Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Girls, What Is There In Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Is There In Kissing? (1282 Views)

What Kind Of Joy Do Guys Derive In 'kissing & Telling' ? / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Really, Is There Anything Wrong In Kissing A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by tonerro1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
i have a friend who complains seriously about her boyfriend who she claims doesnt know how to kiss and she loves kissing very much and so she is very upset by it, so guys and girls wat do u think about kissing?
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
a guy that can kiss has passion and knows how to connect with a girl. Why do you think prostitutes dont kiss?

U can have random sex but a kiss involves every part of your body including the very depths of your heart and possibly soul (in some instances).

For me,, a kiss is very important. Its a very silent but effective way to communicate you feelings to the one your planting it on.
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by Configur(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
na true NaNa,u make sense.sumtimes i consider maself lucky because everygirl i kiss always end up tellin me am a great kisser n how they would have loved to sleep with me(if we didnt)

its good to know how to kiss,init?
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by Joey82(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
Kissing is trusting. It is d best way of showing ur lover u really trust him or her. That's why a serious kiss must b done with d eyes closed portraying a deep sense of love.
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by iice(f): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2007
Kisses are delicious and sumptuous, who no like bettah thing?
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Configur

of course it is
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by SimpleMe2(f): 1:57am On Aug 07, 2007
undecided People knows how to kiss in their own ways! You can't judge a person on the way they kiss! If you was to kiss a guy, what if they say that you suck at it too? How would you feel! So don't judge other people on the way they kiss!
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:56am On Aug 07, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

a guy that can kiss has passion and knows how to connect with a girl. Why do you think prostitutes don't kiss?

You can have random sex but a kiss involves every part of your body including the very depths of your heart and possibly soul (in some instances).

For me,, a kiss is very important. Its a very silent but effective way to communicate you feelings to the one your planting it on.
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by denex: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2007
I don't kiss. My body reacts quite happily to other peoples body fluids. Sometimes I force myself to, but after that, I get blisters and ulcers on my tongue and in my mouth except in like a few cases. So I rarely kiss, therefore I don't think I'm a good kisser.
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by Bolarge(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2007
@Topic
Everything my brother, everything. cool cool
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by ladi78(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2007
Nothing sucks more than being someone u'd love to be intimate with who cant kiss!!! sad
A kiss is the most passionate thang that can happen intimately for me,give me a great kiss anyday and i dont mind not having sex.
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by k0be: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2007
you don't mind not having sex, but your man does  tongue
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by Bolarge(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2007
ladi78:

give me a great kiss anyday and i don't mind not having sex.
  Ol' girl! Oya come make we talk. cool cool
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by abilityman(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2007
ladi78:

sad
A kiss is the most passionate thang that can happen intimately for me,give me a great kiss anyday and i don't mind not having sex.[/b][/color]

same here from the depth of the my heart smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by ladi78(f): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2007
ABILITYMAN! i feel u boy wink
KOBE! he mite not like it but i think men shd learn to accept the fact that a kiss doesnt always have to end with having sex.Sometimes it will which is a great thang but sometimes it wont and this is equally great cuz passion was shared by kissing.
BOLARGE! Mister,wot u wanna talk abt 
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by funmeme(f): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
kissing is fun and interesting wen u are doing it with d one u av feelings 4.u will want more and more of it untill ur lips are swolen.a s 4 me ooooooooooo chai kissing is wot i like most i can kiss till day break
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by Lifeman(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
kis dtamins a sexual intapretation of a lady's felin.she dnt kis gud she dont luv u.she dos she loves u
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by iice(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
So one has to claim 'love' to kiss another? undecided
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by moondust(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
funmeme:

kissing is fun and interesting when u are doing it with d one u av feelings 4.u will want more and more of it untill your lips are swolen.a s 4 me ooooooooooo chai kissing is wot i like most i can kiss till day break

no wonder ur lips are all deflated
Re: Girls, What Is There In Kissing? by uoe80(f): 2:10am On Aug 10, 2007
its the most important part of pre-intimacy,it can grant you unlimited access if the proper codes are used.get it?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Looking For Cheap Babes / Is She Cheap Or What? / joogs Or Yarnsh Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.