Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse (27152 Views)

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

you seriously think you talking to an ignoramus here? and you are bringing this as a defence? what a joke, you claim "secret" knowledge=divine explanation, from who?

so do you also have this secret knowledge ? smiley or you are still doing LOTS of dhikr in the hope of getting this secret knowledge? wink

I don't have time for this. Sufis dont talk too much. They work. Islam is work not all about reading and talking too much. You cant understand what you dont do or practise. Get over that religious arrogance and get to work.

Go and ask Sheik Akindele who is perhaps Salafi. Ask him about his experiences. His experience his not documented yet, it is real. If a sufi tells you what Sheik Akindele experienced, you most likely would say it is a lie. But you would believe him becus he is salafi. So experience is practice not reading this kitab and that kitab and this kita and that kitab like robot. And no one condemns that either. So ask Sheik Akindele his experiences and, yet, what he experience that he told is not documented anywhere. And he was swearing like none believe him but i do bcus i grew up that line. So go and ask him. Talk is cheap. And stop condemning Shuyuk of islam you know nothing about. You too really begin to sound like atheists to me - astaghfirullah

A muslim man said he doesn't believe in existence of Jinn. He lived in Canada. When Allah Wanted to show him the other side, he was alone in his apartment when he heard voices. Thought it was a joke. Before he knew it, he saw only legs walking up and down in his apartment. He also saw from waist down walking around. He could not sleep in that house. He quickly turned on his radio to play sura baqarah and the jin told him it is too late that they wont go anywhere. He took next available flight to nija. So my point, if you people dont stop this nonsense of condemning what you have no knowledge of, Allah will show you the other side beyond text you read. You better be careful
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

You see how ignorant you're. Why don't you wait 4 the exact minute the prostrations occur. The video is not long, its only four minutes. The Sufi sheik is comfortably sitting while they prostrate. Let me just not waste my time on you. Bye. Enjoy your innovations to Islamic religion.

Wow..... Watched the video and thank God I could read Hausa to understand the title. It's clearly seen at about 2:00 and slightly before it

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
MrOlai:

Subhanallah!
There is nothing controversial about talisman in Islam. It is purely shirk!

i tink u missed my point. Really, controversial or not its not my problem. My problem is how they approached the matter was wrong. The pix is old...probably in the 30s. I don't see anything like that on net of his pics. I dont use it...so it is not my problem. I have watched mainstream debates on it. They would disagree on if it Quran verses. Thats what i meant by controversies
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

You see how ignorant you're. Why don't you wait 4 the exact minute the prostrations occur. The video is not long, its only four minutes. The Sufi sheik is comfortably sitting while they prostrate. Let me just not waste my time on you. Bye. Enjoy your innovations to Islamic religion.
really dont have time for this. if you read btw the line, this is clear already. not going back to this. Ask lexicon if you cant stroll up
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Contact17:

Wow..... Watched the video and thank God I could read Hausa to understand the title. It's clearly seen at about 2:00 and slightly before it

The first person on the video is explaining what will happened in the video.. He says I swear with God what I will tell you is the Truth. If anyone thinks am lying, he should sue me to Court, I will provide evidence.

If you know I am lying and you keep quite, that's means you have hide the truth for other Muslims to see, and the curse of Allah, his angel will be upon you for not exposing my lies for people to see.

If you agree with what I said then stop it now. [Summary]

Then the video of the prostration was cut in. While the video is being played.

He said: The same prostration that is done to Allah SWT with forehead in Mecca, Madina, kano, Lagos, is the same prostration people are doing to this man in ibadan state.

He continued by reciting a verse that say "All the parts of the body to be placed on the ground during prostration belong to God. Do not prostrate before anyone other than Him. "

Ignore errors especially the translation.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

niasse claimed he was given the keys to secret divine knowledge, so what's the use of Muhammad's message if after his death some people claim to have some secret divine knowledge?
Actually, this is better put this way for some understanding. You maybe having language problems with sufis sometimes. I get that. BUt let me give you one example of "secret knowledge" as they sometimes claim.

A sheik tilted his lecture "Secret Key of Jannah". And he said he will give them at the end of the lecture. Students are happy. They think it is something new. After lecture finished he completely forgot until a student reminded him. He said oh the secret?. I will give you. What did he give them?.

