Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex (6391 Views)

Nigerian Girls Doing Prostitute In Ghana / Crazy Girls Doing Crazy Things In A Crazy Way / Secondary School Girls Doing One Corner Dance In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by tyokunbo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Crazy! See what these girls are doing.

It's madness. The manner these girls are becoming so loose, just like scarlet ladies. What is the meaning of this. Whose sisters are this?

What can you call it? Confidence or just being mischievous? Watch this lady walking around grabbing every man's manhood.

Imagine you( a man) are standing or just walking around town and a sexy lady comes and grabs your penis then walks away without saying a word?

You might think it’s an awesome feeling but it’s not.

Source: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/10/11/see-photos-of-city-girls-doing-crazy-things-in-the-name-of-sex/

See the photo of one of them.

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by tyokunbo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
And see another one of them, dancing erotically with strangers in the club. One of the styles that young people love to call daggering is essentially non-penetrative sex or dry sex if you may.

The dance involves the man thrusting his front at the woman's posterior repeatedly in sync with the music beats.

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by emdeey(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Space Booked Incase......
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by tyokunbo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
And yet another episode.

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by tyokunbo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
In fact, it’s more of a surprise, very confusing and, can turn out to be an ugly scene when you are with your wife or girlfriend.

But these ladies don’t care about all that. They go around the place disturbing decent men with their lewd attitude.

SOURCE: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/10/11/see-photos-of-city-girls-doing-crazy-things-in-the-name-of-sex/
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Laveda(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wetin concern me? Their lives and püssy

undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is crazy
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin

Dats hw one just grabbed my dick.. only God knows if she put charm in her hands.. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by muhazeen(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
crazy things, may God help us

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Harkindeylee(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Dats hw one just grabbed my dick.. only God knows if she put charm in her hands.. nonsense.
and it were to be a guy grabbing their breast nw.. Na yawa u enter

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Chriswazo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Crazy to you but not to them, is fun.
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Harkindeylee:
and it were to be a guy grabbing their breast nw.. Na yawa u enter
na so na.. dem for done shout _rape tey tey. Ladies feel they are the ones at the receiving end whereas they go by expecting we men to overlook certain bullshitt from them just because we are "men"

A lady slaps a guy in public and expects d man to act like nothing happened. If he reacts to it, she calls him a dog.

She hurls insults at him in public, curses his family, his mum especially and expects him to keep quiet.. he raises his hand on her, it's called battering.

A lot of women deserve the beatings they get from their spouses because a good number of them have loose tongue. No wonder the bible says better for the man to live with a lion in a desert Dan to live with a nagging woman! The Lord knows that the man will certainly kill her if she pushes him to the wall.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin

Boiz wud love to showcase their cassava anytime...
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by tico1212(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Another one

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
okay undecided

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by firstking01(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
undecided
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by firstking01(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:
Wetin concern me? Their lives and püssy

undecided
Awan mmigrin
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
I can't let no random girl touch my previous priceless cassava cry
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
if I nor press her bress mah know why
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
firstking01:
Awan mmigrin

Lol hey..
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469

Thank me later wink
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

Lol hey..
Howdy??
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
firstking01:
Howdy??

Very okay, you?
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by firstking01(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

Very okay, you?
Fine...dint hear from you again??
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Laveda(f): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
firstking01:
Fine...dint hear from you again??

Wasn't around so I thought it wasn't necessary again.
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
eww... undecided
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by DozieInc(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Its allowed.
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by knightsson: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Those who arent ready to face this 21th century and the deeds that it brought along should please return to 20th or even 18th century if possible because i see nothing wrong in this, it doesnt concerns me neither does it affect me, so why should i weep?
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by gafmars(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2016
you ain't seeing nothing yet...wait for my next thread
Re: See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex by AustonBee: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Fatherles n motherles disown girls that can sleep with dogs n horse if there's no man 4 them.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? / If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? / He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.