:
Getting ready bro wink
Na so, I'm fully set... Just hustling extra cash.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:07am On May 11, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
NEWS HEADLINE TODAY

ROMANTIC moment as the Comptroller General of NAFDAC, Segunk1 propose to his long time Crush, LINDABELL on his birthday

Late birthday wishes from the Coordinating president Exeasy stares controversy

Mandibeauty Fails to send Segunk1 birthday wishes,

Minister of women affairs, Chriswazo and other ministers Congratulates the NAFDAC Boss as he marks another birthday

Failed attempt by the Former Tyranny Maj Gen, Funtan to assassinate the Attorney General and Media Personality, Jiggernappy, GCON, SAN, NNF, NYSC sends him to life imprisonment

Minister of Transport extends free Transport scheme to NYSC camp to all the state for only persons in Stream 1

we'll bring you more after the commercial, stay tuned

Confirm...
More news.
A case involving the minister of woman affair for aleged psyphoning of billion dollar, 10 round nect and 3 jack still awaiting court hearing adjorne to page 50.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayemi244(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Emcee6 post=56386327]
If 1992 is Wat is on her WAEC result then she can apply for change of DOB, I think Nysc does it with WAEC verification pin, I believe more info will b given to u here, also try contacting your state secretariat for better info. [/Thanks for the advice]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2017
Good morning house, I'm using this medium to say a big shout out to everyone that took out their precious time just to wish me well on my birthday, thank u for the prayers n wishes, I pray may y'all encounter God's Grace and favour from now on in jesus name.
I never knew there is so much love here, I'm honored beyond commensurate and opaque cynosure.
#I've got the best team with me.
#This is the best e-family I've met so far.
God bless you all beyond your expectations.

Can't just start mentioning monikers cos I ll step on peoples toes.
Ese gidi gan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by opeaceo: 8:33am On May 11, 2017
Emcee6:
Getting ready bro wink
I sent you a pm, please kindly respond.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
NEWS HEADLINE

Jiggernappy, you no dey tire? Lol. Na to flog you dey hungry me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Edox4(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2017
Finnaly, Did ma certificate of fitness here in ilorin @civil service hospital at d rate of 1.6k
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by FunnyDude(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2017
Lagos Based only!
For your medical fitness certificate duly stamped with Lagos state government. You can reach me on WhatsApp: 08159127748
price goes for 2k.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:59am On May 11, 2017
Edox4:
Finnaly, Did ma certificate of fitness here in ilorin @civil service hospital at d rate of 1.6k
good one... how did it take them to complete it.. mine last for less than 2h
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenkszii(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2017
BREAKING NEWS.......... NYSC SUSPEND 2017 ORIENTATION EXERCISE DUE TO NON PASSAGE OF 2017 BUDGET BY THE SENATE 

The national youth service corps, (NYSC) has suspended the proposed NYSC orientation camp scheduled to commence on the 23rd of May 2017 indefinitely. 

According to the news agency of Nigeria, NAN, this was disclosed in a statement by the NYSC director of press and public relations Mrs. Abosede Aderibigbe in Abuja yesterday during a press briefing by the NYSC ahead of the preparation to the 2017 orientation course which she attributed to the non availability of funds occasioned by the non passage of the 2017 appropriation bill which also contains the budget of the NYSC for the 2017 mobilization exercise. She stressed that a new date will be communicated to all prospective corps members in due course when the federal executive council ( FEC ) and the national Assembly resolved the lingering issues bothering on the effective passage and implementation of the 2017 budget. 

She however, stressed that the NYSC will do anything within her powers to ensure a successful orientation course in the shortest possible time as talks is currently ongoing with the various arms of government and relevant stakeholders concerned and urge all PCMs to remain calm as NYSC is on top of the issue and will communicate a new date to all PCMs for the orientation course. 

Meanwhile, all effort to reach the director general of NYSC, Brig. Gen. Suleiman Kazaure at press time prove abortive as all calls placed across his phone were not picked nor returned at press time. Vanguard gathered 

It was at this point, I woke up all to discovered that I was DREAMING all along. Lolzzz 

Abeg I dey kaduna. If you vex well well, carry your canvass when you don buy in preparations for camp take stone me. I go gladly take am 

Good evening fellow PCMs.😃😃😃😃😜🤠😎
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 9:15am On May 11, 2017
kenkszii:
BREAKING NEWS.......... NYSC SUSPEND 2017 ORIENTATION EXERCISE DUE TO NON PASSAGE OF 2017 BUDGET BY THE SENATE 

The national youth service corps, (NYSC) has suspended the proposed NYSC orientation camp scheduled to commence on the 23rd of May 2017 indefinitely. 

According to the news agency of Nigeria, NAN, this was disclosed in a statement by the NYSC director of press and public relations Mrs. Abosede Aderibigbe in Abuja yesterday during a press briefing by the NYSC ahead of the preparation to the 2017 orientation course which she attributed to the non availability of funds occasioned by the non passage of the 2017 appropriation bill which also contains the budget of the NYSC for the 2017 mobilization exercise. She stressed that a new date will be communicated to all prospective corps members in due course when the federal executive council ( FEC ) and the national Assembly resolved the lingering issues bothering on the effective passage and implementation of the 2017 budget. 

She however, stressed that the NYSC will do anything within her powers to ensure a successful orientation course in the shortest possible time as talks is currently ongoing with the various arms of government and relevant stakeholders concerned and urge all PCMs to remain calm as NYSC is on top of the issue and will communicate a new date to all PCMs for the orientation course. 

Meanwhile, all effort to reach the director general of NYSC, Brig. Gen. Suleiman Kazaure at press time prove abortive as all calls placed across his phone were not picked nor returned at press time. Vanguard gathered 

It was at this point, I woke up all to discovered that I was DREAMING all along. Lolzzz 

Abeg I dey kaduna. If you vex well well, carry your canvass when you don buy in preparations for camp take stone me. I go gladly take am 

to ban you dy hungry me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jtwest(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2017
kenkszii:

this is why osama bin laden bombs people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2017
kenkszii:

Some jokes ehn! Dry like my grandpa's bald head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2017
FunnyDude:
Lagos Based only!
For your medical fitness certificate duly stamped with Lagos state government. You can reach me on WhatsApp: 08159127748
price goes for 2k.
k
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2017
opeaceo:

I sent you a pm, please kindly respond.
I av, sorry just seeing this now. Abeg no vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.