Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Do You Like My Profile Photo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (1998 Views)

Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2016
EmperorLee:

Consistency at least till March menhh. We need to won this Trophy, it's long overdue.

Honestly.....imagine winnin the league when the likes of kloop, pep, jose, conte and poch are all in the game gringrin nothin can give me more joy wink
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by EmperorLee(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Honestly.....imagine winnin the league when the likes of kloop, pep, jose, conte and poch are all in the game gringrin nothin can give me more joy wink

Meenh grin That's the only thing that can completely erase the 12 years of shame away... winning the league in grand style grin
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
EmperorLee:

Meenh grin That's the only thing that can completely erase the 12 years of shame away... winning the league in grand style grin

Nothin more.........what do u think about the future of Arsènè Wenger
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by EmperorLee(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Nothin more.........what do u think about the future of Arsènè Wenger

Win or not, that man should retire after this campaign, he has seen better day or what do you think?
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by PerfectHeart(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
not good enough , not bad just,....... moderate
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Fidelismaria: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
don't u ever get tired @ mamagee

enuff of dis crap
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
EmperorLee:

Win or not, that man should retire after this campaign, he has seen better day or what do you think?

Hahahaha.....i think so but i hope we dont suffer what man utd is sufferin now when he eventually leaves

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Girlfriend Test Her Boyfriend’s Loyalty With A P0rn $tar (video) / She Refused To Give Me Her Number! / 7 Places In Nigeria Where Nigerian Guys Will Always Toast Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.