He said say La ilaha ila Allah tesuba mewa everyday if you can.

So technically, is it secret? No.

But unfortunately, that's the way they talk. So you said Sheik claim to have secret divine knowledge but you did not say what it is. I only told you what i perceived and you raged. Plus, i think you are quite arrogant. You cant even show some sign of respect for him by calling adding Sheik Niyas knowing fully well he is respected by many. This is not the way brother...not the way. So until you tell me what secret he claimed, i wont take you serious.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Pardon me here....Since i told lexicon about prostration, i didnt bother to watch the video but you so quick to point accusing finger. You dont even know my condition at the time. Now let me tell you. At the time you posted the video, i simply have low internet connection on my mobile. So the first few seconds i noticed foreign language, i stopped it. I see it is 4 mins of course and have gave my verdict about prostration. scroll up
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Empiree:
Actually, this is better put this way for some understanding. You maybe having language problems with sufis sometimes. I get that. BUt let me give you one example of "secret knowledge" as they sometimes claim.

A sheik tilted his lecture "Secret Key of Jannah". And he said he will give them at the end of the lecture. Students are happy. They think it is something new. After lecture finished he completely forgot until a student reminded him. He said oh the secret?. I will give you. What did he give them?.

He said say La ilaha ila Allah tesuba mewa everyday if you can.

So technically, is it secret? No.

But unfortunately, that's the way they talk. So you said Sheik claim to have secret divine knowledge but you did not say what it is. I only told you what i perceived and you raged. Plus, i think you are quite arrogant. You cant even show some sign of respect for him by calling adding Sheik Niyas knowing fully well he is respected by many. This is not the way brother...not the way. So until you tell me what secret he claimed, i wont take you serious.

So this is y'all best line? "I think you are quite arrogant" adhominem attacks? grin anyway its your opinion and it holds no water, whenever i set out to defend the religion of Allaah I always expect such attacks, and its not new to meme offline and online.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Empiree:
I don't have time for this. Sufis dont talk too much. They work. Islam is work not all about reading and talking too much. You cant understand what you dont do or practise. Get over that religious arrogance and get to work.

Go and ask Sheik Akindele who is perhaps Salafi. Ask him about his experiences. His experience his not documented yet, it is real. If a sufi tells you what Sheik Akindele experienced, you most likely would say it is a lie. But you would believe him becus he is salafi. So experience is practice not reading this kitab and that kitab and this kita and that kitab like robot. And no one condemns that either. So ask Sheik Akindele his experiences and, yet, what he experience that he told is not documented anywhere. And he was swearing like none believe him but i do bcus i grew up that line. So go and ask him. Talk is cheap. And stop condemning Shuyuk of islam you know nothing about. You too really begin to sound like atheists to me - astaghfirullah

A muslim man said he doesn't believe in existence of Jinn. He lived in Canada. When Allah Wanted to show him the other side, he was alone in his apartment when he heard voices. Thought it was a joke. Before he knew it, he saw only legs walking up and down in his apartment. He also saw from waist down walking around. He could not sleep in that house. He quickly turned on his radio to play sura baqarah and the jin told him it is too late that they wont go anywhere. He took next available flight to nija. So my point, if you people dont stop this nonsense of condemning what you have no knowledge of, Allah will show you the other side beyond text you read. You better be careful

Don't be emotional uhn.....If a Muslim dont believe in jinn thats another thing, Allaah mentioned about that in Qur'an, i won't believe shaykh Akindele(I don't really know about him) simply because he is salafi(accotding to you) as far as he doesnt contradict the Qur'an and the Sunnah, If a sufi scholar speaks and it agrees with the the Qur'an and sunnah i will believe him, I acknowledge truth when i see one, again don't be emotional, adhominem attacks wont do anything to me, i receive such aattacks alot online and offline.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by MrOlai: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Below is a video of a "Sheik" performing ablution and his followers drinking from the water he used to wash his feet in search of barka! Subhanallah!

This is typical of Sufi Sheiks. This is one of the misguidances preached by the Sufis. May Allah(SWT) guide them aright (Amin).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SM5DpWrwqI

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2016
MrOlai:
Below is a video of a "Sheik" performing ablution and his followers drinking from the water he used to wash his feet in search of barka! Subhanallah!

