Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1124574 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 9:47am On May 11, 2017
segunk1:

Exactly dear, #M.A.Y. Bond too strong nii, In one way or the other u ll surely click, its either by quarreling or friendship, llnp to us dear.
Cc: chriswazo.
Winks....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 9:52am On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
thanks Goon mi.
Bash mi.... Whay e dat??

.Hope you're prepared for camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 9:53am On May 11, 2017
segunk1:

I'm doing well too, btw y u no com let us know nah, ehyarr though its still around Happy belated birthday to you dear, we re in the month of grace, may u receive d grace of God without stress, from now on Grace shall work with u, njoyycheesy

A resounding Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2017
I called Nysc secretariat Lagos n I asked if there's anything wrong with having a medical fitness certificate issued by a medical centre, the man whom I spoke to told me that as long as the medical centre is owned by the government and the certificate is duly signed by a medical doctor then I av no issue. The important thing is to make sure your medical certificate is gotten from a govt/ military owned hospital or health center and make sure it is duly signed by a medical doctor. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 9:58am On May 11, 2017
Gentlelord:

Here comes the Best Graduating Student EVER from the department of Mech Engr UNIBEN.
This is the guy ( Abolorunking ) that made some very difficult courses Potato chips to me. I owe you my Cgpa bros, if not for you, I for nor dey 2017 PCM maybe I for dey battle the courses now.
Segunk1 chriswazo knacker mandibeauty lindabell habbyy03 mustack eghosagravitti cutestescuty84 angelswt Christly99 phunkyposh king exeasy funtan chumaster sparkle4u the entire NNF help me appreciate this guy and Davidtolu they too EPP my academic life.

davidtolu mrmarvelous con see Una brother ooooooo

AbolorunKing. God bless you abundantly.
You have shown that you don't want to to be successful alone, I like people of this nature. Those innermost desires shall be met God's willing. Your success just got started.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Philgbeee(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2017
Phunkyposh:

A resounding Amen
Use
Just observing

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Eghosagraviti(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2017
kenkszii:
BREAKING NEWS.......... NYSC SUSPEND 2017 ORIENTATION EXERCISE DUE TO NON PASSAGE OF 2017 BUDGET BY THE SENATE 

The national youth service corps, (NYSC) has suspended the proposed NYSC orientation camp scheduled to commence on the 23rd of May 2017 indefinitely. 

According to the news agency of Nigeria, NAN, this was disclosed in a statement by the NYSC director of press and public relations Mrs. Abosede Aderibigbe in Abuja yesterday during a press briefing by the NYSC ahead of the preparation to the 2017 orientation course which she attributed to the non availability of funds occasioned by the non passage of the 2017 appropriation bill which also contains the budget of the NYSC for the 2017 mobilization exercise. She stressed that a new date will be communicated to all prospective corps members in due course when the federal executive council ( FEC ) and the national Assembly resolved the lingering issues bothering on the effective passage and implementation of the 2017 budget. 

She however, stressed that the NYSC will do anything within her powers to ensure a successful orientation course in the shortest possible time as talks is currently ongoing with the various arms of government and relevant stakeholders concerned and urge all PCMs to remain calm as NYSC is on top of the issue and will communicate a new date to all PCMs for the orientation course. 

Meanwhile, all effort to reach the director general of NYSC, Brig. Gen. Suleiman Kazaure at press time prove abortive as all calls placed across his phone were not picked nor returned at press time. Vanguard gathered 

It was at this point, I woke up all to discovered that I was DREAMING all along. Lolzzz 

Abeg I dey kaduna. If you vex well well, carry your canvass when you don buy in preparations for camp take stone me. I go gladly take am 

Good evening fellow PCMs.😃😃😃😃😜🤠😎
You for edit the Good evening as na morning we dey. Na people like you dey mistakenly copy person name and Mat no for exam. Na joke I dey o. Na you cause am , you wan put fear for people body.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Eghosagraviti(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2017
Emcee6:
I called Nysc secretariat Lagos n I asked if there's anything wrong with having a medical fitness certificate issued by a medical centre, the man whom I spoke to told me that as long as the medical centre is owned by the government and the certificate is duly signed by a medical doctor then I av no issue. The important thing is to make sure your medical certificate is gotten from a govt/ military owned hospital or health center and make sure it is duly signed by a medical doctor. Thanks.
This settles it. If anybody ask this question again, him go pay fine.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by etibaba(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:26am On May 11, 2017
Eghosagraviti:
REVENUE MINISTER TAKE NOTE...
WE NEED SCAPE GOAT TO FUND OUR CBNNF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RAFIC(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
I haf introduction myself before but me is a ghostly on the thread. grin

Abeg me is fyning who shall borrower me monies. If you stay in Ph and have free 50k grin please epp me out. I shall giving you ya money before camp resumptioned. Or maybe Una fit open shariti for ma hed.

