Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her (2537 Views)

Instagram Celebrity Shows Off Her Big Breast Without Bra. See Photos / Meet Judy Anyango Aka Delly The Dream Curvy Kenyan Lady / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by new247: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dianaplay.com
Your Best and Favorite Blog for latest Entertainment News updates! Celebrity Gossips, Gist, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Sports, Technology, Relationship, Lots More http://www.dianaplay.com

Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her Rich Boyfriend

Vera Sidika controversial on air Kenyan personality shows off photos of herself with her man on social media .

Vera writes:
“Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy. He’s the male version of me. #Twinning.”

The mystery guy is a wealthy Nigerian who is based in Dubai. Both were partying together at a club in Dubai.
Vera turned 27 on September 29, and travelled to Dubai to share the special day with her man.
Vera is known to be obsessed with rich guys , and avoid poor men like disease.
See below photos

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/10/curvy-kenyan-celebrity-shows-off-her.html?m=1
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by Idydarling(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
did i just read that the guy is a wealthy Nigerian?
her juju strong! ☺ ☺ ☺☺
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by new247: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aww
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by NevetsIbot(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
this woman get correct hips.
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by new247: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
this woman get correct hips.
Ya
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by new247: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Right
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by new247: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
cry
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by new247: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
wink
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Aww .
Re: Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her by new247: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV / Where Can I Buy Sense? / My Mind Don Dirty Finish.. Some Of My Behaviour Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.