Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. (946 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by samzzycash(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
All my life i never bother about having a girlfriend,because i am proud to be a virgin,and I plan to be till marriage i don't even think about about.
But few days ago i saw this beautiful girl immediately she made eye contact with me and i couldn't resist.
I fall in love straight on the spot,and I approach the girl,introduce myself and proposed love to her. She gave me a weird smile and didn't think twice before agreeing to be my girlfriend..I felt like a winner i couldn't explain the sudden love..
Everyday i talk to this girl i can't stop thinking about her, i even see her in my dreams.
And for the last three days,i always dream that i make love to her and on waking up i always feel my pen*s shaking and something coming out of it..please what is the cause I'm afraid..
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by Topestbilly(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Your own have Don, u hav carry maami water grin you beta run to your pastor or alfa for fasting and prayer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by optional1(f): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Topestbilly:
Your own have Don, u hav carry maami water grin you beta run to your pastor or alfa for fasting and prayer cheesy

LOLZ.....

Y nah
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by Topestbilly(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:

LOLZ.....

Y nah

1. Because no normal girl will give in that cheap (a beautiful gal for that matter)

2. Beautiful normal girls don't give weird smile in stranger present. ( it simply means, his own has don)

3. It's only maami waters that gives konji to people while asleep ( tapping from his destiny grin )
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by samzzycash(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Topestbilly:
do you seriously think na mamee water i woo
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by optional1(f): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Topestbilly:

1. Because no normal girl will give in that cheap (a beautiful gal for that matter)

2. Beautiful normal girls don't give weird smile in stranger present. ( it simply means, his own has don)

3. It's only maami waters that gives konji to people while asleep ( tapping from his destiny grin )

LoLz grin

samzzycash u don hear bah better go pray fasting and prayer begins now.....
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by optional1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
samzzycash:
do you seriously think na mamee water i woo

U still dey ask Jamb question....
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by samzzycash(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:

U still dey ask Jamb question....
hmm I saw two fine girls on your profile which one you be
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Eyaf enta trouble! Gobe! Ogbeni go find osho! Ur balls don full be that. Those dreams na konji cause am. Besides osho cheap die. No need to date or woo! Just wham bam thank u maam! Feel free alaye! Make u no go dey poke wall! Once you put single 1 inside center bus(baba ijebu slang) all is well.the dreams must vanish! U can thank me later
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
[/sub][sub]mkknn undecided
Re: Am I Still A Virgin Nairalanders Help A Brother. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
my brother, go church for deliverance. na that gal image those mama for village they use they do you.. them don do you no be small.. chai.. no be say you no be virgin again buh you glory don commot no be small

(1) (Reply)

You have a boyfriend but............... / When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice / The Look On Your Face When You See A Man 'Chasing' A 14 Years Old Girl(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.