I dey fyn money seriously o. I for happy if to say tomorrow na month end angry
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2017
NEWS LIVE

EFCC boss declares FUNNYDUDE wanted over alleged fake Medical Certificate Scandal and extortion from PCM

EGHOSAGRAVITI appointed as the new Minister of Power and Crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2017
Eghosagraviti:
LMAO, yeah.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 11:04am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=segunk1 post=56402461]Aww! Amen!!! Thanks dear, I hereby profess my ruv for you this minuite dear, I lld be so glad if my GH proposal is being accepted. At least this would add colorful paintings to my day.
***Shhhhhh**** Decorum pls a first klass king maker is proposing......

Hope belly won't fvck me up undecided[/quote

I am PH-ING the GH wink
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2017
RAFIC:

Abeg me is fyning who shall borrower me monies. If you stay in Ph and have free 50k grin please epp me out. I shall giving you ya money before camp resumptioned. Or maybe Una fit open shariti for ma hed.

FLASH : Potential swindler spotted!!!

Cc: Minister of crime , Minister of Information.

Bcc: JIGGERNAPPY , Eghosagraviti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=lindabell post=56415265][/quote]

what kind of answer is that what's wrong with u u wan fall my Abulor hand
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 11:16am On May 11, 2017
Philgbeee:
Use
Just observing

What I do
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RAFIC(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2017
RoyalSleek:

Is that all you can said? I is hearer that there is plenty lovinus on this thread. is me hearding wrongful? embarassed sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2017
GOODMORNING everyone,,,hope you all bin good,,,den don ban me tire...nevertheless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kitogram(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2017
If you're in port harcourt and in need of medical report. Pm me!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:44am On May 11, 2017
Abuja Based only!
For your Medical Certificate of Fitness from a recognized Government Hospital and dully stamped. You can reach me on WhatsApp: 08033213577. Price is 4k on delivery...Shalom
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 11:55am On May 11, 2017
RoyalSleek:

noted
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by nobsalis: 11:59am On May 11, 2017
batxano:
please o , if after we print our call up letter, i get a letter from a company to serve with them, who will i give the letter to in camp and when should the letter be tendered. please i need an answer to this biko

by now i believe u most have gotten d answers.... I am also in your shoes, so pls tell me what dey told u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 12:12pm On May 11, 2017
Chriswazo:

what kind of answer is that what's wrong with u u wan fall my Abulor hand

Does it matter how the answer cames,so long as it came,and its positive, tongue i smell jealosy here o,abeg segunk1 comman carry your abulor

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RAFIC(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2017
kitogram:
If you're in port harcourt and in need of medical report. Pm me!

How much will it cost and from which hospital?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by flabbie: 12:16pm On May 11, 2017
Shout Out to those that their call up number ends with an *even number* as u r qualified to go for *stream I*. As for those with *Odd numbers*, wait for ur turn.

Oya let d check begin.
*operation check your number*
Lemme come and be going
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 12:20pm On May 11, 2017
flabbie:
Shout Out to those that their call up number ends with an *even number* as u r qualified to go for *stream I*. As for those with *Odd numbers*, wait for ur turn.

Oya let d check begin.
Lemme come and be going
officer arrest him

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
batxano:
please o , if after we print our call up letter, i get a letter from a company to serve with them, who will i give the letter to in camp and when should the letter be tendered. please i need an answer to this biko
cc: logodwhiz, dream2, sonymax16 pls help us out..... Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by keyke(f): 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
keyke:
Is it true that we won't be allowed to bring canned beverages to the camp
I need answer to this question pls
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2017
flabbie:

Oya let d check begin.
Lemme come and be going
wait fes, collect b4 u go.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2017
RAFIC:

lmao! Abeg make una help this guy, I think he needs tetanus injectiongringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.