Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend (6430 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Oyimzy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018

4 Likes

Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by OriginalKogiboy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
i knw where to pass

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by oloriooko(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
I bet one of these house owners is a lazy Nigerian youth with evidence on his stairs grin

3 Likes

Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by mikky4764(f): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mind ur biz things

1 Like

Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by oshe11: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Perhaps a guy had to sweep his, after waiting for the lazy girl to do it, but she didntgrin

1 Like

Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by mikejj(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy grin see bashing abeg..no big deal now na too match my neighbour way now when i reach up i shift enter my room...grin

7 Likes

Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by mikejj(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy grin thegeneralqueen na she fit do this kind thin...
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by EbukaHades10(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na new thing?
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol.

From the picture above, it's obvious the neighbors ain't in good terms
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by ikbnice(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
If my neighbour tried this ehn, I go give am headache. I go jejely pass that clean stair, cum stretch hand open my door, stretch leg enter. The next morning, I go open door first look stair, if e no clean, I go call my neighbor say make e cum clean his path cus I wan pass.
After that day, I go dey watch my back ni o

1 Like

Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by EmmySparky(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
this is snow na...one of em is just to lazy to tidy up his porch
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Hhenryy: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by ufuosman(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wickedness of the highest other
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
R.I.P in advance grin
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
mikejj:
I'm not like this nah embarassed
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Wolexdey(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is seriously serious...
So funny! What a World
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Positivist: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
The other neighbour may be on vacation.
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by TeamLeader(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
When you de ask yor female neighbor out and she de take you do shakara
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by MistadeRegal(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2018

undecided
angry
Divers religious neighbors spotted.
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by cassidy1996(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
do your own, make I do my own
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by julius976(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cough, and na one fashion desigher dey jobless like this.

Idiot
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by iamJ(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
i will still pass his half that is cleared, he should come and knock my door, i will ask him to show evidence that i walked pass his half
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy God abeg no gimme this kind neighbour
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by JerryLegend(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
I probably know where to pass up and down grin
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by lifenajeje(m): 2:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Watch and let us know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvyrZe2hUhI
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by Oyimzy(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2018
inanx, come and see ohh
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by coolestofall(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2018
mikejj:
No she no fit do dat kind thing na. Na plank she go dey use dey set n remove when she want, atleast this one d neighbour still fit pass her dry side of d step.
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by rapfezy: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Its just minding my business,my neighbor might always love to step on snow before entering
Re: SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend by mikejj(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
coolestofall:

No she no fit do dat kind thing na. Na plank she go dey use dey set n remove when she want, atleast this one d neighbour still fit pass her dry side of d step.
. plank cheesy choi u don finish the matter...

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About Catholic Church.. / HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband / Massive Anaconda I saw on the way today. (video And Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.