This is typical of Sufi Sheiks. This is one of the misguidances preached by the Sufis. May Allah(SWT) guide them aright (Amin).

Can you imagine, yet he will want to sugarcoat sufism for us here as if we don't know it, most of us were not born on the path of sunnah, infact I'm still trying to talk my people out of their inclination towards sufism, many Ahlus sunnah shaykhs in Ilorin today were once conc sufis but left it, a very perfect example is sarumi, today he opposes th vehemently, this people dont care about Qaalallaah and Qaalarrasul rather it is what mawlana this or that said, stories upon stories...

According to sarumi the best definition for sufism is "combination of acts of worship legislated by personal thinking and not Kitab wa sunnah" which is true, if we speak about bid'ah they will say our own is too much, how did the past nations lost their religion? Is it not through innovations? Little by little the innovations crept into their religion hence lost the pristine religion, which is why innovation is very dangerous even though it looks harmless just because it looks like valid worship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016
MrOlai:

Thank You. That is the video I have been looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by MrOlai: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Thank You. That is the video I have looking for.

You're welcome my Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Don't be emotional uhn.....If a Muslim dont believe in jinn thats another thing, Allaah mentioned about that in Qur'an, i won't believe shaykh Akindele(I don't really know about him) if his experience contradicts the Qur'an and the Sunnah, If a sufi scholar speaks and it agrees with the the Qur'an and sunnah i will believe him, I acknowledge truth when i see one, again don't be emotional, adhominem attacks wont do anything to me, i receive such aattacks alot online and offline.
Actually that was a tip of iceberg. I was going to refer you to a very simple, short story about him. But I just want to let it slide now. This is not about emotion. We taking facts here. If it sounds emotional to you, that's really pathetic. You better becarefully of speaking what you have no idea of about those people. Soon you will talk trash about other sufi shuyuk. Keep it up.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Empiree:
Actually that was a tip of iceberg. I was going to refer you to a very simple, short story about him. But I just want to let it slide now. This is not about emotion. We taking facts here. If it sounds emotional to you, that's really pathetic. You better becarefully of speaking what you have no idea of about those people. Soon you will talk trash about other sufi shuyuk. Keep it up.

Did i abuse him? So because i asked people to flee from him thrn i disrespected him? You are just being emotional, deal with it!

So if i speak about them what will happen? I will be harmed? Smh...listen up, nothing can happen to me except what Allaah has written for me so stop the threats.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Mrolai, do you know that students of ibn Taymiyah drank the water used to wash his blessed body after solat janasa?.

They said they were seeking "baraka". Go and read his student ibn kathir(ra). How's that different from this one?. I'd better zip baby's gut than drinking any of those.

All in all, all those practices are outlandish to me. So you can't put all of them in one box.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Did i abuse him? So because i asked people to flee from him thrn i disrespected him? You are just being emotional, deal with it!

So if i speak about them what will happen? I will be harmed? Smh...listen up, nothing can happen to me except what Allaah has written for me so stop the threats.
really not sure who you referring to here. I'm talking about referin you to sheik Akindele''s story. Not sheik niyas.

You did not abuse him(sheik niyas). You can't "abuse" someone who was long dead. But speaking ill of him, and you have no idea who he was, that's what's wrong and I'm done talking about him. Obviously if you know him well, you would have gave us inside info but you refered to Wikipedia. So you really have no right to tell people to stay away from him. No, you don't have that right. There are other millions who know him well beyond pictures posted. But I got your problem though.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by MrOlai: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Empiree:
Mrolai, do you know that students of ibn Taymiyah drank the water used to wash his blessed body after solat janasa?.

They said they were seeking "baraka". Go and read his student ibn kathir(ra). How's that different from this one?. I'd better zip baby's gut than drinking any of those.

All in all, all those practices are outlandish to me. So you can't put all of them in one box.

Big lie!

So, are you saying Ibn Taymiyyah(Rahimahullah) asked his students to drink water that would be used to wash his body? Even if they did, that is misguidance from the students, not from Ibn Taymiyyah and not from Islam.

In Sufism, your Sheiks preach misguidance to their students! The misguided Sheik in the video preached and encouraged his followers to drink the water he used to wash his feet! Is that Islam?

