Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Bro Joshua Iginla Gives 26 Year Old Muslim Acid Victim N10m For Surgery In India - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bro Joshua Iginla Gives 26 Year Old Muslim Acid Victim N10m For Surgery In India (1033 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bro Joshua Iginla Gives 26 Year Old Muslim Acid Victim N10m For Surgery In India by Oshoboy01: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Abuja based prophet; Bro Joshua Iginla has brought succour to a dying 26 year old Muslim lady whose name is Jamila Yusuf.
The popular clergy who simply love to be addressed as Bro Iginla dashed the acid victim a sum of N5m cash as part payment for her treatment in India. We reliably gathered that the lady was brought to city of wonder by her family members for prayers . While praying for the sick, Bro Iginla was moved by her pathetic state and asked a two man team to verify her claims. They confirmed that her boyfriend truly bath her with acid from head to toe and that only surgery in India can help save her life. The cost is N10m.

Immediately, he gave her N5m and ordered his team to procure visa for her along with her brother and a doctor to accompany her. He promised to foot their flight ticket too. He also promised to pay the remaining N5m the following week.

In his words, “I think Nigerians should rise up to defend the rights of women; to lay your hands on a woman is injustice. “I just don’t know how a man can do this (pour acid) on a lady; some people are just animals; how can you disfigure a lady like this. “We have hundreds of them (women) like this that they have done this wickedness to. “I am not doing this for her because she is a member of my Church; I don’t know her from anywhere; she’s even a Muslim and not a Christian. “We are only doing this to preach love and not to convert her to Christianity after her surgery in India. I am not doing this as a bait to make her a Christian but to show the world what true love is about. True love is unconditional . If she wants to go back to her religion it's her choice. My gesture is not with any condition but to save a life borne out of genuine love as Christ taught us’’, He said
A medical doctor who followed up her case, Dr John Eghosa, said she had chemical burns and has had surgery at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna, to preserve her eyes. According to him, she has a 60 per cent burns on her face and 10 per cent burns on her body.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/bro-joshua-iginla-gives-26-year-old-muslim-acid-victim-n10m-for-surgery-in-india-pictures/

1 Share

Re: Bro Joshua Iginla Gives 26 Year Old Muslim Acid Victim N10m For Surgery In India by Oshoboy01: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oshoboy01:

Abuja based prophet; Bro Joshua Iginla has brought succour to a dying 26 year old Muslim lady whose name is Jamila Yusuf.
The popular clergy who simply love to be addressed as Bro Iginla dashed the acid victim a sum of N5m cash as part payment for her treatment in India. We reliably gathered that the lady was brought to city of wonder by her family members for prayers . While praying for the sick, Bro Iginla was moved by her pathetic state and asked a two man team to verify her claims. They confirmed that her boyfriend truly bath her with acid from head to toe and that only surgery in India can help save her life. The cost is N10m.

Immediately, he gave her N5m and ordered his team to procure visa for her along with her brother and a doctor to accompany her. He promised to foot their flight ticket too. He also promised to pay the remaining N5m the following week.

In his words, “I think Nigerians should rise up to defend the rights of women; to lay your hands on a woman is injustice. “I just don’t know how a man can do this (pour acid) on a lady; some people are just animals; how can you disfigure a lady like this. “We have hundreds of them (women) like this that they have done this wickedness to. “I am not doing this for her because she is a member of my Church; I don’t know her from anywhere; she’s even a Muslim and not a Christian. “We are only doing this to preach love and not to convert her to Christianity after her surgery in India. I am not doing this as a bait to make her a Christian but to show the world what true love is about. True love is unconditional . If she wants to go back to her religion it's her choice. My gesture is not with any condition but to save a life borne out of genuine love as Christ taught us’’, He said
A medical doctor who followed up her case, Dr John Eghosa, said she had chemical burns and has had surgery at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna, to preserve her eyes. According to him, she has a 60 per cent burns on her face and 10 per cent burns on her body.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/bro-joshua-iginla-gives-26-year-old-muslim-acid-victim-n10m-for-surgery-in-india-pictures/

Re: Bro Joshua Iginla Gives 26 Year Old Muslim Acid Victim N10m For Surgery In India by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
For me, this is how Pastors should behave.

It shouldn't be all about flying private jets and building private universities
Re: Bro Joshua Iginla Gives 26 Year Old Muslim Acid Victim N10m For Surgery In India by EHMIR(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
True man of God.

But op,why are like this,change thy way..after the pastor made a concious effort to leave religion out of this,u insistently included religious sentiment in ur thread.

Kindly remove the "muslim" frm the topic
Re: Bro Joshua Iginla Gives 26 Year Old Muslim Acid Victim N10m For Surgery In India by smartiyke78: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2016
EHMIR:
True man of God.

But op,why are like this,change thy way..after the pastor made a concious effort to leave religion out of this,u insistently included religious sentiment in ur thread.

Kindly remove the "muslim" frm the topic

Ure vry right my broda. Most times d pple on d floor are d catalyst of problem 2 dos on d stage by our statements full of hate!!!

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Holy Ghost Fire In The Bible / It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies / In Response To Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi Comments On RCBC In RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.