Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Where Did/will U Go With your Loved One This Holiday Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did/will U Go With your Loved One This Holiday Period? (1305 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did/will U Go With your Loved One This Holiday Period? by odada(m): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2006
Got back to lagos last week wednesday!by friday night I hit the club(New club that just opened on awolowo road"la cabadeza"wink with my galfriend and a couple of friends,ended up at the "city mall" which really rocked that night,following day we were basking in the sun at "alpha beach",24th we went shopping at "shoprite"to get stuff for xmas(which was fun---decoration,gifts&more importantly turkey!),by xmas we having tons of fun at home with the rest of our family(like a cook-out),watching movies,snuggling,gigling&smooching cool.26th my galfriends grandparents threw an end of the party which is an annual event that we got to meet old friends from the university!but for now I'm on the recess till new years' eve when I put on my dancing shoes again and try not to forget again like last year that I gotta be in church before 12midnite! ;Dnow lets hear your own story what did u do with ur loved one or intend to do this holiday season?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Be Attracted To This: / Meeeen, Ladies Can Form! / Girls, What Is There In Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.