According to reports, Sheik Ibrahim Niyas in one of his books said he has a special cloth that has 70,000 pockets. In each pocket, there are 70,000 sub-pockets. In each sub-pocket again, there are 70,000 sub-pockets, on and on like that! He said that on the Day of Judgement, he will carry 70,000 persons who believe in him in each of the sub-pockets in 70,000 times and fly them into paradise! Subhanallah! Is this Islam? May Allah(SWT) forgive and have mercy on him.

Is this Islam? When the Prophet Himself(SAW) told His daughter(R.A) that he has no power to help her on the Day of Judgment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
MrOlai:

Big lie!

So, are you saying Ibn Taymiyyah(Rahimahullah) asked his students to drink water that would be used to wash his body? Even if they did, that is misguidance from the students, not from Ibn Taymiyyah and not from Islam.

In Sufism, your Sheiks preach misguidance to their students! The misguided Sheik in the video preached and encouraged his followers to drink the water he used to wash his feet! Is that Islam?

how do you manage to twist my post? ." Big lie" but you dismissed it without given thought . So ibn kathir lied for recording it?. But you ready to brush all sufis base on this video. How just is that.?.

I know some stuff are recorded about the sheik. Even taweez was removed from his neck according to some report. But his students now panel beat the story. They said the "taweez" is just a lice around his neck, that the story was wrongly translated. Who cares?. You want to judge all sufis based on actions of few, then we all can dig everything and you will see A LOT MORE CRAZY STUFF. I have no problem with ibn Taymiyyah whatsoever bcus many sufis respect him. You salafi students however are very arrogant people. No iota respect for people you don't belong to. That's the problem.

And for the video I watched that a yr ago. And you are so quick to attribute that to all sufis ignoring fact that this video alone didn't represent majority. Be just got a second. How many sufis do that in Nigeria or preach it? . Start counting please.

Whether ibn taymiyah taught his students or not, fact is, it's recorded they drank his ritual water. Onus on you. I'm sure you will return here with "responses" from his students cus I have read some of them. Everything is just twist here and there and I'm not interested altogether.

And you said "my sheikh preached misguidance " you know my sheikh? . Can you tell me his name?. My sheik is not in the video and I don't know them
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
MrOlai:

According to reports, Sheik Ibrahim Niyas in one of his books said he has a special cloth that has 70,000 pockets. In each pocket, there are 70,000 sub-pockets. In each sub-pocket again, there are 70,000 sub-pockets, on and on like that! He said that on the Day of Judgement, he will carry 70,000 persons who believe in him in each of the sub-pockets in 70,000 times and fly them into paradise! Subhanallah! Is this Islam? May Allah(SWT) forgive and have mercy on him.

Is this Islam? When the Prophet Himself(SAW) told His daughter(R.A) that he has no power to help her on the Day of Judgment?

sorry, never heard of this. Go to his students to interpret this for you bcus I know you people are literalists and waste of time.

So go back to sheik niyaa''s students and humble yourself for interpretation of his statement for you. Period.

My point here is until you people learn proper islamic adhab have to respect others, others will respond in a negative way.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
LexiconKabir, Friendchoice, MrOlai, you guys have done enough. If you continue with Empiree, you will just go around in circle. Kabir, u rmb dat ur thread abt a jihadi support and Shaykh Albani, the shaykh gave in to the advice of the interview/listener, I suggest you do the same. May Allaah preserve you guys upon Khayr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
LexiconK.abir, Friendch.oice, Mr.Olai, you guys have done enough. If you continue with Empiree, you will just go around in circle. Kabir, u rmb dat ur thread abt a jihadi support and Shaykh Albani, the shaykh gave in to the advice of the interview/listener, I suggest you do the same. May Allaah preserve you guys upon Khayr.

JazakAllaah brother, I will stop now...

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by tintingz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Empiree:

Did he actually see the jin or he was just paranoid, delusional?

Sometimes we assume things in our mind as unrealistic supernatural attacks.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
I use to have friends that call themselves Tijaniyyans, they praise their sheiks like they are some divine demi-gods, Ibrahim niyyas picture will be placed on their house walls.

I see them wearing rings with Arabic written on it and crescent moon and star, they believe it will protect them, brings luck.

Is it that they don't believe in destiny or what?

Someone should tell me more on the above.

And who are the bulalas? I see them wearing beads like they depend on it.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
tintingz:
I use to have friends that call themselves Tijaniyyans, they praise their sheiks like they are some divine demi-gods, Ibrahim niyyas picture will be placed on their house walls.

I see them wearing rings with Arabic written on it and crescent moon and star, they believe it will protect them, brings luck.

Is it that they don't believe in destiny or what?

Someone should tell me more on the above.

And who are the bulalas? I see them wearing beads like they depend on it.

They believe they need a mediators to God (Thatx thier sheik). You can read thier doctrine called Almuqamatul Hariri where you will see the ranks of the sufis sheiks from those with Prophet rank, to god rank and even some are superior than God.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
tintingz:
Did he actually see the jin or he was just paranoid, delusional?

Sometimes we assume things in our mind as unrealistic supernatural attacks.
the thing exist bro..and can be scary
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Empiree:
the thing exist bro..and can be scary
I believe they exist but the way you put it looks like the person is delusional and need to see a psychiatrist or better still an imam in Canada instead of running back to Nigeria.

I would love to hear the rest of the story.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by tintingz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

They believe they need a mediators to God (Thatx thier sheik). You can read thier doctrine called Almuqamatul Hariri where you will see the ranks of the sufis sheiks from those with Prophet rank, to god rank and even some are superior than God.
Any link or website to said doctrine?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
tintingz:
Any link or website to said doctrine?

Yeah. But in D link I found, u have 2 purchase the book online in dollars or go to any Sufism book shop here in Nigeria and get a copy.

http://www.alkitab.com/15415.html

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by tintingz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah. But in D link I found, u have 2 purchase the book online in dollars or go to any Sufism book shop here in Nigeria and get a copy.

http://www.alkitab.com/15415.html
Ok thanks

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 4:50am On Oct 16, 2016
tintingz:
I believe they exist but the way you put it looks like the person is delusional and need to see a psychiatrist or better still an imam in Canada instead of running back to Nigeria.

I would love to hear the rest of the story.
Well, i cut it short bcus the brother was acting fuuny. Thats why i let it slide. What he doesn't understand is, it is impossible that Allah tells us everything of His mystery theoretically. This story i was telling him was just a tip. I think i have full lecture on it in one of my threads. Anyways, the story was narrated by Sheikh Akindele who specializes in quqya.

The more you practice the more you acquire vast experience about many things that are not even directly mentioned in the Quran or hadith. But the brother doesnt get it. It is like a trained medical doctor who just finished masters and got hired. It is not possible for the doctor to know everything in medical school without practicing what he learned. It is only during hands on training (on the practical level) he gains more experiences or discovers more.

Well, Sheikh Akindele said his client who is a Yoruba Muslim man denied existence of jinn. And he was warned by people. But God so good, He showed him the haqiqa.(reality). Now what I was really trying to tell the brother was that, the same Shik Akindele narrated his experience about a lady that got possessed. We all know ruqya is performed on someone who is possessed by jinn and jinn talks through the person. We can see this on YouTube. This is very common throughout history. But this sheik narrated something I have never heard before. That a lady was possessed by fellow human being. The woman (a witch) claimed that the young lady offended her just like these brothers are running their mouth against awliya Allah. So the woman enters the young lady's body and talks through her.

Did Qur'an and hadith mentioned something like this?. Absolutely not. But does Quran and hadith gave clue about these things? Yes. Sheikh Akindele said he never experienced anything like this. He said he asked the witch "are you sure you are not a jinn?". She said she's fully human being and even described who she is and where she lives to the Sheikh.Sheikh was dumbfounded. She said she would not leave the lady alone regardless of how many times Sheikh recites Quran until the young lady apologizes to her and obeys what she demanded of her. Sheikh Akindele said he pled to her to leave the young lady first and then she would apologize. And she did.

Did prophet or any sahaba mention something like this before?. No. So this proves the difference btw theoretical and spiritual/practical approach. Sheikh Akindele is a salafi and I barely see salafists say something like this. I believe his story bcus i grew up around stuff like this. But these brothers think if something in not mentioned in the kitab and Sunnah it doesnt exist. That sounds like atheism to me. It is their opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims / The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.